Why Do people On The Far Right Repeatedly Complain About Censorship...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
No empirical evidence to support this claim. Source

dint have to dig far to find this:

Another problem related to terminology arises because sexual abuse of male children by adult men2 is often referred to as "homosexual molestation."

well, of course - if you redefine same sex child molestation by homosexuals as something else, then of course homos don't molest children

only child molesters molest children

and the fact that it's more often same sex doesn't have a thing to do with it :dizzy:

kwip said:

perhaps santy claus will bring me a pony for christmas next year

the rest of your supra dupra crap could be equally applied to other perverts, like pedophiles and those who prefer sheep

quip

BANNED
Banned
dint have to dig far to find this:

Another problem related to terminology arises because sexual abuse of male children by adult men2 is often referred to as "homosexual molestation."

well, of course - if you redefine same sex child molestation by homosexuals as something else, then of course homos don't molest children

only child molesters molest children

and the fact that it's more often same sex doesn't have a thing to do with it :dizzy:

perhaps santy claus will bring me a pony for christmas next year

the rest of your supra dupra crap could be equally applied to other perverts, like pedophiles and those who prefer sheep

You're the one bringing up statistics as a concern. Seems you would be all too eager to seek all possible solutions. Unless of course you're being disingenuous.

How can you wag your ignorant fingers at homosexuals whilst simultaneously using them to plug up your own ears?

You must be prolifically talented at contortion....where homosexuality is concerned.

ok doser

You're the one bringing up statistics as a concern. Seems you would be all too eager to seek all possible solutions. Unless of course you're being disingenuous.

How can you wag your ignorant fingers at homosexuals whilst simultaneously using them to plug up your own ears?

You must be prolifically talented at contortion....where homosexuality is concerned.

that was a cute evasion of the subject matter quip, but no less than i've come to expect from you

statistics?

try this:
from the CDC (which i'm sure artie and quip will disregard):
HIV-Young-Adult-Males-2011-CDC.png

Arthur Brain

any communication I've had with my representatives has always been acknowledged

Er, you might have had a standard reply but if you think any concerns you raised regarding executing homosexuals, or a whole lot else for that matter, was actually read by the representative you may have addressed such correspondence to - then carry on dreaming dude...

Chances are you got a bog standard template response.

ok doser

...you might have had a standard reply ...

usually

sometimes it was personally composed, prolly by a staffer

i don't really expect anything else

i have had the opportunity to talk directly with my congressional Representative at rallies up here - she's very approachable

Official%20Portrait.jpg

and cute :Shimei:

Arthur Brain

usually

sometimes it was personally composed, prolly by a staffer

i don't really expect anything else

In the main that's exactly what it would have been. It's a bit like when people address letters 'for the attention of the manager only' to a business. It only reaches the manager if it's deemed important enough after having been read by floor staff.

i have had the opportunity to talk directly with my congressional Representative at rallies up here - she's very approachable

Official%20Portrait.jpg

and cute :Shimei:

Well, to be effective in public she should be, for image if nothing else. Did you genuinely think she was really listening to you though?

ok doser

Fair enough, but your opinion wouldn't have counted for anything, just the same as 99.9% of other correspondence sent to politicians.

they know i attend the rallies, they know i write them (real writing, by hand, in an envelope with stamps)

that seems to impress them

Arthur Brain

they know i attend the rallies, they know i write them (real writing, by hand, in an envelope with stamps)

that seems to impress them

Dude, plenty folk wrote into the company I worked for by hand, didn't mean anything, you don't get brownie points for it. It still just got opened by someone like me and passed onto a faceless department for processing. Chances are if you met this representative again she wouldn't remember you from all the other faces she's seen at rallies.

ok doser

you may be right, artie

you may know more about politics in new york state, especially upstate new york than i do

Chances are if you met this representative again she wouldn't remember you from all the other faces she's seen at rallies.

well, she certainly seems to remember me at the family reunions :idunno:

Arthur Brain

you may be right, artie

you may know more about politics in new york state, especially upstate new york than i do

Uh, it really doesn't matter what area you live in dude. Even in a local town you're just one voice among many and your local representative isn't going to be personally dealing with your correspondence or bothered about you individually. You'd have to have an incredibly naive and rose tinted view of politicians to think otherwise...

well, she certainly seems to remember me at the family reunions :idunno:

Hers or yours?

:eek:

ok doser

as i say, you may know more about it than i - i can only share my own experiences :idunno:

Arthur Brain

as i say, you may know more about it than i - i can only share my own experiences :idunno:

Even without having worked in such jobs it's just common sense. Your letters mean squat to politicians local or otherwise, just as they do to companies unless they're at viable risk or similar.