Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you were truly interested in making a difference to anything you'd have an entirely more mature and less alienating approach to the subject. As it is, this blog of yours has gone on for bloody ages and the likelihood is you've done more to further any sort of 'gay agenda' than anything else.

You're more interested in beating your puffed up blowhard chest and self proclaiming yourself as a master of mockery. You ain't. You lack the wit to be anything resembling and all you dish out is a bunch of unfunny written lisps, tedious imaginings about posters being gay and pompous blabber.

This entire "project" of yours from the outset was nothing more than a windbag soapbox 'purely' for yourself. You boast on about how many views it's had without realizing that most people are having the same reaction to your narcissistic transparent crap as reflected on here.

You're nothing more than a self inflated goofball Connie. The sad thing is you probably already realize this and need this thread in order to delude yourself otherwise, as well as other things you may be needing to deflect away from...

The more I think about it Art, table tennis might have been a bit too masculine for a momma's boy like you.

This is more your speed.

pong-o.gif

Arthur Brain

The more I think about it Art, table tennis might have been a bit too masculine for a momma's boy like you.

This is more your speed.

pong-o.gif

Ooooooh, that burned, what a riposte! :shocked:

The more you 'think' about something will be the day the whole forum might celebrate.

Believe me, you're a bit too slow for actual table tennis...or things in general for that matter...

IMJerusha

I see that you're quite liberal when it comes to reporting people for what you believe to be policy violations here on TOL (IMJerusha has 3 reports out of the past 32, quite a few considering the amount of people posting on TOL).

Yes, it's such a shock isn't it? :rolleyes:

It appears that you enjoy using the law, especially when it comes to a harmless thing like a possible policy violation on an internet forum.

Enjoy? Nah. Policy violations are up to the Mods and Knight. I don't make that call.

I think someone better pull the plank out of his self righteous eye before he goes talking about the speck in another's.

A set of laws for believers was established and when we became believers, we agreed to abide by them. And yet, policy violations are up to Yeshua. I don't make that call.

A set of laws for TOL was established and I agreed to abide by them. And yet, policy violations are up to the Mods and Knight. I don't make that call.

IMJerusha

Ooooooh, that burned, what a riposte! :shocked:

The more you 'think' about something will be the day the whole forum might celebrate.

Believe me, you're a bit too slow for actual table tennis...or things in general for that matter...

But ya know, Pong is kinda fun! Can I be a momma's girl? Considering my Momma, that's quite a compliment. I'll bet yours was/is pretty awesome too!

Arthur Brain

But ya know, Pong is kinda fun! Can I be a momma's girl? Considering my Momma, that's quite a compliment. I'll bet yours was/is pretty awesome too!

Oh it was. I used to have the Playstation game with the original version and all sorts of variants on the same theme. Connie seems to equate a sport/game where non physical injury likely occurs with being effeminate or some such, or rather more likely because he isn't any good at it.

I once won a tournament at table tennis which in his world will mark me out as some sort of gay activist or something equivalently stupid to think...

IMJerusha

Oh it was. I used to have the Playstation game with the original version and all sorts of variants on the same theme. Connie seems to equate a sport/game where non physical injury likely occurs with being effeminate or some such, or rather more likely because he isn't any good at it.

I once won a tournament at table tennis which in his world will mark me out as some sort of gay activist or something equivalently stupid to think...

I wouldn't worry about it. Life is short. Here's to all the table tennis aficionados out there! :cheers:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I think someone better pull the plank out of his self righteous eye before he goes talking about the speck in another's.

A set of laws for believers was established and when we became believers, we agreed to abide by them.

God has a set of universal moral laws for all of mankind (it would be nice if those who call themselves believers started abiding by them). If you think otherwise, you're an "anarchist".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
All of this evidence you have proposed, and you still don't want to put them to death?

I believe in repentance. Granted, there are those that have committed capital crimes (infecting others with AIDS or physically molesting children who ended up committing suicide as well as "murdering" their soul), and they should pay the ultimate penalty here on earth.

IMJerusha

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

God has a set of universal moral laws for all of mankind (it would be nice if those who call themselves believers started abiding by them). If you think otherwise, you're an "anarchist".

Picking and choosing willfully which we will follow is every bit as bad.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Picking and choosing willfully which we will follow is every bit as bad.

It's called "ala carte Christianity". For instance: some of those that profess to be "Christian" claim that they are anti abortion, but defend the "deathstyle" we call homosexuality.

Christ's Word

I believe in repentance. Granted, there are those that have committed capital crimes (infecting others with AIDS or physically molesting children who ended up committing suicide as well as "murdering" their soul), and they should pay the ultimate penalty here on earth.

I believe in being allowed to raise my family without wickedness all around us.

Leviticus 20:13

IMJerusha

Like an idiot, you already went there, have anything original?

From you, the term idiot is a compliment.
Have you ever killed a human being? What, in your estimation, would be the best way to do the deed? Do you think that the wickedness surrounding you will go away if you kill all the homosexuals?

THall

From you, the term idiot is a compliment.
Have you ever killed a human being? What, in your estimation, would be the best way to do the deed? Do you think that the wickedness surrounding you will go away if you kill all the homosexuals?

God told you why they
and other types of
sinners should be
put to death,
why do you think
you know better?

IMJerusha

God told you why they and other types of sinners should be put to death, why do you think you know better?

More proof you're not what you say you are. Will you be following all the 613 then? Are you advocating putting sinners to death or do you just enjoy killing? What homosexual or other sinners have you put to death lately?

Last edited:

IMJerusha

It's called "ala carte Christianity". For instance: some of those that profess to be "Christian" claim that they are anti abortion, but defend the "deathstyle" we call homosexuality.

And that would be who? Even you refuse to put them to death so aren't you defending them in a sense? It's not ala carte Christianity. It's Christian love. Big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.