Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Unless you repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior (see cheap grace article), then you and your LGBT allies will be given special attention by God when you meet Him on your judgement day.

Dude, you're just a pompous little clown with delusions of grandeur and a myriad other delusions to boot. You're no more a spokesperson for any deity than my cat is. Again, if you've any sense going on up there you'll quit lying about folk and drop the 'sock puppet' garbage.

Which means you probably won't...

Regarding Matthew 18:4-6:

You have to hand it to the LGBT movement for admitting that they indoctrinate innocent and vulnerable children:

28 Photos Of Kids At Pride Parades Who Know That Love Is Love
The beauty of children celebrating the LGBTQ community in a rainbow-filled list.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...that-love-is-love_us_5936d99ce4b0cfcda918125c

Remember how you and your LGBT buddies here on TOL said that those photos were photoshopped?

I really don't want these morally confused people who lead children astray to spend eternity in damnation, hence one of the many reasons

"Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminatlized!"

Arthur Brain

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Unless you repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior (see cheap grace article), then you and your LGBT allies will be given special attention by God when you meet Him on your judgement day.

Regarding Matthew 18:4-6:

You have to hand it to the LGBT movement for admitting that they indoctrinate innocent and vulnerable children:

28 Photos Of Kids At Pride Parades Who Know That Love Is Love
The beauty of children celebrating the LGBTQ community in a rainbow-filled list.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...that-love-is-love_us_5936d99ce4b0cfcda918125c

Remember how you and your LGBT buddies here on TOL said that those photos were photoshopped?

I really don't want these morally confused people who lead children astray to spend eternity in damnation, hence one of the many reasons

"Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminatlized!"

No, I don't remember it cos it didn't happen. For sure, you've been dumb enough to post photoshopped pics but these weren't them and you were still dumb enough to repost the things even when they'd been debunked.

Homosexuality ain't gonna be recriminalized so get a hobby or something.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Considering two of Jesus' apostles (Paul and Peter) both talked about the righteous role of civil government, what makes you think that Jesus was an anarchist like yourself?

Romans 13:4
1 Peter 2:13-17

You still not answering my question and changing the subject.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

No, I don't remember it cos it didn't happen. For sure, you've been dumb enough to post photoshopped pics but these weren't them and you were still dumb enough to repost the things even when they'd been debunked.

So children aren't exposed/subjected to lewd acts at 'gay' pride parades?

Homosexuality ain't gonna be recriminalized so get a hobby or something.

i.e. the culture of death will continue in it's ways...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Continuing with the article from a few pages ago showing how MassResistance was banned from the now pro Libertarian/homosexual Conservative Political Action Conference/CPAC (I saved the best for last) :

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5195122&viewfull=1#post5195122

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5196366&viewfull=1#post5196366

...there is a “CPAC Advisory Council” which includes Family Research Council (FRC) that decides whether a group passes. Schneider told us that Family Research Council had voted to approve Log Cabin Republicans because LRC passes all four criteria. Obviously, this shocked us, but that’s what we were told. He added that there are “gay” employees at both Family Research Council and the Heritage Foundation.

Read article in it's entirety: http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen3/18a/CPAC-2018-MR-banned/index.html

Wow, Tony Perkin's Family Research Council, a supposed traditional family values organization, not only is part of a advisory council that had Mass Resistance banned from CPAC, but also voted to approve the openly homosexual Log Cabin Republicans to attend CPAC?

And supposedly pro traditional organizations like the Heritage Foundation and Tony Perkin's Family Research Council employs proud and unrepentant homosexuals?

Please quit donating to the Family Research Council, as it's been shown time and time again that they are pro LGBT, i.e. wolves in sheep's clothing.

perkinsfox.jpg

Tony Phony Perkins

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Continuing with Peter LaBarbera's article from a few pages ago that exposes the pro homosexual mindset and policies of Trump's Secretary of Education Betsy Devos.

DeVos is not as conservative on social issues as you think

February 8, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) — Newly confirmed Education Secretary Betsy DeVos may be a trailblazer on school choice and charter schools, but her record on LGBT issues indicates that she supports much of the homosexual activist agenda.
DeVos is considered an establishment Republican. But yet she has a history of failing to back pro-family GOP legislators in her home state of Michigan and her family has used its money to oppose Tea Party Republicans.
As head of the Michigan Republican Party, DeVos initially opposed getting the GOP behind a pro-traditional marriage amendment that ended up winning by a landslide the next year. She later reportedly helped recruit leading Republicans, including her former top aide and open homosexual Greg McNeilly, to sign onto an amicus brief supporting legal “gay marriage.” (DeVos herself did not sign.)
The U.S. Senate on Tuesday confirmed DeVos by a 51-50 vote. Vice President Mike Pence broke the tie, the first time in American history a cabinet member was elevated to serve with the VP casting the deciding vote.

...McNeilly served alongside DeVos as Michigan Republican Party (MIGOP) executive director from 2003 to 2005 and as a family spokesman.
Now homosexually “married” to Democrat Doug Meeks, McNeilly has had his share of confrontations with socially right Republicans. But DeVos has rallied to his side, to the consternation of MIGOP conservatives.

New York Times' clarifies DeVos’ pro-gay past
It took an article in The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/28/us/politics/betsy-devos-gay-transgender-rights.html?_r=0
and a letter of support at her confirmation from the homosexual activist group Log Cabin Republicans to establish that DeVos is sympathetic to LGBT issues, apparently including homosexual “marriage.
“Far from an ‘anti-gay’ firebreather, Ms. DeVos actually has a history of working with and supporting gay individuals,” Log Cabin president Gregory Angelo wrote to Sen. Lamar Alexander, R-TN, chairman of the Senate Health, Education, Labor & Pensions Committee. H.E.L.P. narrowly approved DeVos out for a floor vote last week.
Although DeVos’ family on both sides was a major donor to the pro-traditional-marriage Michigan constitutional amendment, a fuller examination of Michigan GOP politics and DeVos’ Senate committee testimony hardly squares with the characterization of her as representing "anti-gay" forces.
It is also telling that Equality Michigan, the leading homosexual activist group in DeVos’ home state, has good things to say about President Trump’s Education Secretary. That’s due in part to her close relationship with GOP “gay” advocate McNeilly.

...Pressed by Franken [during Devos' Senate confirmation hearing], who asked, "Do you still believe in conversion therapy?" — the Left's term for pro-heterosexual therapy — DeVos answered, "Senator Franken, I've never believed in that."

Read more: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/devos-may-not-be-as-conservative-on-social-issues-as-you-think

DeVosCalvinPetition.jpg

Betsy Devos: yet another pro LGBT'er pretending to be a conservative exposed.

Aren't you glad that you come to this site to seek the truth?

John 8:32

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In my many travels throughout internet blogs where I promote this now 5 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality, on occasion I personally invite individuals to sign on with TOL and debate me in this thread. I've extended the invitation to a proud and unrepentant homosexual, and hope that he accepts my invitation, as I would love nothing more than him to see the truth and accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior.

Proud and unrepentant homosexuals don't last long in this forum, as there are many here that don't want the openly homosexual lifestyle exposed, and hence they have them banned.

If this person should accept my invitation, I'll kindly ask that he be given free rein in this thread without the threat of banishment.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by meshak
You still not answering my question and changing the subject.

He is obviously a followers of Trumpism.

Now that the schizophrenic troll has left, feel free to comment on if you believe that God is an anarchist (who doesn't believe in government or His followers getting involved in it). If you don't want to talk about that, how about TOL's love of Libertarian leaning Donald Trump?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
More on CPAC and the ban of MassResistance from the now pro homosexual/Libertarian conference:

CPAC vilifies and slanders MassResistance to the public!
Callers to CPAC office are told that we "lack common decency" - and worse
The purge continues: Bans others friendly to MassResistance
Huge outrage against CPAC from across the pro-family conservative network

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen3/18a/CPAC-2018-MR-banned/CPAC-villifies-MR.html

Warning! Disgusting pictures of homosexual Log Cabin Republicans displaying their form of "decency".

A review of the article to follow.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I see that the Degenerate in Chief spoke at the Conservative Libertarian Political Action Conference, a once conservative conference that has been taken over by Libertarians, i.e. homosexuals.

Read a Transcript of President Trump's CPAC Speech
http://time.com/4682023/cpac-donald-trump-speech-transcript

I didn't read much of the transcript, but for those of you that listened to the speech, did Donald the degenerate mention that he wants to strip 18-21 year olds of their 2nd Amendment constitutional right to keep and bear arms?
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...rchase-age-to-stop-savage-sicko-shooters.html

I doubt that Trump's core base, the Log Cabin Republicans really care, as they're busy thinking about other things.

WARNING: As with anything related to homosexuality, there is disgusting perversion and child indoctrination present in this video:

Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=44&v=saztH0Xl9zc

https://americansfortruth.com/2018/...-mocked-military-with-crude-gay-sexual-humor/

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now that the schizophrenic troll has left, feel free to comment on if you believe that God is an anarchist (who doesn't believe in government or His followers getting involved in it). If you don't want to talk about that, how about TOL's love of Libertarian leaning Donald Trump?

Trump isn't a Libertarian. He is an Authoritarian. What I WILL agree with you on is that he is not a Christian. He confiscated the label to secure the votes of *the moral majority*.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trump isn't a Libertarian. He is an Authoritarian.

I could go over the endorsements from Libertarian leaders that Donald Trump received...

Authoritarians don't embrace sexual perversion. Libertarians speak out against authoritarianism:

PREAMBLE
As Libertarians, we seek a world of liberty; a world in which all individuals are sovereign over their own lives and no one is forced to sacrifice his or her values for the benefit of others.
We believe that respect for individual rights is the essential precondition for a free and prosperous world, that force and fraud must be banished from human relationships, and that only through freedom can peace and prosperity be realized.
Consequently, we defend each person’s right to engage in any activity that is peaceful and honest, and welcome the diversity that freedom brings. The world we seek to build is one where individuals are free to follow their own dreams in their own ways, without interference from government or any authoritarian power.
https://www.lp.org/platform/

Maybe we could get someone on here who is not ashamed to admit that they're a Libertarian to defend Libertarianism?

BTW: Did you view the above video?

Pretty sick huh?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Maybe we could get someone on here who is not ashamed to admit that they're a Libertarian to defend Libertarianism?

You make that assumption that others agree with *your* definitions (not to mention that you label anyone who disagrees with you as a Libertarian). Insofar as someone not being ashamed to admit they are a Libertarian, the label is not offensive. What would be offensive would be to be given the same label as Trump's party: Conservative. He now owns your party.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You make that assumption that others agree with *your* definitions (not to mention that you label anyone who disagrees with you as a Libertarian). Insofar as someone not being ashamed to admit they are a Libertarian, the label is not offensive. What would be offensive would be to be given the same label as Trump's party: Conservative. He now owns your party.

Wasn't that video of pro Trump Log Cabin Republicans at a Chicago 'gay' pride parade disgusting?

https://americansfortruth.com/2018/...-mocked-military-with-crude-gay-sexual-humor/

Can you imagine what it would be like for a child to be subjected to such perversion?

I'll give you some credit when it comes to Donald Trump being an authoritarian, as I've shown statements by him that amount to him saying that he has no use for Constitution, and along with his most recent statement about wanting to strip 18-21 year olds of their 2nd Amendment rights, Donald Trump truly does have a touch of authoritarianism in him along with Libertarianism.

Status
Not open for further replies.