Votes: 22 71.0%
  • John Forbes Kerry

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Well, it makes sense to only put the major party candidates on the list. Even though some people will vote for others, there won't be enough votes for a candidate from another party to win. I beleive Bush will win, for various reasons. One of them is that there are not enough people who can envision Kerry as the actual President.

SwItChBlAdE

Its going to be really close... I bet Kerry wins tho... just cuz everyone is sick of Bush. I don't like either... yall should vote for me.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by SwItChBlAdE

Its going to be really close... I bet Kerry wins tho... just cuz everyone is sick of Bush. I don't like either... yall should vote for me.
The only people I know who are "sick of Bush" are the ones that were aginst him in the first place.

SwItChBlAdE

Originally posted by Knight

The only people I know who are "sick of Bush" are the ones that were aginst him in the first place.

meah..

I'm just sick of other countries hating us...

I'm going to Canada a lot... and they all hate him. hehe.

I believe God has him there for a reason .. (Romans 13)

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

meah..

I'll take that as verification that we are doing the right thing.

Of course, they're a bunch of commies up there! :doh:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Only the left wing French Canadians. And frankly... who cares about those homos?

The western Canadians love him! Not to mention Canada is one of our best allies.

jeremiah

BANNED
Banned
Is this a poll for who you are going to vote for, or who do you think is going to win? It seems fairly obvious to me that Kerry is going to win. Kerry was ~ ten points behind 6 weeks ago and now they are neck and neck. At this point he has all the momentum and is likely to pick off a few states that Gore failed to win last election. Here in Colorado, for instance the sentiment has turned strongly for a change to the Democrats side. If he loses just one state that he won last time around he loses the election! I see many possible states that he could lose this time around and hardly any that will swing his way this time around.
Can anyone name any states that went for Gore that are now going to turn around for Bush?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by jeremiah

Is this a poll for who you are going to vote for, or who do you think is going to win? It seems fairly obvious to me that Kerry is going to win. Kerry was ~ ten points behind 6 weeks ago and now they are neck and neck. At this point he has all the momentum and is likely to pick off a few states that Gore failed to win last election. Here in Colorado, for instance the sentiment has turned strongly for a change to the Democrats side. If he loses just one state that he won last time around he loses the election! I see many possible states that he could lose this time around and hardly any that will swing his way this time around.
Can anyone name any states that went for Gore that are now going to turn around for Bush?

Here is how the Electoral College currently breaks down, it doesn't look good for Kerry.

the Sibbie

meah..

I believe God has him there for a reason .. (Romans 13)
Not to mention that a lot of the Canadians hate the Bible or at least certain verses that they banned.

keypurr

Why did Bush say two weeks ago we should not buy drugs from Canada or any foreign country, then try to order from them when the flu shots were tainted.

Talk about flip flops.

He lied to us again, they did inport drugs from England while we could not buy drugs fron Canada. Double standard if ya ask me.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by keypurr

Why did Bush say two weeks ago we should not buy drugs from Canada or any foreign country, then try to order from them when the flu shots were tainted.

Talk about flip flops.

He lied to us again, they did inport drugs from England while we could not buy drugs fron Canada. Double standard if ya ask me.

Huh???