Who should win "TOL Moderator of the Year"?

Who should win "TOL Moderator of the Year"?

• DEVO

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • ebenz47037

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Goose

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • ibowatjesusfeet

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Jefferson

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Poly

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Lucybelle

Votes: 12 23.1%

• Total voters

SwItChBlAdE

I voted for Goose.. cuz he needs all the help he can get.. then I signed into my other name and voted for poly. cuz she's pretty cool! :) But I do believe mingus is going to win. umm yeah hehee

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you Switchblade. That was very nice of you.

And thanks to all the rest of you that voted for me! You're tooooooooo kind!!!:D

Rapunzel

Goose's Publicist
GOOSE!!! Ebenz!!! Poly!!! You have my vote! :D You don't beg people who don't even belong to TOL to vote via your xanga site...ahem.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Rapunzel
GOOSE!!! Ebenz!!! Poly!!! You have my vote! :D You don't beg people who don't even belong to TOL to vote via your xanga site...ahem.

Thanks Rapunzel! :D I see no need to beg. If I'm not voted the Moderator of the Year, I'll pout and hold my breath. :D Oh yeah! That won't do much good with no one here from TOL to see it. :D

lucybelle

TOL Princess
I'm two behind again...DANG IT!
And what is wrong with asking people via a Xanga site to vote for you??? It worked for Uproar when Em7 put it on his...

Rapunzel

Goose's Publicist
Originally posted by lucybelle
I'm two behind again...DANG IT!
And what is wrong with asking people via a Xanga site to vote for you??? It worked for Uproar when Em7 put it on his...

What's wrong with that??? Ok well if you have to strain for votes by using people who have no idea what TOL even is....how does that represent you as worthy of the title??? Seems to me it's a popularity contest...i didn't even know you were a moderator...i thought you were just the chick that hangs out in chat...

lucybelle

TOL Princess
Originally posted by Rapunzel

What's wrong with that??? Ok well if you have to strain for votes by using people who have no idea what TOL even is....how does that represent you as worthy of the title??? Seems to me it's a popularity contest...i didn't even know you were a moderator...i thought you were just the chick that hangs out in chat...

But my point is, that's exactly what Uproar did, via Em7's Xanga page...he encouraged people to come and vote for Uproar, even if they didn't post anything at all. And- Uproar won.
Now, I didn't do anything that he didn't do, but you criticize me and say nothing to him...sounds to me like you're just looking for a reason to be angry with me.
Oh well...

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It doesn't matter. We all know that Mingus is the real winner anyway.:D

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
yeah, it's that whole afro, "chick magnet" thing.;)

lucybelle

TOL Princess
double ick! As an offical 'chick' I hereby deem the afro 'icky' and declare that I am NOT attracted to it.