Why do some Christians support War and Killing?

S0laScriptur4

It is one of the greatest mysteries to me as someone who has read the gospel and is not situated on the American continent.

How can one follow Christ who clearly said:
"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"
"But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also."

and still love war?

All this war mongering makes Christians everywhere look like fanatic, unreasonable Hypocrites. :confused::confused:

This guys puts it bluntly but accurately:

I cant for the life of me figure out how one can claim to be a follower of christ and yet approve of killing people in countries that have never threatened you or done anything to you, except being of the same race as the Saudis (a country that the US is still allies with) that once flew some planes into some towers.

Maybe I'm stupid or spiritually retarded... but it makes absolutely no sense to me.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is one of the greatest mysteries to me as someone who has read the gospel and is not situated on the American continent.
Because a bunch of people need to die. Do not profane God by letting people who should die, live. Nor by killing those who should live (babies).