Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
So a 10 year old who has same sex desires can't be cured of those desires? If that is the case, you must agree with the LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement that embracing those feelings (without parental consent) is the best course of action for that child to take, because as shown time and time again by LGBTQueer/NAMBLA activists, if the child feels guilty about his or her homosexual desires, suicide often times occurs.

I don't have to agree with anything you type at all doofus. You're a fixated loon who would probably benefit by being as honest with himself as JT finally was.

In review (i.e. the facts according to Art Brain) : Children as young as 10 years old with same sex desires can't be cured of those desires. Since destructive behaviors and often times suicide is the result of homophobic parents wanting therapy for their sexually confused child; doctors telling the child that homosexual behavior is deadly; Christian pastors telling the sexually confused child that homosexuality is spiritually a dead end, then the only practical thing to do is to have LGBTQueer/NAMBLA activists help "affirm" the child's homosexuality.

Does that sound about right Art?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Actually, Jesus Christ/the Son of God/God in the Flesh is the basis for this 4 part thread. While I'm honored that you think that I somehow wrote the universal moral code for mankind and came up with the idea of repentance, all credit goes to Him.

If you have an issue with this thread, your issue is really with God.

Now, you are backsliding again. Back into the sin mind, you go.

Do not set yourself as any moral authority.

As mentioned above, all credit goes to God, including establishing civil government and setting the standard for civil leaders.

You need to turn all your life and thoughts over to Jesus and place your faith in Him. Get saved and let God deal with the homo problem' it is not your job, so trust it to God and stop obsessing on the flesh.

Surely you're not implying that I should be an anarchist and think that God will take care of everything are you?

Does that theory of yours work on putting a roof over one's head, food on one's table and healing oneself of a physical ailment, or does it just apply to civil government and helping sexually confused people (many of them youth) through therapy?

Arthur Brain

In review (i.e. the facts according to Art Brain) : Children as young as 10 years old with same sex desires can't be cured of those desires. Since destructive behaviors and often times suicide is the result of homophobic parents wanting therapy for their sexually confused child; doctors telling the child that homosexual behavior is deadly; Christian pastors telling the sexually confused child that homosexuality is spiritually a dead end, then the only practical thing to do is to have LGBTQueer/NAMBLA activists help "affirm" the child's homosexuality.

No, it sounds like you just blabbering on about things that nobody else is actually saying again. Conversion "therapy" should be outlawed for minors altogether but your preoccupation with NAMBLA is yours alone.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

No, it sounds like you just blabbering on about things that nobody else is actually saying again. Conversion "therapy" should be outlawed for minors altogether but your preoccupation with NAMBLA is yours alone.

It only makes sense that since children as young as 10 years old can't be cured of their homosexual desires, therapy to help them overcome their same sex desires should be outlawed.

What should be done about those homophobic parents, doctors and Christian pastors who mess with those childrens' minds and tell them that there is a better way Art?

Should restraining orders be placed against them so that they can't interfere with the child's "sexual orientation"?

Maybe incarceration, after all, putting things like God's Word in a child's mild is child molestation isn't it Art?

Inquiring minds needz sta know Art.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Surely you're not implying that I should be an anarchist and think that God will take care of everything are you?

Let's change that a little bit by taking out your nutty thinking part.

"Surely you're not implying that I should think that God will take care of everything are you?"

Exactly correct! I have seen you suffer the weight on sin for some years now. You need to let God, correct. All you concern yourself with is obsessional ego dystonic psychological torment, which only turning to God can alleviate.

Not one person of sin can be treated by any human intervention. Some humans are given over to work in the Spirit. You have not the Spirit and it is obvious you suffer from all the sin you see all the time. You need to turn all that over to God and go in peace. He will direct you once your give your burden over to Him.

I tell you this only to release you from sin and pain, all you post besides this simple question is your own mental illness, caused by sin and only sin, you can only be cured by placing your faith in Christ and letting all the flesh matters go.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Let's change that a little bit by taking out your nutty thinking part.

"Surely you're not implying that I should think that God will take care of everything are you?"

Exactly correct!...

The only problem with your anarchist point of view is that God created three institutions for the governance of man: the family, the Church and civil government.

If I don't acknowledge that He created those 3 institutions and their different but connecting roles for the betterment of mankind, both here on earth and in the afterlife, then that would make me a hater of God, not a follower of Him.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The only problem with your anarchist point of view is that God created three institutions for the governance of man: the family, the Church and civil government.

If I don't acknowledge that He created those 3 institutions and their different but connecting roles for the betterment of mankind, both here on earth and in the afterlife, then that would make me a hater of God, not a follower of Him.
No, this is your nuttiness again. anytime you say "anarchist" you fall into sin. you think you can change all what only God can change. You are like the pharisee who rejected Jesus because Jesus said the little child has a better chance to understand Him than all the leaned men of the temple. They had a big ego problem.

Forget about the three institutions, all that is nonsense!
You are a sinner, and you see sin everywhere. This is because you do not have Christ in your life. All you talk about is evil and how you have to fight it; all that is your own sin!

I can tell you this over again, yet it probably will not help, as I know all too well you are in a sinful state of mind. I see no homos here where I live, and had thought that there were none because I live in the deep South. Yet there are sinners here; it is only my faith in Christ, which frees me from them. As well, it has freed me from worry about dying of illness,

You see, for me it was physical illness which haunted me, and for you it is homos everywhere, which haunts you. Be like a child in faith and Jesus will bring you into the light.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Forget about the three institutions, all that is nonsense!...

I won't call God's Word "nonsense".

The current topic here in the WHMBR! Part 4 thread is the LGBTQueer movement passing legislation that allows sexually confused youth as young as 10 years old to seek pro LGBTQueer counseling that affirms their homosexual feelings, done without parental consent (not that parents should be allowed to let their child lead an immoral and physically destructive lifestyle).

The forces of evil use civil government for destructive purposes, why are people who embrace decency not allowed to do so in the name of good?

Romans 13:4

BTW: Jesus doesn't like child molesters either:

Matthew 18:6

Arthur Brain

It only makes sense that since children as young as 10 years old can't be cured of their homosexual desires, therapy to help them overcome their same sex desires should be outlawed.

What should be done about those homophobic parents, doctors and Christian pastors who mess with those childrens' minds and tell them that there is a better way Art?

Should restraining orders be placed against them so that they can't interfere with the child's "sexual orientation"?

Maybe incarceration, after all, putting things like God's Word in a child's mild is child molestation isn't it Art?

When you get an inquiring mind as opposed to one that's satiated with confirmation bias through nutball blogs then hey, let's talk.

:)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

When you get an inquiring mind as opposed to one that's satiated with confirmation bias through nutball blogs then hey, let's talk.

:)

Homosexual activist and all around sexual deviant Dan 'U' Savage! thinks that the parents of gender confused teen Joshua Alcorn, who took his life, should be brought up on manslaughter charges:

Warning! As with anything related to homosexuality, there will be disgusting language used.

Dan Savage: Parents Of Trans Teen Leelah Alcorn 'Threw Her In Front Of That Truck'
http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovemen...eelah_alcorn_threw_her_in_front_of_that_truck

Prosecuting the forever grief ridden parents of a gender confused child who commits suicide sounds pretty reasonable doesn't it Art?

MrDante

In review (i.e. the facts according to Art Brain) : Children as young as 10 years old with same sex desires can't be cured of those desires. Since destructive behaviors and often times suicide is the result of homophobic parents wanting therapy for their sexually confused child; doctors telling the child that homosexual behavior is deadly; Christian pastors telling the sexually confused child that homosexuality is spiritually a dead end,

I'm sure these homophobic parents, they lying doctor and the pastors would all try very hard to make it look like suicide

Last edited:

MrDante

Homosexual activist and all around sexual deviant Dan 'U' Savage! thinks that the parents of gender confused teen Joshua Alcorn, who took his life, should be brought up on manslaughter charges:

Warning! As with anything related to homosexuality, there will be disgusting language used.

Dan Savage: Parents Of Trans Teen Leelah Alcorn 'Threw Her In Front Of That Truck'
http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovemen...eelah_alcorn_threw_her_in_front_of_that_truck

Prosecuting the forever grief ridden parents of a gender confused child who commits suicide sounds pretty reasonable doesn't it Art?

You mean the grief ridden parents who kept their child hostage in their home for five months? The parents who over those five force fed their child over a dozen different psychotropic drugs? Drugs that came from their church and not from the child's actual doctor? Those parents?

Arthur Brain

Depends on whether they were guilty of abuse aCW. If Mr Dante is correct about this case then there's grounds for prosecution and all the more reason for all of this "conversion therapy" to be scrapped across the board - certainly in relation to kids being forced into such abuse at any rate.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

The current topic here in the WHMBR! Part 4 thread is the LGBTQueer movement passing legislation that allows sexually confused youth as young as 10 years old to seek pro LGBTQueer counseling that affirms their homosexual feelings, done without parental consent (not that parents should be allowed to let their child lead an immoral and physically destructive lifestyle).

All you focused on is one small part of my post. :sigh:

You are stuck in sin and all you see is sin and you believe it is all up to you and your work to rid the sin you see. Not all sin is homo sin, yet all you do is show me how caught up in the homo mentality you are, yet how much you hate it. I showed you the door, but you refuse to enter into the light.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

All you focused on is one small part of my post. :sigh:

I wouldn't go so far as to call you an anarchist, as I believe that you are involved in the political process by voting in elections (you endorsed Donald Trump as I recall reading in other threads), hence acknowledging that there is a need in society for laws.

In each WHMBR! thread I dedicated a post as being the most important post in the entire thread. In Part 1 it was

Civil Government: The Neglected Ministry

"...All law commands human action; it seeks either to restrain or to urge particular actions. It necessarily says either "Thou shalt" or "Thou shalt not," and it backs these commands to action or restraint with coercion, with sanctions enforced by the power of the sword. The sword and the word are united in law. And because the word commands action by men, the word of law is necessarily a morel teaching, a teaching which seeks to guide the ruled along a particular way of action, of life. This way of life which the law-word commands is what the ruler or lawgiver considers good, and for this reason it is again inevitably a moral teaching, of one sort or another..."
http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/issue08/civil_government.htm

In our current morally depraved society, the civil magistrate's "moral teaching" is that it's ok for children as young as 10 years old to be indoctrinated by LGBTQueer activists and told that their same-sex desires are natural and healthy.

You might not have a problem with that, but I do.

Thanks for stopping by.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Depends on whether they were guilty of abuse aCW. If Mr Dante is correct about this case then there's grounds for prosecution and all the more reason for all of this "conversion therapy" to be scrapped across the board - certainly in relation to kids being forced into such abuse at any rate.

Who am I to question what devout LGBTQueer activist ...Dante says (especially without a link to back his accusations)?

Can the three of us agree (you, ...Dante and me) that children with same sex desires, for their own safety, should be taken away from their homophobic parents and restraining orders be given to homophobic doctors, Christian pastors and therapists who have the audacity to say that the homosexual lifestyle is not only a physically destructive behavior, but psychologically damaging and a spiritual dead end?

Can the three of us also agree that without a doubt the best people for these children to be around are great LGBTQ role models like Seattle Mayor and accused pederast Ed Murray:

IMG_3316.JPG

http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/kuow/files/201307/IMG_3316.JPG

HRC founder Terry Bean:

tzGz3s7iLlzOVqKxL5vpuRztX1cjf_OOoNe6m6NGdkK6QUnbMsLWIcM5fs59FH1IfCs87jpSvFhNri4RQwd5OUiwpw=w426-h240-n

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p...s59FH1IfCs87jpSvFhNri4RQwd5OUiwpw=w426-h240-n

and UK homosexual activist Peter Tatchell?

Tatchell.png

http://bernardgaynor.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Tatchell.png

Can we agree to that these great moral pillars of society know what's best for children, and not their homophobic parents or bigoted Christian pastors?

MrDante

Who am I to question what devout LGBTQueer activist ...Dante says (especially without a link to back his accusations)?

Leelah Alcorn documented the abuse she received at the hands of her parents and "counselors" herself.

Can the three of us agree (you, ...Dante and me) that children with same sex desires, for their own safety, should be taken away from their homophobic parents and restraining orders be given to homophobic doctors, Christian pastors and therapists who have the audacity to say that the homosexual lifestyle is not only a physically destructive behavior, but psychologically damaging and a spiritual dead end?
How many kids would be alive today if their abuseres were treated as abusers they are and not heroes?

Arthur Brain

Leelah's own testimony would seem to corroborate some of it. Their parenting, at the very least, left a lot to be desired.

It would all depend on how the parents treat their child. Forcing them into "therapy" is a form of abuse so not only should it be illegal for these crackpot "therapists" to have a license to operate, it should also be illegal for parents to railroad their children into it as well. That seems to be the case in the majority of states now so hopefully it'll become law across the board and these pathetic 'centers' are all shut down and these crackpot 'therapists' can cause no more harm, especially to children.

Can the three of us also agree that without a doubt the best people for these children to be around are great LGBTQ role models like Seattle Mayor and accused pederast Ed Murray:

HRC founder Terry Bean:

and UK homosexual activist Peter Tatchell?

Can we agree to that these great moral pillars of society know what's best for children, and not their homophobic parents or bigoted Christian pastors?

I think we can all agree that you're just a gay obsessed nut instead.

:e4e:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I wouldn't go so far as to call you an anarchist,

If you mean by 'anarchist' someone like John Randolph, perhaps, to a degree. as I am more a right-winger.

I do not think it is good for you to use the word because it seems to be a mental focus of stress for you.

Since all you seem to do on this forum, is post on the topic of homosexuality, it occurs to me, you may well be a ego-dystonic homosexual (Thomas Aquinas complex).

There are many remembers here you disprove of homosexuality, yet they do not constantly think about it, and how it is the greatest of all sins and all the secular persons who practice should be killed. This is an obsession, which involves your own interjections of bad objects (homosexual delusions of disgrace and repugnance, and persecution of the object itself), which you seem to be conflicted, yet identify, as well as loath.

Why can't you put your faith in Christ and be well?

Status
Not open for further replies.