Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwight

How's that 'moral evolution' that Freddy talked about coming along Al? With 57+ million babies murdered in the womb (here in the US alone) in the past 41 years and children as young or younger than 13 contracting a deadly incurable sexually transmitted disease, I personally think life without Christian doctrine "aint too good".
Mankind evolved just fine long before Christianity came along aCW.
I'm not aware that having wanted babies rather than unwanted ones has caused any great moral decline, nor any shortage.

What I'm "driving at" here Al is that I'm astounded that many of todays sodomites aren't "proud" that someone like the intellectual/God HATING atheist Friedrich Nietzsche was a practicing homosexual. Based on your last sentence, I'm getting the feeling that you're agreeing with GayForReal7 that he wasn't one either.
Once again then aCW, please explain to me how someone who doesn't believe in your God logically HATE someone else's imagined divine being?
By some accounts, and yours below, he contracted an STD at a homosexual brothel, and became insane before dying from it. It really doesn't bother me in the slightest if he were gay, while many unfortunate heterosexual men have also ended up that way too.

Was Friedrich Nietzsche "too old to be a practicing homosexual?"
You informed me that gay males die by 42, which of course isn't true, just more of your misinformation.

Being that he died of syphilis that he contracted in a homosexual brothel in Italy at the ripe old age of 44, I'd say that Freddy Nietzsche was...

your typical homosexual.
Why, anyone would think you don't think that much of homosexuals aCW?
Perhaps you even have a seething homophobic "HATRED" of them for some reason?
No, surely not. :nono:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Before I move on to another topic (homosexuals and misogyny, or perhaps how many proud and unrepentant homosexuals are against 'gay marriage'?) I'll share a couple of more articles on Friedrich Nietzsche and the influence he's had on moral degenerates.

Friedrich Nietzsche and His Proto-Nazi Eco-Fascism

In his youth, second only to Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860), Adolf Hitler treasured the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900). Both Schopenhauer and Nietzsche were early German forerunners of what could be easily characterized as a natural existentialism. Both men argued that nature or existence is so permeated with the natural driving force of will that it essentially trumps all human thought and rationality. Such a natural or existential outlook on the thinking man was a precursor to the Nazi "will to power" ideology. This was perfectly showcased in Leni Riefenstahl's (1902-2003) notorious documentary film Triumph of the Will.
Hitler's lifelong fascination with Nietzsche is corroborated by the fact that the Nazis essentially made the Nietzsche Archives of Weimar the official shrine of their regime in 1933. Even as late as 1944, the green Nazi philosopher Martin Heidegger (1889-1976) went so far as to say that Nietzsche was the spiritual inspiration of Hitler.
Nature and philosophical existentialism were used by Nietzsche to disguise his hatred for Christianity since the heavenly emphasis of the latter mocked the earth and its real flesh-and-blood existence. The Nazis followed suit. While Hitler seldom criticized Christianity publicly, he privately discussed his aversion toward the church before his henchmen.
On September 23, 1941, Hitler said, "[T]o make death easier for people, the Church holds out to them the bait of a better world. We, for our part, confine ourselves to asking man to fashion his life worthily. For this, it is sufficient for him to conform to the laws of nature. Let's seek inspiration in these principles, and in the long run we'll triumph over religion." Such sentiments easily sum up in very simple language the entire philosophy of Nietzsche.
In his most personal work called Thus Spake Zarathustra, written from the spectacular Engadine Alps, Nietzsche's hero, Zarathustra, blurts out, "I beseech you my brothers, remain faithful to the earth, and do not believe those who speak to you of other worldly hopes!" In fact, as far as Nietzsche was concerned, the Earth itself has replaced God. One must now avoid sinning against the Earth rather than against God. This is not far removed from Hitler's own remarks in Mein Kampf: "when man attempts to rebel against the iron logic of Nature, he comes into struggle with the principles to which he himself owes his existence as a man."
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/11/friedrich_nietzsche_his_proto-nazi_eco-fascism.html

We've seen that one of the biggest mass murderers in history, homosexual Adolf Hitler, was a fan of Freddy Nietzsche, now lets learn about two other homosexuals who were as well:

Child murderers Nathan Leopold and Richard Loeb.

The Perfect Crime

They were raised in a privileged area of Chicago and believed they were better than everyone else. Both young men were geniuses with time on their hands and a penchant for petty crimes. One day, tired of going unnoticed for their criminal skills, they decided it was time to prove themselves. The year was 1924. Nathan Leopold and Richard Loeb were both 19 years old. Close friends with homosexual leanings, they had an odd relationship. Leopold worshipped Loeb, who had no conscience and who liked to push the social envelope, no matter the cost. He appreciated Leopold's devotion and vulnerability. It was useful. Together, they were dangerous.

Leopold was an avid reader of the nineteenth-century German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche, and was especially taken with the idea that superior men are not bound by social moral codes. He considered himself to be superior, and Nietzsche gave a name to his arrogance by proposing the idea of the Übermensch ('overman' or super man) and the privileged class of aristocrats who made and lived by their own moral rules. Leopold did not have to work hard to persuade Loeb that they were among those exceptional beings and could prove it by committing the perfect crime.
They started with cheating friends at cards, shoplifting and burglary, says Hal Higdon, author of The Crime of the Century: The Leopold and Loeb Case. These acts thrilled them, but they wanted more. For six months, they meticulously planned a spectacular crime: They would kidnap and murder a young boy.

On May 21, they went out to select their victim. At first, they considered Loeb's younger brother, but then thought that if the victim were related to them, they'd quickly come under suspicion. They decided to troll the area around the exclusive boys' school that Leopold had once attended, because students there knew them and wouldn't hesitate to accept a ride. The plan was to grab one, kill him, and then get money from his parents.
These two young men were so obsessed with this act that they rehearsed it down to the letter. They had repeatedly gone to the area to watch the boys, learning their routines and routes. To them it mattered little whom they grabbed. It only had to be someone they could quickly overwhelm and whose disappearance would generate publicity. They used Nietzsche's writings to bolster their plan, and as they watched, fourteen-year-old Bobby Franks walked toward them.

The boy got willingly into their car, and within a block, one of the perpetrators hit him with a chisel, then smothered him by shoving a rag into his mouth. Afterward, Leopold and Loeb drove some distance away so they could strip him and pour acid on his face and genitals to prevent people from identifying him. As if to prove their status as beings set apart from moral concerns of society, they then ate dinner with the body in the car as they waited for darkness. Finally, they tossed the mutilated corpse into a culvert where Leopold often went birding, and then returned home to place a call and write a ransom note for $10,000 to the victim's parents.

Read more:
http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/nietzsche_crimes/index.html

LeopoldLoeb.jpg

I've read enough of the pervert Friedrich Nietzsche and the moral degenerates that idolize him.

Moving on....

GFR7

Alwight is correct:
Nietzsche was a philologist and spent years studying the development of religious terms and language - thus he viewed God as a psychological and political word-concept, and could thus feel no "hatred" for "Him".

BTW, When Nietzsche said "God is Dead" he meant, "Europe no longer rules in the world." You knew that, right? :think:

GFR7

LeopoldLoeb.jpg

I've read enough of the pervert Friedrich Nietzsche and the moral degenerates that idolize him.

Moving on....
Brilliant.

Just brilliant. Just as smart as ever. :nono:

So all who've done false things in Jesus' name can blame Jesus?

HOLY NIETZSCHE, You cannot be serious???

tumblr_m560eypabh1rxhxa1o1_500.gif

btw, it proves nothing to show that
two literal-minded kids used N as their inspiration:
N never talked about "the perfect crime", and these 2 knew nothing but the trappings of N's theories.

not exactly what Nietzsche had in mind for his OverMan:
(based on Emerson's OverSoul
)
:

leopold-loeb.jpg

uh yay-yuh, move on Pahleeze!!!

giphy.gif

BUH BYE, KARL!

tumblr_inline_n2x4z6NcyQ1qhaalw.jpg

Last edited:

alwight

Moving on....
Sadly aCW you don't seem to be able to demonstrate any personal understanding of much the stuff you simply cut and paste before "moving on", unless perhaps it's simply about the lifestyles and selected images of some gays, and what you like to imagine they do in their "sodomy chambers". :rolleyes:
Whether Nietzsche had some unsavoury habits or not isn't the point, we all have our skeletons in the closet, it's his philosophy that is under discussion and if other philosophers respect him, not his sex life.

GFR7

Sadly aCW you don't seem to be able to demonstrate any personal understanding of much the stuff you simply cut and paste without "moving on", unless perhaps it's simply about the lifestyles and selected images of some gays, and what you like to imagine they do in their "sodomy chambers". :rolleyes:
Whether Nietzsche had some unsavoury habits or not isn't the point, we all have our skeletons in the closet, it's his philosophy that is under discussion and that other philosophers respect him, not his sex life.
Right-- that is his method: Cut/Paste/Move On with NO understanding.

To equate those 2 young misguided students' crime to N and his philosophy,
simply because they had fantasies about his philosophy,
is unseemly in a man aCW's age and supposed stature. :nono:

GFR7

And yes, the man was a philologist, and his sexuality is really not the crux of who he was...

But I am beginning to see that this is madness, all this posting about Nietzsche, as there are no TOL
posters who ever mention Nietzsche.
:think:

It is as though this is a private passion of
aCW; I see all too clearly now....

laurence-olivier-rebecca-gif-250.gif

alwight

Right-- that is his method: Cut/Paste/Move On with NO understanding.

To equate those 2 young misguided students' crime to N and his philosophy,
simply because they had fantasies about his philosophy,
is unseemly in a man aCW's age and supposed stature. :nono:
I can only assume that aCW is being just as misleading about those that he claims to know his God finds abominable, when instead it's his God he simply cynically uses just as surely as any propaganda he trawls up for his own homophobic bigotry.
If I weren't an atheist and a Christian instead I might consider that a form of blasphemy and false representation of God.

GFR7

I can only assume that aCW is being just as misleading about those that he claims to know his God finds abominable, when instead it's his God he simply cynically uses just as surely as any propaganda he trawls up for his own homophobic bigotry.
If I weren't an atheist and a Christian instead I might consider that a form of blasphemy and false representation of God.
You are right. There is no sign of the Christian in him, and his moniker admits he is at war with the culture - so as you say, he at least cannot be culpable for blasphemy (this trait he shares with Nietzsche :think: )

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!

Perhaps the OP and his supporters would like to dress up in black robes and record the beheading of homosexuals for the internet!

I'm sure ISIS would approve.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Whether Nietzsche had some unsavoury habits or not isn't the point, we all have our skeletons in the closet, it's his philosophy that is under discussion and if other philosophers respect him, not his sex life.

Buggery is most definitely an "unsavory habit" Al.

That being said: Like all proud and unrepentant homosexuals (Hitler, Loeb and Leopold, etc.), it obviously was Freddy Nietzsche's perverted sex life that fueled his philosophy.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Buggery is most definitely an "unsavory habit" Al.

That being said: Like all proud and unrepentant homosexuals (Hitler, Loeb and Leopold, etc.), it obviously was Freddy Nietzsche's perverted sex life that fueled his philosophy.
..... On a side note Al: You being an older sodomite and all, what gives with the younger sodomites that aren't proud of the 'gay identity'?

What I'm "driving at" here Al is that I'm astounded that many of todays sodomites aren't "proud" that someone like the intellectual/God HATING atheist Friedrich Nietzsche was a practicing homosexual .....

Anal stage

The anal stage, in Freudian psychology, is the period of human development occurring at about one to three years of age. Around this age, the child begins to toilet train, which brings about the child's fascination in the erogenous zone of the anus. The erogenous zone is focused on the bowel and bladder control. Therefore, Freud believed that the libido was mainly focused on controlling the bladder and bowel movements.

The anal stage coincides with the start of the child’s ability to control their anal sphincter, and therefore their ability to pass or withhold feces at will. If the children during this stage can overcome the conflict it will result in a sense of accomplishment and independence

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_stage
One wonders what accured in "aCultureWarrior's" childhood (1-3 years) that would account for his inability to progress beyond Freud's "anal stage."

GFR7

One wonders what accured in "aCultureWarrior's" childhood (1-3 years) that would account for his inability to progress beyond Freud's "anal stage."
I have to admit, this Freudian stage has flitted through my mind when reading his posts........ :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

GFR7

I think you should direct that question towards your fellow homosexualist jgarden, as there were some things that went on in his childhood that are downright creepy.

kiss.jpg

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4042649&postcount=2103

1. What does a kiss have to do with Freud's anal stage?

2. OK - when you were a little boy, your father or grandfather would not reach down and kiss you goodnight on the lips (say, prior to age 9)????
I was raised in an Italian family---
VERY COMMON AND NORMAL. No homosexuality.
And yes, I kissed my son this way up until about age 9.

3. This is English Footballer Wayne Rooney - a masculine, athletically talented, famous and wealthy man's man - behold the man with his son:

If you see that father/son kiss as sexual - when it is clearly not -
then the sin is in the eye of the beholder.
And in your heart, festering as a vice......

article-2635045-1E11E4C000000578-40_634x411.jpg

David Beckham kisses his sons as well:

article-2241670-164ED610000005DC-778_640x870.jpg

GFR7

NOW I AM POSITIVE YOU ARE CLOSETED.
No doubts left anymore.

Real men show affection to their male children.
Only a pedophile fears this, for obvious reasons:

jackanddad.jpg

bilde

Berkeley-Lifestyle-Family-Photography-dad-kissing-sons-hands-after-a-fall.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Real men show affection to their male children.

Yes they do. However, the picture of the Ayatollah kissing a post pubescent boy passionately on the lips has nothing to do with dad's in western culture kissing their sons.

As shown, Islam is a pederast culture and sex with little boys is quite common (as it is amongst homosexuals).

Status
Not open for further replies.