Why B57 Haunts My Threads

Robert Pate

Banned
No. That's backwards.

No one can hear and believe the Gospel without being Given the Spirit of God in New Birth!

The Hearing of Faith is only for the regenerate, those who have been born again Gal. 5:22.

That is not what the Bible teaches.

Nothing happens until one hears the Gospel. On the day of Pentecost 8,000 Jews heard Peter's Gospel and were born again. Some who had participated in the crucifixion of Christ, Acts chapter 2.

beloved57

That is not what the Bible teaches.

Nothing happens until one hears the Gospel. On the day of Pentecost 8,000 Jews heard Peter's Gospel and were born again. Some who had participated in the crucifixion of Christ, Acts chapter 2.

One must be of God to hear Gods words Jn 8:47

[FONT=&quot]He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.[/FONT]

Robert Pate

Banned
One must be of God to hear Gods words Jn 8:47

[FONT="]He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.[/FONT]

God's word is the Gospel, which you reject.

This is why you are unsaved. You have heard the Gospel, but instead of believing it you have rejected it.

Robert Pate

Banned
Pate is not of God. He has a different father John 8:44!

I have a different father than what you have.

My Father is kind, loving, has given his Son for my salvation and for the salvation of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. He is not willing that any should be lost, 2 Peter 3:9. He is also long suffering, even towards people like yourself that reject his word.