Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What a complete waste of time and vote- considering where politicians are on homosexuality.

It's of the utmost importance to the LGBTQ movement along with your godless Libertarian movement, why shouldn't it be of extremely high importance to people who have an ounce of decency about them?

Don't be a fool, it isn't going to go backwards. What is done in that regard is done. A president isn't going to be able to do anything about it, these are matters that require revolution.

Most of the great harm has been already done under the Obama administration: The institution of marriage has been redefined to include those who engage in same sex sodomy, and the US military is embracing openly homosexual people as well as gender confused ones, thus chasing out people who embrace decency and weakening our military strength. Hilary Clinton has promised to promote the LGBTQ agenda even further.

I foresee a President Ted Cruz dealing with the US military problem from a federal perspective (which it is) and turning over other social issues to the respective states. As a godless Libertarian, would you have a problem with that?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Some people just don't understand that when something is ruled 'unconstitutional', it takes a super majority vote (75%) to say otherwise.

aCW here believes a president can do anything.. like a king. There's a difference between 'libertarian' and 'not assuming political office as a monarch'.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Some people just don't understand that when something is ruled 'unconstitutional', it takes a super majority vote (75%) to say otherwise.

Too bad leftwing judicial activist SCOTUS Judges who ruled that laws against abortion (Roe v Wade) and homosexuality (Lawrence v Texas, Obergefell v Hodges) were unconstitutional didn't feel the same way.

aCW here believes a president can do anything.. like a king. There's a difference between 'libertarian' and 'not assuming political office as a monarch'.

Once again you're confused: My candidate Ted Cruz is a strict constitutionalist, your candidate Donald Trump thinks that he's running for the office of King.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
My candidate Ted Cruz is a strict constitutionalist

Cool story.

I suppose he's well aware that you can't just ban homosexuality from marriage and adoption, right? Or that the Supreme Court can't roll back what it just recently ruled, right? When has that ever happened?

Reality, aCW, come back to it.

your candidate Donald Trump thinks that he's running for the office of King.

Says you, and every other person who no doubt bides their time focusing on what they can't change and doing nothing for what they can.
And those who voted for Obama :rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

My candidate Ted Cruz is a strict constitutionalist...

Cool story.

It truly is "cool" to find someone like Ted Cruz who would take it serious "to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

I suppose he's well aware that you can't just ban homosexuality from marriage and adoption, right?

A President Ted Cruz would allow the respective states to make those decisions.

Or that the Supreme Court can't roll back what it just recently ruled, right? When has that ever happened?

I've written posts and documented them in the table of contents showing that Congress has the authority to override SCOTUS rulings. Instead of searching through the table of contents, here is one of many articles explaining so:

Overruling the Court
http://prospect.org/article/overruling-court

Reality, aCW, come back to it.

This 4 part thread deals solely with reality. How about you and I discuss the extreme harm that comes to children that are adopted by homosexuals?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
...your candidate Donald Trump thinks that he's running for the office of King.

Says you,

Show me where Trump has ever showed admiration for the Constitution? This article shows he has none:
Trump, the Anti-Constitutional Authoritarian — Liberty Lovers, Beware
Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/428208/trump-anti-constitutional-authoritarian

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Show me where Trump has ever showed admiration for the Constitution? This article shows he has none:
Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/428208/trump-anti-constitutional-authoritarian

The hearsay and slandering around Trump is hilarious. That's all I have to say. Maybe one day I'll make a list just so you all can see how slanderous you are :rolleyes:

Also
A president shouldn't have to 'defend' the Constitution. It's THE CONSTITUTION. The people can do that well on their own.

How about you and I discuss the extreme harm that comes to children that are adopted by homosexuals?

Why would I want to talk about the absolute zero evidence that a child is harmed simply because they are raised by homosexual couples?

Why is it that I know a young man that was raised by his homosexual father, and is as straight as an elven arrow :rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-authoritarian

The hearsay and slandering around Trump is hilarious. That's all I have to say.

Poor Donald, like the LGBTQ movement, he is a victim of so many lies (maybe Donald should get some of his storm troopers to "deal" with those people who are lying about him).

Maybe one day I'll make a list just so you all can see how slanderous you are

On print it would be libelous (but I digress). Since I don't want to wait for "maybe one day", how about you refute all or any of the supposed "lies" that I've documented in "The Donald Trump Files"?
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-Recriminalized!-Part-4&p=4595610#post4595610

A president shouldn't have to 'defend' the Constitution. It's THE CONSTITUTION. The people can do that well on their own.

He "shouldn't have to" if the people were well informed and voted in public officials who took the Constitution serious.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
How about you and I discuss the extreme harm that comes to children that are adopted by homosexuals?

Why would I want to talk about the absolute zero evidence that a child is harmed simply because they are raised by homosexual couples?

12 Ways Homosexual Adults Endanger Children
http://barbwire.com/2014/06/04/twelve-ways-homosexual-adults-endanger-children/

Why is it that I know a young man that was raised by his homosexual father, and is as straight as an elven arrow

"Straight" is a subjective word. Unless you're that young man, have him come forward and we can discuss his moral values.

Arthur Brain

What a complete waste of time and vote- considering where politicians are on homosexuality.

Don't be a fool, it isn't going to go backwards. What is done in that regard is done. A president isn't going to be able to do anything about it, these are matters that require revolution.

Revolution? Most people don't care about homosexuality or are that hung up on it so what will this revolution comprise of exactly?

A bunch of hotheads shouting and carrying placards in the streets?

:idunno:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Revolution? Most people don't care about homosexuality or are that hung up on it so what will this revolution comprise of exactly?

A bunch of hotheads shouting and carrying placards in the streets?

:idunno:

American society is becoming livid. The next election will either bring something very good or very bad, but there's not going to be an in between.

Of course, I have no doubt that most people here see mostly rural and otherwise non-city areas in their normal routine. Therefore, I don't expect most on here to have realized just how close all this craziness is to them- you don't here much about my city on national news, but every single thing you hear on there exists in this city. And their own.

Why don't you mind your own business over in the UK :wave:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Show me where Trump has ever showed admiration for the Constitution?

Trump is very very very smart, he's probably studying the Constitution right now.

Which is it?

Listen, I know Trump doesn't have the mindset of a president, he lacks too much mentally, socially and worldly wise knowledge. He is a joke and a fool but that';s what's so endearing about him - I really think he can do better than most !
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4641073&viewfull=1#post4641073

I believe that you're a Hilary Clinton supporter and hoping that Trump will get the Republican Party nomination so that he'll lose badly to Clinton come November.

Many Clinton supporters are crossing party lines in the primaries for that purpose.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Show me where Trump has ever showed admiration for the Constitution?

Which is it?

I believe that you're a Hilary Clinton supporter and hoping that Trump will get the Republican Party nomination so that he'll lose badly to Clinton come November.

Many Clinton supporters are crossing party lines in the primaries for that purpose.

I'm voting republican - I can't imagine anyone voting Hillary for president.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Arthur Brain

American society is becoming livid. The next election will either bring something very good or very bad, but there's not going to be an in between.

Of course, I have no doubt that most people here see mostly rural and otherwise non-city areas in their normal routine. Therefore, I don't expect most on here to have realized just how close all this craziness is to them- you don't here much about my city on national news, but every single thing you hear on there exists in this city. And their own.

Why don't you mind your own business over in the UK :wave:

It doesn't appear to be becoming livid with homosexuality as such does it? That is what this topic is (generally) about after all, so why the melodrama? I simply asked you what would constitute a revolution on the matter is all...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why does it matter? [which political candidate or party you vote for) God doesn't care if you vote for a candidate that promotes all kinds of evil behavior that He abhors. After all, I have it from a good authority that...

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane

What we do in the flesh counts for nothing...
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ce-the-Bible&p=4649105&viewfull=1#post4649105

I'm talking about gaining salvation by works and deeds, the flesh counts for nothing. Read your Bible instead of quoting me out of context.

You and your candidate Donald Trump have so much in common (you change your beliefs frequently).

Originally Posted by patrick jane
P.S. i am not against homosexuals or gay marriage either when based on love and family and doing good and charitable deeds. Jesus Christ's Commandments are from the Father and His teachings are as well.
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?112026-remember&p=4404135&viewfull=1#post4404135

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It doesn't appear to be becoming livid with homosexuality as such does it? That is what this topic is (generally) about after all, so why the melodrama? I simply asked you what would constitute a revolution on the matter is all...

Measures are already being taken to protect Christian and otherwise conservative businesses, communities, etc. from being sued or threatened, which we will start seeing more fruit of in time.

As far as making homosexuality illegal again or, perhaps, making gay marriage/adoption illegal, there would ave to be a revolution because otherwise there would need to be a super majority vote (75%), which isn't going to happen.

I don't know why this is rocket science to you all :idunno:
Or maybe I do- libs have gotten to used to getting their way and forgot what is to lose.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You and your candidate Donald Trump have so much in common (you change your beliefs frequently).

Originally Posted by patrick jane
P.S. i am not against homosexuals or gay marriage either when based on love and family and doing good and charitable deeds. Jesus Christ's Commandments are from the Father and His teachings are as well.
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?112026-remember&p=4404135&viewfull=1#post4404135

Status
Not open for further replies.