Who Posted?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Anything on the Food Network ... or the Cooking Channel.

And then there is Chef Ramsey ...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, oh, you have a point but Diners Drive-ins and Dives is my favorite.

That is one of my favorites as well. I normally prefer the shows that have competitions ... like "Chopped" "The Next Iron Chef" and "The Next Food Network Star".

I have learned so many things about cooking while viewing those channels for the past couple of years ... like how to not accidentally poison family members, guests or the family pets.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
That is one of my favorites as well. I normally prefer the shows that have competitions ... like "Chopped" "The Next Iron Chef" and "The Next Food Network Star".

I have learned so many things about cooking while viewing those channels for the past couple of years ... like how to not accidentally poison family members, guests or the family pets.

Oh my! you had a lot to learn...:)

I don't watch the competitions only I did watch that one about cake making competitions for a bit. I kind of like the guy who goes into the science of cooking Alton Brown. I thought his show was interesting. I'm not the best cook because I don't experiment. I do love to bake.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh my! you had a lot to learn...:)

Indeed, I did.

I don't watch the competitions only I did watch that one about cake making competitions for a bit. I kind of like the guy who goes into the science of cooking Alton Brown. I thought his show was interesting. I'm not the best cook because I don't experiment. I do love to bake.

My daughter (who also doesn't cook) can't get enough of the baking competitions. However, she also enjoys the shows such as "Hell's Kitchen". Probably because it is like the Jerry Springer of cooking competitions.

I enjoy experimenting with recipes (especially on family members) and have actually come a long way in regards to my cooking. It's a creative outlet for me.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Indeed, I did.

My daughter (who also doesn't cook) can't get enough of the baking competitions. However, she also enjoys the shows such as "Hell's Kitchen". Probably because it is like the Jerry Springer of cooking competitions.

I enjoy experimenting with recipes (especially on family members) and have actually come a long way in regards to my cooking. It's a creative outlet for me.

Never heard of "Hell's Kitchen". I imagine them serving each other bad food and pie in the face pranks.

To me baking is creative because the final product can be colorful. I guess some foods can be colorful like some salads.

My home specialties as far as foods go are Quiche, Lasagna, Tarragon Chicken Pot Pie. That may be about it.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya, we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
2nd call to breakfast for all of you out there

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya, we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Timotheos 298
godrulz 148
Doormat 100
Aimiel 88
Angel4Truth 86
Lazy afternoon 63
IMJerusha 49
freelight 45
StanJ53 38
Totton Linnet 36
Tambora 26
drstevej 26

most of them want tim to suffer-------------eternally

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

rainee

Never heard of "Hell's Kitchen". I imagine them serving each other bad food and pie in the face pranks.

To me baking is creative because the final product can be colorful. I guess some foods can be colorful like some salads.

My home specialties as far as foods go are Quiche, Lasagna, Tarragon Chicken Pot Pie. That may be about it.

Tarragon Chicken Pot Pie sounds good! Want to share?

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Tarragon Chicken Pot Pie sounds good! Want to share?

It is very good. From memory

Boil some peeled and cut up potatoes.
Saute some cut up chicken in chopped onion.
Add some chicken broth and some half and half to the sautéed chicken.
Saute some julienne cut carrots and some celery.
Add the carrots and celery to the Sautéed chicken and onion mixture and add Tarragon, salt and pepper to taste.
Smash the potatoes in the bottom of a cooking dish.
Pour the Chicken mixture onto the smashed potatoes.
Add frozen peas to the top (if you like peas)
Do not stir.
Bake 350 for about 25 minutes.
It's a crust-less Pot Pie.