Whole lotta lyin’ goin’ on--but.. don’t all liars go to “the lake of fire”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whole lotta lyin’ goin’ on--but.. don’t all liars go to “the lake of fire”?

The word Politician has become synonymous with Liar. But the thing is, everyone lies. Some pastor once said that if someone asks you a question, the answer to which is none of that person’s business--especially when the answer would do you or someone else harm--it's not a sin to lie.. Sounds reasonable to me. Obviously, some lies, some sins have more egregious consequences than others.

Somewhere in the Bible it says that all men are liars (or something about “let all men be liars”). Well, anyone who has lived in the world more than 30 years knows this well, that all men are liars--from experience, if not from the Word.

For some reason one politician in this election cycle is given a pass on (not just "white lies" but)
egregious
lying!

(OK, yeh, but i was referring to the R party..)

Can you guess which one of the “Republican” (so called) candidates said the following?

• My [phony] school [students of which have sued him] got an A rating—when the truth is it got a D- rating] from the BBB [truth exposed by Megyn Kelly of Fox News]
  • I love women—when really he calls them every vile, sexist name in the book, and crudely refers to their menstrual cycles (!) when they say something he doesn’t like (Megyn Kelly).
  • Send the illegals back to Mexico—yet he supported the Gang of 8, even giving the members of that amnesty group thousands of dollars! Also note that he has supported no-borders-Democrats all his adult life: Pelosi, Clinton, Reid, etc. Also note that he is supposed to have told a NYT reporter that his views on illegal immigration are just rhetoric. The man has no core principles; translation: cannot be trusted, phony.. consummate liar
  • I’m a uniter—yeh, and I’m the pope
  • I’m pro-life—yet he supports Planned Parenthood (which should be re-named something like "Murder Enterprises")! Not long ago (and this is on video) he said “I am very pro-choice”
  • I’m a Christian—yeh, we see how Christians habitually call others Pig, Loser, Disgusting, Bimbo, etc. And they always refuse to pay their workers, too.. always twist the truth, always spend half their day insulting anyone who doesn’t agree with them, spend the other half of the day pursuing wealth and worldly power.. end up in court on fraud charges, are convicted of violating immigration laws..
  • I’m a Republican--Right.. And we all know that Republicans vote for Democrats! Yep.. every election, they vote for Democrats, the more liberal the better! Didn’t all of us Republicans vote for Jimmy Carter over Ronald Reagan? Didn’t we all vote for Nancy Pelosi, the one so instrumental in getting Obamacare shoved down our throats? Didn’t we all give huge sums of money to Harry Reid and Rahm Emmanuel. Trump did all of the above!

Why is this person even in the Republican party? Can just anyone call him/herself “Republican,” then use the RNC accordingly to get elected to the highest office in the land? This makes no sense.

A true Christian (for one thing) knows about that psg in Revelation that says all liars will have their part in the Lake of Fire. And a true Christian believes it. It is only fake Christians (Trump and his supporters) who do not believe in the Word

Last edited:
oh, i forgot something: Please copy/print that itemized list of Trump's lies (not an exhaustive list, of course)

and share it with others who are being deceived (willingly or otherwise) by this phony Republican

No Christian in his right mind would vote for that liar

:alien:

this reminds us of someone else who claims to be a Christian.. then works with all the evil forces in the world to destroy Christians (I speak of someone in a prominent political position). This person went to a "church" for years where the pastor screamed like a banchee about how evil America is!! "Chickens coming home to roost" etc

Why dont they both just LEAVE then?

hypocrites

Isnt anyone interested in how this evil egomaniac misogynist hater gets tons of free, totally unwarranted media attention, and is deceiving everyone (He's NOT going to stop illegals from coming in! Come on, People, he hires them!!) and on the way to becoming the next narcissistic, lawless president???

well, maybe this country (generally speaking) deserves him, then

pathetic. Fox News doesn't even talk about this corruption ("conspiracy to hire" illegals, fraud, etc), except for Megan Kelly. Thank God for her. :)

CNN speaks the truth about Dump also. That's good :)

If Dump wins, i will never, EVER buy any products from advertizers on Fox channel, no matter how much i may want what they sell. Fox has done their share of giving this loose cannon free advertising, of trying to shove him off on the American people. I am thinking all Fox cares about is the bottom line, the Green God.. just want to keep all the corruption in place, too much to lose from those tax loopholes that would be taken away from them by Ted Cruz (WAHHHHHHH)

Thank God UT, WY, TX, IO and KS (and others) are not buying.

:)

the chaos and corruption will continue. And it will trickle down, as such things always do. Has the govt been corrupt toward you?

it will continue to be that wway when / if he is elected, maybe even worse

are women not respected? Disrespect toward women will get worse. That trickle down theory really is valid. As goes the leader, so goes the led

:shocked:

Rising wages for the middle class. Greater freedom of speech including the right to serve or not serve whomever in your business.

yeh, who cares whether he respects women? who cares that he hypocritically hires illegals, then talks about (lies about) building a wall and keeping them out, deporting them all. He has no intention of doing that, but people are easily deceived. Ted Cruz is actually the one most strict on illegal immigration. Dump says he would deport them, then have them come back! That is amnesty! Cruz wants them gone for good. They broke the law and have no right to be here as Cruz tells all those willing to listen (which seems to exclude you..)

Dump was convicted of "conspiracy to hire" illegals!!!! If that means nothing to you, then you need a psychiatrist

Dump is a deceiver.

LIES

I love women—when really he calls them every vile, sexist name in the book, and crudely refers to their menstrual cycles (!) when they say something he doesn’t like (Megyn Kelly).

Send the illegals back to Mexico—yet he supported the Gang of 8, even giving the members of that amnesty group thousands of dollars! Also note that he has supported no-borders-Democrats all his adult life: Pelosi, Clinton, Reid, etc. Also note that he is supposed to have told a NYT reporter that his views on illegal immigration are just rhetoric. The man has no core principles; translation: cannot be trusted, phony.. consummate liar

[So many lies i dont have time to list them all]

:(

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The tone of this thread cuts real close to trolling. Please do not open another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.