Why I’m No Longer a Russiagate Skeptic

rexlunae

You can mark your calendars. Today is the day Trump's lawyers stopped saying that there was no collusion with Russia and started justifying it as "not a crime". Manafort's trial starts tomorrow. Coincidence?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You can mark your calendars. Today is the day Trump's lawyers stopped saying that there was no collusion with Russia and started justifying it as "not a crime". Manafort's trial starts tomorrow. Coincidence?
:yawn:

It's desperation, Moon King. Surely there are better things to worry about.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
so did churchill and roosevelt :idunno:

They did because Stalin provided a 2nd European front inWWII, not to influence an election.
What is Putin providing? Well, other than killing and jailing journalists and protesters, something Trump-O would love to be able to do.
Maybe the plan is for Putin to blackmail Mexico to shake free that check for Da Wall.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
The "scandal" is a figment of your imagination. There is no evidence that the campaign sought help from the Russian state to defeat whatsername.

That's just not true. Don Jr.'s emails tell us that they looked for help from Russia.

Yep. And now Trump's lawyers admit that he dictated the memo. Trump Jr. and the others who met with the Russians to coordinate campaign dirt are probably in a lot of trouble. Unless the memo amounted to obstruction, Trump himself might not be. Depends on whether or not prosecutors think he wrote the misleading memo to cover up the meeting or not.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
This is how they win. They don't care how they do it, they just care that they do.

Well, my trip was a little shorter than I thought it would be, so I'm back. But I think it was enough. If I go away for a few days, they lose their focus and wander off into other stuff.

(Which is why it doesn't bother them that Russia helped Trump win the election. End justifies the means, etc.)

Yeah, there's that.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Toothpaste contains calcium.

Most do. Some use aluminum oxide.

Barbarian observes:
If I said Trump did something right, you'd claim I always criticize him.

Yep. In fact you did. I praised him for attacking Syria when they used chemical weapons. I praised him for dissolving his fake "illegal voting" panel when it became clear that the illegal voting we actually know about, involved Trump supporters, including one of his panel members. Among others. I suppose I could go back and find some more. No one is perfectly awful, and it helps one's credibility to admit it. Do you claim I always criticize Trump, in spite of these facts?

Yes, you do that, because you're dishonest. I might not be as dramatic as you are, but I never say anything here that I don't believe to be true.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
if we take up a collection, will you go away again?

Too late. :chuckle:

He got banned for calling me dishonest, yet it is him who is the dishonest one. He "observed" that if he said Trump did something right, I'd claim he always criticizes him. He called his response to attacking Syria and dissolving an "illegal voting" panel" praise, although they look like damnation with faint praise. :chuckle:

Blablaman said:
Do you claim I always criticize Trump, in spite of these facts?

I prefer the topic. You presented an opinion piece as if it was a news report.

But you're banned. :idunno:

Hopefully, if you return, you'll learn to engage more sensibly. :up:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, I forgot.

:mock: Blablaman.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk