Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDante

I can see that you're getting frustrated with the truth being thrown at you. That being said:

Medical doctors, psychologists and those in the professions of helping people need to share the truth about homosexuality. As seen, it's an extremely deadly behavior.

hiv-young-adult-males-2011-cdc.png

https://veneremurcernui.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/hiv-young-adult-males-2011-cdc.png

still using this slide?

do you thinK no one will notice that it's almost a decade out fo date and limits itself to a small subset of ages? Looser

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
still using this slide?

do you think no one will notice that it's almost a decade out fo date

seven years :duh:

is there any reason to think today's numbers would be different?

mrDainty said:
and limits itself to a small subset of ages?

kinda hard to miss it, seeing as it's so prominently displayed on the chart and is, in fact, in the title

tightener

tightener-stainless-steel-pike-n-bass-p-175-17551.jpg

Last edited:

lovemeorhateme

I just watched a documentary about the religious police in Saudi Arabia, and aCW came to mind. Perhaps you’d like to see these religious police, or “virtue enforcement officers” here in the west, oh uncultured one?

Arthur Brain

I just watched a documentary about the religious police in Saudi Arabia, and aCW came to mind. Perhaps you’d like to see these religious police, or “virtue enforcement officers” here in the west, oh uncultured one?

Unfortunately it's not far removed from what some Christian zealots on here would advocate, although to be fair to aCW, he doesn't go as far as executing people for being homosexual.

ok doser

they could start in hollywood

Kit the Coyote

Plenty of reasons. First and foremost is the fact that if ACW had anything else he wouldn't use something so old and laughable

I think he likes that one because it got 90+ percent numbers in it though that just represents the percentage of each group in infected categories. The latest figures would show lower percentages even though the numbers are about the same because the population is larger and the number of heterosexuals is increasing.
The newest information from the CDC also shows the rate of infection is declining which I'm sure he doesn't want to admit.

In 2015, the estimated number of new HIV infections in the United States was 38,500. Estimated annual HIV infections in the United States declined 8% from 2010 to 2015
CDC. Estimated HIV incidence and prevalence in the United States, 2010-2015. HIV Surveillance Supplemental Report 2018

I also find it interesting that over half of new infections occur in the Southern US Bible belt states where religious voices against homosexuality are the highest and education on all things sexual including how to practice safe sex is lowest. It would seem that trying to suppress homosexuality and driving it underground again is the least effective means of fighting HIV infection.
https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/data-and-trends/statistics

ok doser

Plenty of reasons. First and foremost is the fact that if ACW had anything else he wouldn't use something so old...

seven years

if you think current numbers are better, post them :idunno:

... and laughable

you find it laughable that so many young men are becoming infected with disease?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
still using this slide?

I use that chart to show that children as young as 13 (and sometimes even younger) are victims of the LGBTQ 'deathstyle'.

Of course if you had something more updated showing how those statistics have dramatically changed, you'd share them, but since they haven't....

do you thinK no one will notice that it's almost a decade out fo date and limits itself to a small subset of ages? Looser

Here's something a bit more current which talks about homosexuality in general:

HIV and AIDS Diagnosese
In 2015:
Gay and bisexual men accounted for 82% (26,376) of new HIV diagnoses among all males aged 13 and older and 67% of the total new diagnoses in the United States.f
Gay and bisexual men aged 13 to 24 accounted for 92% of new HIV diagnoses among all men in their age group and 27% of new diagnoses among all gay and bisexual men.
Gay and bisexual men accounted for 55% (10,047) of people who received an AIDS diagnosis. Of those men, 39% were African American, 31% were white, and 24% were Hispanic/Latino.
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

As you can see the lifestyle that you defend is still a 'deathstyle'.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Welcome back Pete. Have I mentioned how much I admire you for your posts exposing the homosexual movement?

Regarding the above: Muslim countries such as Saudi Arabia don't openly embrace things like bestiality, incest and homosexuality (although the practices go on behind closed doors without reprisal). The one thing that these Muslim countries vastly differ from Judeo-Christian countries that once criminalized homosexuality, incest and bestiality, is that Muslim countries don't acknowledge repentance and redemption.

I highly doubt that these Muslim countries have therapists that use Christian doctrine to help those with homosexual desires understand and possibly overcome those desires (being that Christianity is illegal in the vast majority of Muslim countries, the answer is obvious). There are so many comparisons that I could make between the secular humanist movement in the west and Islam. I've done it before, and will do so at another time.

If you can link the above documentary I would love to view it, that way I could show others how the barbarians of Islam (who throw homosexuals off of roofs) differ from Judeo-Christian embracing laws and culture.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by MrDante
Plenty of reasons. First and foremost is the fact that if ACW had anything else he wouldn't use something so old and laughable
I think he likes that one because it got 90+ percent numbers in it though that just represents the percentage of each group in infected categories. The latest figures would show lower percentages even though the numbers are about the same because the population is larger and the number of heterosexuals is increasing.
The newest information from the CDC also shows the rate of infection is declining which I'm sure he doesn't want to admit.

Who do you think is infecting those 13 year old's with the deadly HIV/AIDS virus Kit? Do you think that it's the many pederasts and pedophiles that make up the LGBTQ movement, or do you think that other children are responsible for spreading the HIV/AIDS virus?

Man charged with spreading HIV claims 300 partners

Sept. 5, 2015

A Missouri man who told authorities he had sexual contact with as many 300 people since being diagnosed with HIV pleaded not guilty on Thursday to infecting another man with the virus, and prosecutors said more charges are expected.

… David Mangum entered the plea after being charged with recklessly infecting another with HIV,

… Court documents allege that the 36-year-old told detectives in Dexter, a small town in southeast Missouri, that he had unprotected sex with as many as 300 partners since being diagnosed a decade ago with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. Up to 60 of those contacts allegedly occurred after he moved to Missouri two years ago from Dallas, where he has convictions for prostitution, indecent exposure and public lewdness.
Many of his trysts stemmed from Craigslist ads, he told investigators, and he would meet up with men at parks, truck stops and other remote locations. Police believe many were truckers or others passing through the region, and because Mangum had little information about many of the men, investigators are concerned about finding potential victims, Dexter police detective Cory Mills said.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-charged-with-spreading-hiv-claims-300-partners/

What are the chances that of those 300, a 13 year old boy or two were infected by HIV infected/homosexual David Mangum?

article-2413578-1BA6BAAD000005DC-541_634x732.jpg

In 2015, the estimated number of new HIV infections in the United States was 38,500. Estimated annual HIV infections in the United States declined 8% from 2010 to 2015
CDC. Estimated HIV incidence and prevalence in the United States, 2010-2015. HIV Surveillance Supplemental Report 2018

Is that how the LGBTQ movement celebrates? "Our culture of death percentage is down 8%!"

I'll guarantee you that the HIV/AIDS rate amongst EX homosexuals is 0%.

I also find it interesting that over half of new infections occur in the Southern US Bible belt states where religious voices against homosexuality are the highest and education on all things sexual including how to practice safe sex is lowest. It would seem that trying to suppress homosexuality and driving it underground again is the least effective means of fighting HIV infection.
https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overv...nds/statistics

That's quite the theory that you have there Kit, i.e. suppressing homosexuality and driving it underground only makes it more disease ridden. There's only one problem with that theory: The disease rates (HIV/AIDS and other STD's) amongst homosexuals have been pretty constant since homosexuality was made legal. When I say "constant" I also mean that those diseases are disproportionate amongst those who engage in homosexuality compared to other groups.

Regarding the South: Keep in mind that a percentage of those infections are attributed to heterosexual women who were infected by bisexual men (the "B" in the LGBT acronym) that were on the "down low".

Down-low is an African American slang term[1] that typically refers to a subculture of black men who usually identify as heterosexual, but who have sex with men; some avoid sharing this information even if they have female sexual partner(s) married or single.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down-low_(sexual_slang)

Kit the Coyote

Who do you think is infecting those 13 year old's with the deadly HIV/AIDS virus Kit? Do you think that it's the many pederasts and pedophiles that make up the LGBTQ movement, or do you think that other children are responsible for spreading the HIV/AIDS virus?

Of the 23 cases among 13-14-year-olds, I suppose that is a good hypothesis.

Is that how the LGBTQ movement celebrates? "Our culture of death percentage is down 8%!"

Progress is progress. I would agree with your figure for EX homosexuals, HIV infection tends to be down among a group that is mostly being celibate. Of course, the same could be said for the many homosexuals who are not engaging in the multi-partner, unsafe sex lifestyle as well.

That's quite the theory that you have there Kit, i.e. suppressing homosexuality and driving it underground only makes it more disease ridden. There's only one problem with that theory: The disease rates (HIV/AIDS and other STD's) amongst homosexuals have been pretty constant since homosexuality was made legal. When I say "constant" I also mean that those diseases are disproportionate amongst those who engage in homosexuality.

Regarding the South: Keep in mind that a percentage of those infections are attributed to heterosexual women who were infected by bisexual men (the "B" in the LGBT acronym) that were on the "down low".

An interesting hypothesis but it doesn't fit the figures well, particularly when women infected by bisexuals is a different figure in the stats. My hypothesis seems to fit better.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Of the 23 cases among 13-14-year-olds, I suppose that is a good hypothesis.

So that would be a "Yes, adults who engage in homosexuality are infecting 13 year old children with the deadly HIV/AIDS virus".

Also keep in mind that the majority of people infected with HIV don't know that they have it (I doubt that 13 year old's make trips to homosexual health clinics to get tested).

"...the majority of people who are infected with HIV do not know they have the virus."
Marks G et al. Estimating sexual transmission of HIV from persons aware and unaware that they are infected with the virus in the USA. AIDS 20(10):1447-50, 2006
http://www.aidsmap.com/The-HIV-prev...-responsibility-with-disclosure/page/1442634/

Progress is progress.

Progress is leaving a physical, psychological and spiritual 'deathstyle' such as homosexual behind.

I would agree with your figure for EX homosexuals, HIV infection tends to be down among a group that is mostly being celibate.

Is a proud and unrepentant "celibate" homosexual (someone who is terrified to engage in homosexual acts because of the risk factor) really a homosexual? Sure, they can support the LGBT agenda, but if they don't really engage in homosexuality, then they're not homosexual.

Of course, the same could be said for the many homosexuals who are not engaging in the multi-partner, unsafe sex lifestyle as well.

Once again: the CDC DOES NOT make a disclaimer stating that those who are not engaging in multi-partner homosexual acts or unsafe sex (all homosex is unsafe) need not be tested.

That's quite the theory that you have there Kit, i.e. suppressing homosexuality and driving it underground only makes it more disease ridden. There's only one problem with that theory: The disease rates (HIV/AIDS and other STD's) amongst homosexuals have been pretty constant since homosexuality was made legal. When I say "constant" I also mean that those diseases are disproportionate amongst those who engage in homosexuality.

An interesting hypothesis but it doesn't fit the figures well, particularly when women infected by bisexuals is a different figure in the stats. My hypothesis seems to fit better.

So it's not the unnatural act of homosexuality that is the root of all of these diseases found amongst homosexuals that is the problem, it's those who condemn it?

Kit the Coyote

So that would be a "Yes, adults who engage in homosexuality are infecting 13 year old children with the deadly HIV/AIDS virus".
I would say it is a safe assumption that many if not most of the sexually active minors under the age of 14 are having sex with someone older than them. Another reason why sex education is important.

Is a proud and unrepentant "celibate" homosexual (someone who is terrified to engage in homosexual acts because of the risk factor) really a homosexual? Sure, they can support the LGBT agenda, but if they don't really engage in homosexuality, then they're not homosexual.

Hmmm yes, they are. Sexuality is not a switch that you simply turn off just because you decide to not be sexually active. You've highlighted as much yourself with your comment about your friend and the woman on the street.

Once again: the CDC DOES NOT make a disclaimer stating that those who are not engaging in multi-partner homosexual acts or unsafe sex (all homosex is unsafe) need not be tested.

Why would they? Ideally, everyone who is sexually active and not in a committed monogamous relationship should be tested.

So it's not the unnatural act of homosexuality that is the root of all of these diseases found amongst homosexuals that is the problem, it's those who condemn it?

What does that have to do with the majority of infections occurring in the Southern Bible Belt? It seems you suddenly realized that your Bisexuals and Women argument doesn't fly and so you dodge. The issue was not the cause but that a certain approach of dealing with it was not as effective.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I would say it is a safe assumption that many if not most of the sexually active minors under the age of 14 are having sex with someone older than them. Another reason why sex education is important.

So much for your support of statutory rape laws ey Kit?

It appears that the plank on the original 'gay' agenda where it states that age of consent laws should be lowered and eventually abolished has a following:

https://www.change.org/p/government-abolish-the-age-of-consent-laws

Hmmm yes, they are. Sexuality is not a switch that you simply turn off just because you decide to not be sexually active. You've highlighted as much yourself with your comment about your friend and the woman on the street.

I realize that self control isn't a big thing in the LGBTQ movement, but EX homosexuals and those who embrace homosexuality yet are too terrified to engage in it do just that: They've turned the switch to "off". EX homosexuals do something about it by seeking therapy (spiritual and/or psychological) to help them understand their unnatural homosexual desires and to do something about them.
On that note: someone who has desires for a certain behavior is not identified with that behavior if they don't engage in it. Someone who desires cigarettes isn't a smoker because he or she desires cigarettes, etc. etc. etc.

Regarding the story of "my friend and the woman on the street" : My pastor, who is married, told how he avoids straying down a spiritually unhealthy road when he sees a beautiful woman: He says "Nice job God!" and then takes his mind in other directions, not allowing himself to go in a destructive path.
I think it's a wonderful way for married men to avoid being psychologically and spiritually unfaithful to their wives.

Why would they? Ideally, everyone who is sexually active and not in a committed monogamous relationship should be tested.

You're not catching on very quickly here Kit. The CDC DOES NOT say anything about "committed relationships" when they urge those who engage in homosexuality to get tested.

What does that have to do with the majority of infections occurring in the Southern Bible Belt? It seems you suddenly realized that your Bisexuals and Women argument doesn't fly and so you dodge. The issue was not the cause but that a certain approach of dealing with it was not as effective.

You didn't answer my question. Buggery is buggery whether it's done Nu Awlins or San Franswishco. The homosexual 'deathstyle' is a deathstyle no matter where it's done.

I have to admit that you're a great source for recriminalizing homosexuality, as you constantly talk about the health hazards of the behavior.

Kit the Coyote

It appears that the plank on the original 'gay' agenda where it states that age of consent laws should be lowered and eventually abolished has a following:

https://www.change.org/p/government-abolish-the-age-of-consent-laws
Oh wow! A stupid petition with a whole NINE signatures. You do realize the estimated LGBT population in the US numbers in the millions? Not exactly a ringing endorsement for your position that it is part of the gay agenda.

I realize that self control isn't a big thing in the LGBTQ movement, but EX homosexuals and those who embrace homosexuality yet are too terrified to engage in it do just that: They've turned the switch to "off". EX homosexuals do something about it by seeking therapy (spiritual and/or psychological) to help them understand their unnatural homosexual desires and to do something about them.
On that note: someone who has desires for a certain behavior is not identified with that behavior if they don't engage in it. Someone who desires cigarettes isn't a smoker because he or she desires cigarettes, etc. etc. etc.

Celibate and asexual is not the same thing sorry. But at least you are now admitting that conversion therapy doesn't really cure homosexuals, so they have to remain celibate out of fear.

Regarding the story of "my friend and the woman on the street" : My pastor, who is married, told how he avoids straying down a spiritually unhealthy road when he sees a beautiful woman: He says "Nice job God!" and then takes his mind in other directions, not allowing himself to go in a destructive path.
I think it's a wonderful way for married men to avoid being psychologically and spiritually unfaithful to their wives.

Yet he has to do something to avoid that temptation because the temptation is there. That he has to do it shows he doesn't have a switch to turn off.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

https://www.change.org/p/government-...f-consent-laws

Oh wow! A stupid petition with a whole NINE signatures. You do realize the estimated LGBT population in the US numbers in the millions? Not exactly a ringing endorsement for your position that it is part of the gay agenda.

I've noticed that you still haven't condemned adult-child sex. But then since the vast majority (if not all) of the LGBTQ 'leaders' were/are pedophiles/pederasts or openly supported it...

Did you know that a well respected TOL lifetime member and a devout defender of homosexuality questioned the need for age of consent laws? I'll share her words if you wish.

Celibate and asexual is not the same thing sorry. But at least you are now admitting that conversion therapy doesn't really cure homosexuals, so they have to remain celibate out of fear.

All of those posts about conversion/reparative therapy and you still don't have a clue what it's all about. Or maybe you do and you just keep pushing the same old LGBTQ lie?

Yet he has to do something to avoid that temptation because the temptation is there. That he has to do it shows he doesn't have a switch to turn off.

Yet unlike same sex desires it's a natural temptation and he like other men who are devoted to their wives and God's Word, do something about that natural temptation so that it doesn't lead them down an immoral path.

When those with homosexual desires seek spiritual and/or psychological therapy to help understand what caused their unnatural and perverse desires, many are able to not only turn that switch to "off", but go even further and enjoy natural sexual relationships with the opposite sex.

I can provided dozens and dozens of testimonies, but then you're really not interested in hearing success stories are you Kit?

Kit the Coyote

I've noticed that you still haven't condemned adult-child sex. But then since the vast majority (if not all) of the LGBTQ 'leaders' were/are pedophiles/pederasts or openly supported it...

Oh, is that all you wanted? That's easy, I totally condemn adult-child sex and any adult who engages in such should be punished to the maximum extent of the law.

Yet unlike same sex desires it's a natural temptation and he like other men who are devoted to their wives and God's Word, do something about that natural temptation so that it doesn't lead them down an immoral path.

When those with homosexual desires seek spiritual and/or psychological therapy to help understand what caused their unnatural and perverse desires, many are able to not only turn that switch to "off", but go even further and enjoy natural sexual relationships with the opposite sex.

I'll let your ignorance here stand on its own.

I can provided dozens and dozens of testimonies, but then you're really not interested in hearing success stories are you Kit?

Not really since testimonials are the weakest form of proof. Every quack medical treatment and fad diet throughout history has dozens and dozens of testimonials to support them.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Oh, is that all you wanted? That's easy, I totally condemn adult-child sex and any adult who engages in such should be punished to the maximum extent of the law.

Your view on adult-child rape sex was made loud and clear in your first post on the subject:

Originally Posted by Kit the Coyote
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5262229&viewfull=1#post5262229

I'll let your ignorance here stand on its own.

I'm only relaying what you've told about yourself Kit: That you have homosexual desires but have them under control because you are married to a woman and have fathered two sons with her. Or is there more to your story?

Not really since testimonials are the weakest form of proof...

Then we shouldn't believe the testimonies of those who have failed at conversion/reparative therapy?

Back to testimonies by those who have been successful in controlling and in many cases overcoming their unwanted and extremely harmful desires/behaviors:

Should we not believe those that have overcome alcoholism, drug addiction, pornography addiction and addiction to cigarettes?

Kit the Coyote

Your view on adult-child rape sex was made loud and clear in your first post on the subject:

Originally Posted by Kit the Coyote

So teaching children the basics of sex which should include that adult/minor sexual relationships are often abusive and should be avoided is wrong? What a bizarre little world you live in.

I'm only relaying what you've told about yourself Kit: That you have homosexual desires but have them under control because you are married to a woman and have fathered two sons with her. Or is there more to your story?

You are just determined to illustrate your ignorance of Human sexuality and relationships. You neglect to mention my position on monogamy and marriage. I find men and women sexually attractive, remember that B in LGBT you like to bring up, and I don't have to control that. I know that nothing will come of it because I am in a dedicated monogamous marriage and I know who is going to grace my bed each night.

Unlike your friend I can enjoy looking at a good looking man or woman on the street and don't have to play any mind games to avoid temptation. I know there are a lot of weak-willed people who have trouble with keeping marriage vows, I'm not one of them.

I have same-sex and opposite-sex attractions other than my wife but I choose not to act on them because of my vows to her. Those attractions still exist though and many of your so-called Ex-gays who got married are likely just the same, Bi-sexuals who have decided to simply not act on of their other attractions.

Then we shouldn't believe the testimonies of those who have failed at conversion/reparative therapy?

Back to testimonies by those who have been successful in controlling and in many cases overcoming their unwanted and extremely harmful desires/behaviors:

Should we not believe those that have overcome alcoholism, drug addiction, pornography addiction and addiction to cigarettes?

A testimonial is a snapshot in time of what a person believed at that moment in time. It is not that hard to find testimonials of a person who believed a faith-healer cured them of cancer just to have died six months later from that cancer.

Testimonials are nice, scientificly conducted studies are better.

Status
Not open for further replies.