Who Posted?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
And it's wrong to gossip about people, and it's right to challenge the gossipers.

Point 1. "I wonder where Zoo is" meets your definition of gossip? :freak:

Point 2. Do you intend to hold your friends to the same standards, especially if they're attacking people you don't like (CW, THall, etc)?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What are you blathering on about?

Oh, if you're so concerned about 'sides', then who's side do you think zoo was on when he posted the thread you haven't even had the guts to address?
He's going to get right on it as soon as he finishes the final draft of his apology to LMOHM. So...it could be a while. :plain:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Case in point:

Today 01:47 PMTown Heretic
I think I'm going to rename him repercussion or disconnected.

I've given those interested the reason why the thread runs counter to any number of fairly insurmountable obstacles.

People.

Report Today 01:37 PMannabenedetti
Much to my everlasting dismay at times...
As for you, I've been enjoying the discussion. I may not enter into it, but I'll be reading and repping. I love a good discussion - when it ever gets off the ground around here lately.
I'm glad you've got things in good balance.

Report Today 01:34 PMTown Heretic
That's you all over...I'm helping Sod embarrass himself. Yesterday he did the "pretend lawyer" bit and I bet him a perma-ban on it. So today it's integrity. Not difficult to counter. I'm having fun calling out the bully, watching him hide and sputter. The only thing that I can't figure is why he bothered me before.

Report Today 01:31 PMannabenedetti
I guess I did. I'm just too helpful, aren't I?

Report Yesterday 01:59 PMTown Heretic
You know what's funnier than Sod at his own posts and quoting/answering his own posts?

Not much, unless it's his inability to answer mine. But why choose?

I'm really glad that I came back now. Maybe a few days off from time to time is just what the doctor ordered.

Can you point out where your "challenge" is?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Blame me ....

Blame me ....

That's right ... it's all my fault.

I sent formal invitations out to Bybee to join the *Mean Girl's Club* and then promoted her to VP.

We then agreed to invite Anna to join as well as making TH and AB honorary members. Zoo still hasn't answered our formal invitation, however, we are holding out hope.

Currently we are conspiring to start as many baiting threads as humanly possible and even make up words to make others cringe.

Cordially Yours,

From Rusha With Love

Arthur Brain

Point 2. Do you intend to hold your friends to the same standards, especially if they're attacking people you don't like (CW, THall, etc)?

If it's unmerited I'm sure she would.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Don't be disingenuous. It won't hold water.

Point 2. Do you intend to hold your friends to the same criteria, especially if they're attacking people you don't like (CW, THall, etc)?

Red herring, rule #4, etc. Stick to the subject at hand. It's about yours and chrys' gossiping.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
That's right ... it's all my fault.

I sent formal invitations out to Bybee to join the *Mean Girl's Club* and then promoted her to VP.

We then agreed to invite Anna to join as well as making TH and AB honorary members. Zoo still hasn't answered our formal invitation, however, we are holding out hope.

Currently we are conspiring to start as many baiting threads as humanly possible and even make up words to make others cringe.

Cordially Yours,

From Rusha With Love

:chuckle:

Arthur Brain

And if Chrys feels his curiousity about Zoo's whereabouts are merited?

Who are you (or anna) to say they aren't?

If it was genuine (like zoo's was) he wouldn't have gone on to make asinine gossip and snide assumptions, just the same as you have. How you think you can expect to slime around this one is anyone's guess...