"WHOSOEVER That Calls Upon the Name of the Lord Shall be Saved" Romans 10:13

beloved57

You are as blind as a bat and most likely are a reprobate.

You believe that God sent his only begotten Son into the world to die for the sins of the world, but doesn't want some to know about it?

Do you admit that your freewill is your savior?

Robert Pate

Banned
Do you admit that your freewill is your savior?

Free will never saved anyone, nor has faith in Calvinism saved anyone.

Jesus and Jesus alone is the one that has provided salvation for the whole world, Hebrews 2:9.

He and he alone is the one you should have faith in, not some heretic back in the 1500's.

beloved57

Free will never saved anyone, nor has faith in Calvinism saved anyone.

Jesus and Jesus alone is the one that has provided salvation for the whole world, Hebrews 2:9.

He and he alone is the one you should have faith in, not some heretic back in the 1500's.

You know you worship your freewill. Ain't that what got you saved, your own freewill?

Robert Pate

Banned
You know you worship your freewill. Ain't that what got you saved, your own freewill?

Free will is a natural human attribute that we are all born with.

By my own free will I chose Christ to be my savior. You, by your own free will have chosen to believe the words of a heretic. You will not escape the judgment by claiming that you could not choose.

beloved57

Free will is a natural human attribute that we are all born with.

By my own free will I chose Christ to be my savior. You, by your own free will have chosen to believe the words of a heretic. You will not escape the judgment by claiming that you could not choose.

So your savior is your freewill, a natural savior.You don't believe that Christ is the Saviour!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Christ is the savior, Not John Calvin.

Robert...

I think I found a poison apple for Calvinists. It happened on a thread that I have been moderating. Ask them if they think John Calvin is infallible.

If they answer yes... They have ascribed Deity to John Calvin,

If they answer no... then they have admitted their theology is fallible.

Spoiler alert.. Beloved didn't answer the question and any other Calvinist I've asked it to didn't lock down.

It seems to be the current Calvinist checkmate question.

>.<

Robert Pate

Banned
Robert...

I think I found a poison apple for Calvinists. It happened on a thread that I have been moderating. Ask them if they think John Calvin is infallible.

Spoiler alert.. Beloved didn't answer the question and any other Calvinist I've asked it to didn't lock down.

>.<

All man conceived religions are poison apples. I don't think that there is anything that can cause those a Calvinist to repent. If the Gospel of Jesus Christ doesn't cause them to repent, I Doubt if anything will.

Thanks for your input.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
All man conceived religions are poison apples. I don't think that there is anything that can cause those a Calvinist to repent. If the Gospel of Jesus Christ doesn't cause them to repent, I Doubt if anything will.

Thanks for your input.

# Robert Pate Uses a Gospel Hammer

# Because sometimes a skull can be too thickened by man contrived gobbledygook

: )

flintstoned

Robert...

>.<

Why would admitting that MEN (such as John Calvin) are fallible, necessarily mean that the "theology" is fallible? Calvinists would be the first to say that all men are fallible! Calvinism simply explains what is already in the bible. You don't have to follow "Calvinism" to be saved.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Why would admitting that MEN (such as John Calvin) are fallible, necessarily mean that the "theology" is fallible? Calvinists would be the first to say that all men are fallible! Calvinism simply explains what is already in the bible. You don't have to follow "Calvinism" to be saved.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't tell the Calvinist's. : D

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Oh, it is no secret to Calvinists. That is what they believe. Unlike many non-Calvinists who wrongly assume that Calvinists believe that only Calvinists are saved! LOL!

Perhaps generalizing in any direction is misguided. I can dig it. This isn't the part where you try to make me a Calvinist is it?

If a person recognizes that no human religion or theology is sufficient and they remain open and thirsty for the living water, all is well.

However, there are those that define their group as informationally superior and become harsh and elitist towards others.

I know why this thread exists and it exists justly so.

It appears you don't claim to have "Truth" cornered, but instead embrace Him.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach freewill is saviour not Christ !You teach sinners Christ died for shall still wind up lost!

Claiming that man does not have a free will is the same as saying that man does not have the ability to think or make choices.

You want to believe that humanity are nothing but a bunch of dumb mindless robots that are worthless.

Nanja

Claiming that man does not have a free will is the same as saying that man does not have the ability to think or make choices.

You want to believe that humanity are nothing but a bunch of dumb mindless robots that are worthless.

Salvation has nothing to do with making a choice.

Is has to do with being Chosen in Christ before the foundation Eph. 1:4-6; being saved before the world began.

2 Tim. 1:8-9
8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Is has to do with being Chosen in Christ before the foundation Eph. 1:4-6; being saved before the world began.

8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

One must make the choice to turn from Sin.

Robert Pate

Banned

You go through the Bible and try to pick out scripture that you think confirms Calvinism.

You didn't quote 1 Timothy 1:10 because it does not support your Calvinist doctrine.

You do not have the truth, nor will you ever have the truth if you do not accept all of the Bible as the word of God.

beloved57

Freewill is your savior, not Christ, for you teach that sinners Christ died for are going to perish in their sins anyways!