Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A few pages back I exposed Republican Presidential candidate Ben Carson for his pro homosexual stance:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4503011&postcount=1042

and a few posts later for wanting to create special restrooms for gender confused people:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4512701&postcount=1055

And then his ties to Islam:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4520403&postcount=1061

Now it's time to expose supposed 'conservative' Republican Presidential candidate Marco Rubio:

Rubio: I'd attend a gay wedding

Marco Rubio says he would attend the wedding of a same-sex couple, even though the Republican Florida senator and newly minted presidential candidate has said he believes marriage should only be between a man and a woman.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/04/marco-rubio-attend-gay-wedding-fusion-117042#ixzz3uUq5Tsma

How about a 'marriage' between siblings or multiple partners if it were legal Senator Rubio?

Sen. Marco Rubio: Tolerance 'Is a Two-Way Street'

The senator acknowledged that America’s history “is marred by discrimination against gays and lesbians.”

“Many cities carried out law enforcement efforts targeting gay Americans,” he said. “Fortunately, we have come a long way since then."
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/abigail-wilkinson/sen-marco-rubio-tolerance-two-way-street

Yes we have. Hundreds of thousands have died from AIDS due to homosexuality; children are being exposed to all kinds of filth and indoctrination; invaluable institutions are being destroyed. Yes Senator Rubio, we have come a long way since law enforcement arrested these morally confused people and attempted to get them help.

Marco Rubio: Being Gay Is Not a Choice

Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio says he does not believe sexual orientation is a choice for the "enormous majority of people."

The Florida senator's comments came Sunday on CBS's Face the Nation, where he said that it should be up to states rather than the Supreme Court to define marriage and that he considers marriage to be between a man and a woman.

"I also don't believe that your sexual preferences are a choice for the vast and enormous majority of people. In fact, the bottom line is, I believe that sexual preference is something people are born with," Rubio said.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/rubio-gay-not-choice/2015/04/19/id/639417/

Yet thousands upon thousands of men, women and youth have made the "choice" to leave the homosexual lifestyle (and often times homosexual desires).

Marco Rubio: Yet another 'conservative' fraud exposed.

GettyImages-473193396-e1448546525533_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Vote Carson! :banana:

Make your case.

BTW, your...ahem...good friend patrick jane just sent me this private message.

patrick jane
I'm not mocking, I'm concerned about the GOP because of Trump. You know Trump would be a terrible President, right ? GFR7 says hi honey !!

Just after he sent me this one:

patrick jane
you voted for obama

These sick people need help, not a license to sin like your candidate Ben Carson wants to do; but then after reading your posts defending rape I have no desire to try and reason with you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Lon

A whopping 42% of television media dedicated to Homosexuality!

A whopping 42% of television media dedicated to Homosexuality!

I can hardly believe this myself. I found this while trying to answer
another's concern in an unrelated thread:

This includes, but is not limited to, homosexuals, transgenders, ethnic minorities, competing religions, social groups that to not align with their views, political parties that do not align; etc.
99% of people accommodating 1% with overt time, a whopping 42% of TV programming overtly represents disproportionately. Yeah, we aren't the ones shoving this down throats. We could then look at the overt rate that the Supreme Court has favored the obscured over family. If you aren't a parent, these concerns won't be bugging you like they do parents. My kids don't 'need' a gay/lesbian channel or a straight-sex channel either for that matter. This is insensitive. Mormons have nearly the same number (more than, however) but we don't see the 'Mormon' channel and we certainly don't see "Christian." Transgenders aren't even a recognizable percent! Androgynous people have always needed accommodation in society. There may be need to accommodate, but there isn't really a need for it to be this public of an issue as it requires accommodation, not the rest of society to stop what they are doing and take notice.

Now on to facts: 1) attacking your economic base is counter-intuitive. The only thing you will accomplish is to eradicate that group. 42% gay interest on television? Are you kidding me? 2) There is no benign tumor. It displaces that which is healthy so all of this is not okay. 3)as with all sin life-styles, being against hurtful behavior is not bigotry, and often, should be the opposite. I can't stop the alcoholic from abuse, so that isn't my goal. My goal is to keep it from being shown positively on television. It is a lie. On top of that, I don't want my impressionable young children exposed to another's immorality and poor life choices. 42% is a LOT harder to monitor. Just about have to throw out the television.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
"Americans for truth about homosexuality " is an Orwellian name . This abominable hate group does nothing but LIE about
homosexuality .
Peter La Barbera is one of the most vicious professional homophobic bigots in America and a CRIMINAL who does nothing but foster mindless hatred and fear of gay people in America . What he is doing is like yelling fire in a crowded theater ; not protected free speech !
He is also most likely a repressed or closeted gay man himself ; many such vile homophobic bigots are .

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I can hardly believe this myself. I found this while trying to answer
another's concern in an unrelated thread:

99% of people accommodating 1% with overt time, a whopping 42% of TV programming overtly represents disproportionately.

I spent quite a bit of time in Part 1 showing how well organized the LGBTQueer movement is. News, entertainment, politics, education, you name it, they've permeated it.

Here's a list of homosexual organizations that I shared in Part 1:

http://staff.washington.edu/alvin/gayorg.htm

Something as simple as legislating righteous laws again and these organizations would be no more.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Americans for truth about homosexuality " is an Orwellian name . This abominable hate group does nothing but LIE about
homosexuality .
Peter La Barbera is one of the most vicious professional homophobic bigots in America and a CRIMINAL who does nothing but foster mindless hatred and fear of gay people in America . What he is doing is like yelling fire in a crowded theater ; not protected free speech !
He is also most likely a repressed or closeted gay man himself ; many such vile homophobic bigots are .

I'm pretty sure that Peter LaBarbera gets kind, loving and ever so tolerant phone calls, emails and letters in the mail hourly from people like you DeHorn.

BTW, thoughts on the above video? How long before the parents find out that their new adopted 52 year old "daughter" molested one of their children? A week, a month, a year?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Years ago I did some social work, which took me into both Eastern and Western State Hospitals. Not once while observing these mentally ill people did I consider them "fascinating".

Caitlyn Bruce Jenner: Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person of 2015

Dec. 17, 2017

Caitlyn Jenner, who became a symbol of hope for the transgender community, was chosen as Barbara Walters’ most fascinating person of 2015.

Formerly known as Bruce Jenner, this year Caitlyn announced that she had transitioned from being a man to a woman, first undergoing several surgical procedures, then legally changing her name.

Jenner was once hailed as the greatest athlete in the world after winning the 1976 Olympic decathlon and later became a motivational speaker and a reality TV star with one of television's most famous families, the Kardashians.

Read more: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ers-fascinating-person-2015/story?id=35828100

In a righteous society mentally ill people like Bruce Jenner would be sent someplace where they could get help, not being glamourized by "Ba Ba Wa Wa".

110927_western_state.jpg

Looking at past award recipients, I see that Mz Wa Wa is quite infatuated with Mrs. Bill Clinton.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Walters'_10_Most_Fascinating_People

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
A true conservative would argue that the state has no business intruding into the bedrooms of the nation or presuming to dictate to American adults as to what constitutes a legal "marriage."

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A true conservative would argue that the state has no business intruding into the bedrooms of the nation or presuming to dictate to American adults as to what constitutes a legal "marriage."

Are there stipulations to what you call "legal marriage"? I see that you're only allowing adults. How about siblings, animals and multiple partners?

After all, "love is love". How do I know? A pagan told me so.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Are there stipulations to what you call "legal marriage"? I see that you're only allowing adults. How about siblings, animals and multiple partners?

Isn't that the price one pays for being a true conservative - a belief in the common man's ability to make his/her own decisions free from outside tyranny?

Would "aCultureWarrior" feel less threatened if America's gays were all married to someone from the opposite sex - and were forced to go through life living a lie?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Isn't that the price one pays for being a true conservative - a belief in the common man's ability to make his/her own decisions free from outside tyranny?

I note that jgarden appears to feel uncomfortable with my question on the different kinds of 'marriage' that society could allow.

On that note, I'll respond to your above question:

A true conservative acknowledges than man is sinful and needs God's guidance, as when left up to his own decision making, he fails miserably. You, like many others, are confusing conservatism with Libertarianism, where man is his own "god".

Would "aCultureWarrior" feel less threatened if America's gays were all married to someone from the opposite sex - and were forced to go through life living a lie?

I would love nothing more than to see people who have homosexual desires and engage in homosexual behavior, (many who were sexually molested as children or grew up in fatherless/dysfunctional homes) get the spiritual and psychological therapy that they so desperately need and want. After all, "who wants to be 'gay'? Why not do everything possible to enjoy a human sexuality the way God planned it from the very beginning: One man, one woman, united in matrimony.

On a related note: I see that the State of New Jersey, run by secular humanist Chris Christie has shut down a great organization that has helped many Jews that struggle with homosexual desire.

Judge Orders New Jersey "Gay Conversion" Nonprofit To Close

December 18, 2015

Judge Orders New Jersey "Gay Conversion" Nonprofit To Close

NEWARK, N.J. -- A New Jersey nonprofit found to have violated consumer fraud laws for offering therapy it said would turn gays to heterosexuals must shut down, a judge ordered Friday.

The granting of a permanent injunction against Jews Offering New Alternatives for Healing, known as JONAH, was an outgrowth of a lawsuit filed against the group in 2012 by several men, and two of their mothers, claiming it engaged in fraud and made claims it couldn't back up.

The ruling signed Friday by state Superior Court Judge Peter Bariso ordered Jersey City-based JONAH to cease all operations within 30 days and barred it from "engaging, whether directly or through referrals, in any therapy, counseling, treatment or activity that has the goal of changing, affecting or influencing sexual orientation, 'same sex attraction' or 'gender wholeness.'"

Bariso's order also awarded attorneys' fees and expenses to the plaintiffs' lawyers.

David Dinielli, an attorney for the men, said the decision sends a message to providers of so-called gay conversion therapy that the practice is fraudulent.

"The practice of conversion therapy, at base, constitutes fraud," he said. "It is premised on the lie that homosexuality is a disease or disorder. This case proved it to be a lie."

Read more:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/judge-orders-new-jersey-gay-conversion-therapy-nonprofit-to-close/

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
For heavens sake.......

For heavens sake.......

Oh dear ACW,.......don't forget Christiainity has pagan DNA.....you could learn a lot from a pagan ;)

Maybe its due time you dropped your obsession with homosexuality?

:p

Arthur Brain

You'll be pleased to know since Part 3 was closed on July 31st of 2015, the views went from just over 300,000 to over 440,000. People are interested in the subject.

Not especially aCW, one way or the other. People have a tendency to look at train wrecks et al.

I can't help but think that you're taking this 4 part thread personal Art.

It's only a two part one now in effect and hardly, but you keep kidding yourself if you like. You do have a rather bizarre track record of fevered imaginings after all...

Regarding my "obsession": I've never looked at the men who go down into the sewer systems as "obsessive" about their job, I just look at them as acknowledging that it's a filthy job that must be done.

You're not doing a "job". You're just spouting away on a personal obsession of yours that won't make a bit of difference to anything. Homosexuality isn't going to be re-criminalized no matter how many blogs you set in motion.

On that note: I see that you've been spending a lot of time in threads that deal with rape. You might want to share this information from the CDC which I recently added to page 1's index, as it talks about homosexual violence.

No, but thanks anyway.

:plain:
I see that the guy who defends raping spouses has silenced one of the frequent poster's in this thread and attempted to silence you Art.

I'll kindly ask that the moderators ignore ok doser (who is a huge fan of homosexualist Ben Carson), when he reports violations in this thread.

Eh, I figured Duffdozer had probably reported me tbh but no real concerns on that score as I've no real plans to return to this personal blog of yours in any great degree.

That being said, festive greets aCW. Have a good one.

:e4e:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Oh dear ACW,.......don't forget Christiainity has pagan DNA.....you could learn a lot from a pagan ;)

I have: misery, disease and death are not good things.

Maybe its due time you dropped your obsession with homosexuality?

I'm a man who likes options. While I would prefer to go with the option where you and your fellow homosexualists* accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, I'll settle for option #2 where you slither back underneath the rock whence you came.

*A homosexualist is someone who practices same sex sodomy and/or promotes the homosexual agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.