Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

The irony for me is I'm condemned because I'm not afraid of offending others, and while I do not try to, I opt for clarity, and directness over emotional concerns.

Thus I'm hated. :)
Well, we're both hated by aCW, for the opposite reasons: but he is so off in his perceptions; so mistaken about people and facts, and so paranoid and wrong-thinking, that it doesn't take much to evoke his hate. Never ran into his kind before, except for my paranoid Uncle who had to be committed. :cry:

GFR7

You studied it well,
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/gay_strategies/after_the_ball.html

(it goes without saying that you know "The Overhauling of Straight America" as well).
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/gay_strategies/overhauling.html

In any campaign to win over the public, gays must be cast as victims in need of protection so that straights will be inclined by reflex to assume the role of protector

we intend to make the antigays look so nasty that average Americans will want to dissociate themselves from such types

I'm giving you accolades at how good are you at this. Who would have thought for a second that an homosexual activist would actually use Christian conservatives like Peter LaBarbera as part of their ploy to fool others?

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

On that note:

Moving on...
You know I am nothing of the kind. Liar. Quit trolling and flaming .

I would never use LaBarbera, wash out your mouth.
(Blasphemy and more than blasphemy-
I have supported him before he made the headlines and when many were against him)

If I were on the pro side, I would be wasting my time here, getting others to think of dismantling it's agenda.
(editing after rage cooled down)

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

As mentioned in one of the earlier threads, I'll have a segment talking about the experiences that I had while working a vice detail years ago here in Sodomy and Gonorrhea North.

You boyz won't like it, as it exposes the promiscuity and disease that is prevalent amongst those that practice homosexual behavior.

By the way Art: Care for a little genital herpes with your lesbo fantasy?

WARNING! This is what happens when people disobey God's Word!

Spoiler
image001.jpg

(LOL...I'm using a spoiler to "spoil" a sick and twisted fantasy of Art's).

Eh, like I'll believe anything based solely on your 'word'. Considering how much of a fevered imagination you have you might even think you were a cop...

SammyT

I don't know what criminalizing the behavior will do at this point. Russia's policy seems a bit more logical. Homosexuals "reproduce" by conversion, so we should outlaw pro-gay propaganda in our schools for a start.

alwight

Well, we're both hated by aCW, for the opposite reasons: but he is so off in his perceptions; so mistaken about people and facts, and so paranoid and wrong-thinking, that it doesn't take much to evoke his hate. Never ran into his kind before, except for my paranoid Uncle who had to be committed. :cry:
I think we can assume that aCW doesn't single out anyone to hate, his MO is basically to troll everyone.
He will also use any personal information you offer at a later time so be careful what you tell him. :plain:

GFR7

I don't know what criminalizing the behavior will do at this point. Russia's policy seems a bit more logical. Homosexuals "reproduce" by conversion, so we should outlaw pro-gay propaganda in our schools for a start.
I agree with you.

I think the two areas where the wedge can be driven in is :

1. The public school/University agenda
2. Same sex marriage.

If these two declined in force and popularity (without even being necessarily outlawed) the rest of the lgbtq agenda would collapse like a deck of cards. There will be no recriminalization of homosexuality at this point for obvious reasons.

GFR7

I think we can assume that aCW doesn't single out anyone to hate, his MO is basically to troll everyone.
He will also use any personal information you offer at a later time so be careful what you tell him. :plain:
Yeah, I have noticed him doing this a couple of others. I realized he was trolling when he wrote me crazy accusations in my inbox.-- Well, when someone is that wrong you can't even care. :nono:

I'm going to think of a thread where we can discuss the LGBTQ issues without coming here. No reasonable discourse can be had nor any fertile debate when all keeps getting derailed by his accusations . I don't mean him any disrespect, but I see a pattern here and it's futile to keep attempting to have any public discourse due to it. G

SammyT

I agree with you.

I think the two areas where the wedge can be driven in is :

1. The public school/University agenda
2. Same sex marriage.

If these two declined in force and popularity (without even being necessarily outlawed) the rest of the lgbtq agenda would collapse like a deck of cards. There will be no recriminalization of homosexuality at this point for obvious reasons.

Yes, it's obvious that recriminalization would only help the pro-gay normalization agenda. We have to cut it at the root, that root is the political correctness being taught in our publicly funded schools, elementary on up. University is a bit more touchy, they're supposed to be places where you challenge your own beliefs & learn about others also, I am not sure how constitutional it would be to outlaw pro-gay propaganda at that level, though I would support it if it were.

GFR7

Yes, it's obvious that recriminalization would only help the pro-gay normalization agenda. We have to cut it at the root, that root is the political correctness being taught in our publicly funded schools, elementary on up. University is a bit more touchy, they're supposed to be places where you challenge your own beliefs & learn about others also, I am not sure how constitutional it would be to outlaw pro-gay propaganda at that level, though I would support it if it were.
We think alike.

I would support it , too, but I think the best we can hope for is its gradually being phased out by stronger counter-agendas, until it loses popularity.

I will bring this over to the other thread; thanks!

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Welcome to the thread Sam. I see that you're extremely ignorant on this subject, so take a few minutes to educate yourself by looking over the OP to part 3 and the table of contents for parts 1 & 2.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3921996&postcount=1
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3391482&postcount=2

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have to admire men like Tony Dungy, as he puts God before his career (and believe me, he'll NEVER work again in the NFL or anything associated with it after this).

Why Tony Dungy wouldn't have drafted Michael Sam

I wouldn’t have taken him. Not because I don’t believe Michael Sam should have a chance to play, but I wouldn’t want to deal with all of it.

“It’s not going to be totally smooth … things will happen.’’

That's what former NFL defensive back and head coach Tony Dungy told Ira Kaufman of the Tampa Tribune when asked about the prospects for rookie defensive end Michael Sam. Of course, Sam is the league's first openly gay player, and though many league executives and players may feel exactly that way, Dungy may feel the courage to speak to his own views more convincingly. He's a deeply religious man with a desire to evangelize and help others in his own way-- he's written several best-selling books about those beliefs, and he speaks publicly quite often, aside and apart from his current position as an NFL analyst for NBC Sports.

However, there are times when Dungy's beliefs -- especially as a public figure -- have put him in hot water with some groups. In 2007, he accepted a "Friend of Family" award from the Indiana Family Institute, a conservative organization, while he was the head coach of the Colts.

"I appreciate the stance they're taking, and I embrace that stance," Dungy said of the group's efforts to roll back a proposed gay marriage amendment. "We're not trying to downgrade anyone else. But we're trying to promote the family -- family values the Lord's way."...

Read more: http://www.si.com/2014/07/21/why-to...maing-grid7|maing5|dl39|sec1_lnk2&pLid=505287

screen-shot-2013-03-18-at-11-13-38-pm.png

TracerBullet

pro-gay propaganda? oh, you mean facts

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
thanks for letting me know sola - i listened to the cbc radio all winter and followed the story, but i've been unplugged for the past couple of months

good for canada! :thumb:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am a Canadian and we just passed Bill C-36 which made prostitution illegal. Prior to that there was no such law in Canada because it was shot down a number of months ago.

Christian Liberty and anyone else who thinks that Prostitution is a victimless crime, would you please look at the following:...

Why do you always disrespect Christian Liberty? Here is a young man, passionate about the things of God, engaging in debate at on online theology forum. Personally, I think that is awesome and he should be encouraged.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3979526&postcount=895

Just out of curiosity T5s, why is the legalization of prostitution wrong and the legalization of homosexuality ok? (You do realize that there are many male prostitutes out there as well don't you?).

After all, we're talking about something that goes on behind closed doors by 'consenting adults' (if it's consensual, then it MUST be ok).

Wait, maybe it's because you don't know any prostitutes?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
i wonder if he can make funny noises like larvelle jones
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3978242&postcount=859

Now that you had a good laugh with the threads proud and unrepentant sodomites, let's talk a little bit about heterosexual sin shall we res (that is if you can spend a few minutes away from stalking Town Heretic).

Are you still 'dating' a young woman that is young enough to be your daughter?

Are you still having out of wedlock sex with her while married to another woman?

We won't go into the rumor that you beat your wife, as that is unsubstantiated.

Please share your personal life with us resurrected, as it's unfair to talk solely about proud sinners that exclusively engage in homosexual behavior.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

not yet, but i hope to soon :)

of course, that would mean any woman younger than 42 :think:

Are you still having out of wedlock sex with her while married to another woman?

heavens no

is that what you thought i had been doing?

i admit without shame that i did indeed beat my wife

Please share your personal life with us resurrected

Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Eh, like I'll believe anything based solely on your 'word'. Considering how much of a fevered imagination you have you might even think you were a cop...
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3979704&postcount=903

I posted this article from Fathers For Life in another thread and wanted to share it here because it goes into detail about what causes homosexual desires amongst those that are overly mothered (covered on page 2 of part 2).

2. Family abnormality, including the following:
•a dominant, possessive, or rejecting mother
•an absent, distant, or rejecting father

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3393262&postcount=17

Childhood experiences of homosexual men

by Dale O'Leary; for NARTH

MOTHERS AND SONS

Bieber's study of homosexual male patients found that in many cases the detached, hostile father was matched by a mother who was "close-binding and intimate with her son." About 70% of the mothers of Bieber's patients met this criteria. The analysts also reported their patients' mothers were more restrictive of active play, over-anxious concerning health, more afraid of injury, and more overprotective than the controls' mothers.

The case histories presented by Bieber reveal psychologically destructive mother/son relationships. In one case the mother kept her son in bed most of the time between age four and seven because of a minor intestinal condition. Her daily ritual was to rub her son's back, pat and kiss his buttocks. The boy became terrified when he reacted to this inappropriate behavior by becoming visibly sexually aroused. In addition the patient reported that his mother sabotaged his relationships with his father and his peers: "It was as if she demanded that I give her all my attention. She criticized my friends and did it so nicely that it hurt more." (Bieber 1962, p.59)

According to Bieber:

By the time the H[omosexual]-son has reached the preadolescent period, he has suffered a diffuse personality disorder. Maternal over-anxiety about health and injury, restriction of activities normative for the son's age and potential, interference with assertive behavior, demasculinizing attitudes, and interference with sexuality -- interpenetrating with paternal rejection, hostility, and lack of support -- produce an excessively fearful child, pathologically dependent upon his mother and beset by feelings of inadequacy, impotence, and self-contempt. He is reluctant to participate in boyhood activities thought to be physically injurious -- usually grossly overestimated. His peer group responds with humiliating name-calling and often with physical attack which timidity tends to invite among children... Thus he is deprived of important empathic interaction which peer groups provide. (Bieber 1962, p.316)
http://www.fathersforlife.org/dale/childhood_of_homosexual_men_3.htm
http://www.fathersforlife.org/dale/childhood_of_homosexual_men_4.htm

In other words Art: these momma's boys take up playing sports like table tennis.

ping-pong-lead.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

not yet, but i hope to soon

of course, that would mean any woman younger than 42

Of course:

hugh-hefner-320.jpg

Quote:

heavens no

is that what you thought i had been doing?

Hey, if you're "saved", you can do anything that you want can't you?

Quote:

i admit without shame that i did indeed beat my wife

Let's just hope that #2 is luckier.

Quote:
Please share your personal life with us resurrected

Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi...

Forgive me for not introducing myself:

When you mock me in my own thread in front of a bunch of filthy disease ridden child molesting sodomites, you have met your...

worst nightmare (I have a PHD in mockery).

Now run along Hef and make yourself useful by stalking Town Heretic.

Last edited:

Christian Liberty

You have to admire men like Tony Dungy, as he puts God before his career (and believe me, he'll NEVER work again in the NFL or anything associated with it after this).

Why Tony Dungy wouldn't have drafted Michael Sam

I wouldn’t have taken him. Not because I don’t believe Michael Sam should have a chance to play, but I wouldn’t want to deal with all of it.

“It’s not going to be totally smooth … things will happen.’’

That's what former NFL defensive back and head coach Tony Dungy told Ira Kaufman of the Tampa Tribune when asked about the prospects for rookie defensive end Michael Sam. Of course, Sam is the league's first openly gay player, and though many league executives and players may feel exactly that way, Dungy may feel the courage to speak to his own views more convincingly. He's a deeply religious man with a desire to evangelize and help others in his own way-- he's written several best-selling books about those beliefs, and he speaks publicly quite often, aside and apart from his current position as an NFL analyst for NBC Sports.

However, there are times when Dungy's beliefs -- especially as a public figure -- have put him in hot water with some groups. In 2007, he accepted a "Friend of Family" award from the Indiana Family Institute, a conservative organization, while he was the head coach of the Colts.

"I appreciate the stance they're taking, and I embrace that stance," Dungy said of the group's efforts to roll back a proposed gay marriage amendment. "We're not trying to downgrade anyone else. But we're trying to promote the family -- family values the Lord's way."...

Read more: http://www.si.com/2014/07/21/why-to...maing-grid7|maing5|dl39|sec1_lnk2&pLid=505287

screen-shot-2013-03-18-at-11-13-38-pm.png

I'm with Dungy.
I am a Canadian and we just passed Bill C-36 which made prostitution illegal. Prior to that there was no such law in Canada because it was shot down a number of months ago.

Christian Liberty and anyone else who thinks that Prostitution is a victimless crime, would you please look at the following:

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/straighttalk/archives/2014/07/20140710-163932.html

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/3666152720001

Its hard to look at a story like that (for the record, I read the article and did not watch the video, I am not sure if the content of both was the same or not) and respond logically without showing tons of empathy. So I'll simply say that I feel awful for her and that she shouldn't have had to go through that, and then proceed to emotionally distatch myself for the sake of logical debate.

First of all, I want to be clear that I mean "victimless" in a very limited sense. There are lots of activities that are "harmful" in various ways. The real issue is not how harmful an act is, but whether the act is consensual or violent in nature. And I will say that prostitution can be victimless in the sense that it is not inherently a violent interaction, it is perfectly possible for both parties to fully consent. I'm going to post this article for you to look through:
http://www.holisticpolitics.org/LawOfLiberty/Harlotry.php

I will note that, as the article points out, absolutely nobody is saying that it is OK to force anyone to be a prostitute. In addition, I don't think anyone is saying that child prostitution is acceptable (a child cannot properly consent), and so I'll simply ignore that issue as well. Assume we're talking about consenting adults here.

Well... that assumption really ends the debate, at least for me. Your issue, it seems, is not that prostitution is wrong (It is, but that isn't the issue, there are all kinds of immoral sexual acts that should nonetheless not be regulated by the government.) Your issue is that people who are in the prostitution trade are actually being victimized in other ways (raped, assaulted, etc.) But... nobody thinks those things should be illegal.

Let me make my stance clear:

If there is mutual consent between consenting adults to engage in "icky" or bizarre sexual acts for money, then it is what it is. If its consensual, even if its awful, its not my business.

However, if the woman is forced into the actions in any way, its no longer "prostitution", its rape, and rape should never be tolerated.

Going to utilitarianism for a second (this isn't really my reason for wanting to legalize prostitution, but it does counteract some of the horror stories), a prostitute who is legally "allowed" to do what she does is better able to report abuse.

I don't think prostitution should be "accepted." Unrepentant prostitutes shouldn't be allowed to join the church (personally, I'd love to see unrepentant tax collectors not being allowed to join the church as well, but that's another matter.) I wouldn't date a prostitute, and I would be unhappy if any of my relatives decided to do so, or especially one of my future kids. And I definitely don't advise school guidance counselors to present prostitution as a good option. All I'm saying is that it isn't something cops should be arresting people for or stealing their money over. That's it. Peaceful prostitution should be combated without violence and government violence especially. That's it.

I will also note 1 Corinthians 5:11-13 where Paul deals with another case of peaceful sexual perversion and says its only his business because its in the church.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3979526&postcount=895

Just out of curiosity T5s, why is the legalization of prostitution wrong and the legalization of homosexuality ok? (You do realize that there are many male prostitutes out there as well don't you?).

After all, we're talking about something that goes on behind closed doors by 'consenting adults' (if it's consensual, then it MUST be ok).

Wait, maybe it's because you don't know any prostitutes?

I think your arguments are different.

T5s doesn't think sexual perversion should be a crime just because its sexual perversion, she's concerned that prostitution is actually a cover for rape or assault which is why she thinks it should be a crime.

You don't actually care about the fact that prostitution could be used as a front for violent crime, you just want it illegal because you find it distasteful and the Bible says its wrong (which, for the record, the Bible's word is good enough for me but I don't think the Bible supports criminalizing harlotry), and you use the same reasoning for homosexuality.

I do care that prostitutes are being forced into things at times but I don't think that's an argument for banning it per say... I believe very strongly that no peaceful action should be illegal even if its sometimes a front for something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.