WHO IS THE WILD OLIVE TREE ?

God's Truth

You are asking 2 different question now.

My first comment was that Paul says that Gentiles that do not have the law but do the Law have the law written on their heart, as Paul says.

Rom_2:15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

You then asked where does it say that they have not heard, so I gave you Scripture for that.

Now you are saying these questions must be joined together to form 1 question with 2 requirements.

All the saved whether Jew or Gentile when saved must have the law written on their heart.

You keep saying the Gentiles had the law written on their heart before they were saved.

That is not correct.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
All the saved whether Jew or Gentile when saved must have the law written on their heart.

You keep saying the Gentiles had the law written on their heart before they were saved.

That is not correct.

There are 3 groups of people being talked about in Romans 2:12-15

Gentiles without the law.
Jews with the law
And
Gentiles that do the law without having the law.

Yes these Gentiles had the Law before they were saved.

Rom 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

They do the law by they very own nature. and are a law unto themselves.

God's Truth

There are 3 groups of people being talked about in Romans 2:12-15

Gentiles without the law.
Jews with the law
And
Gentiles that do the law without having the law.

Yes these Gentiles had the Law before they were saved.

Rom 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

They do the law by they very own nature. and are a law unto themselves.

There is a new law that must be written on the hearts of the Jews and the Gentiles.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
There is a new law that must be written on the hearts of the Jews and the Gentiles.

1Jn 2:7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.
1Jn 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.
1Jn 2:9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
1Jn 2:10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.
1Jn 2:11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.
1Jn 2:12 I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.
1Jn 2:13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.
1Jn 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

This is the Commandment/s.

Mat 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Mat 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.
Mat 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Mat 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

What do you say is this "NEW COMMANDMENT/Law"?

God's Truth

1Jn 2:7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.
1Jn 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.
1Jn 2:9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
1Jn 2:10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.
1Jn 2:11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.
1Jn 2:12 I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.
1Jn 2:13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.
1Jn 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

This is the Commandment/s.

Mat 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Mat 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.
Mat 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Mat 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

What do you say is this "NEW COMMANDMENT/Law"?

The new commands have to do with believing that Jesus does the purifying/sanctifying/justifying/washing and the forgiving.

No more need for various external baths just to go to the temple to be near His Spirit.

The new command is that Jesus is the temple, and that we are reconciled to God and that we are the temple too---so the earthly building was going to be destroyed.

The new command is that Jesus is the High Priest---so no more need for an earthly high priest in the order of Aaron, and all the saved are priests.

The new command is that Jesus is the sacrificial Lamb---so no more animal sacrifices.

The new command is Jesus circumcises our hearts---so no more physical circumcision.

No more eating and drinking making one clean or unclean.

The new command says we have to observe Jesus all day every day, and all the special days were about Jesus---so no more observing special days for salvation

No more being cut off from God for certain sins, as long as we repent and work out our salvation.

No more eye for eye and tooth for tooth and hand for hand and foot for foot.

No more being put to death because of the law, for mercy can be found for all.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
The new commands have to do with believing that Jesus does the purifying/sanctifying/justifying/washing and the forgiving.

No more need for various external baths just to go to the temple to be near His Spirit.

The new command is that Jesus is the temple, and that we are reconciled to God and that we are the temple too---so the earthly building was going to be destroyed.

The new command is that Jesus is the High Priest---so no more need for an earthly high priest in the order of Aaron, and all the saved are priests.

The new command is that Jesus is the sacrificial Lamb---so no more animal sacrifices.

The new command is Jesus circumcises our hearts---so no more physical circumcision.

No more eating and drinking making one clean or unclean.

The new command says we have to observe Jesus all day every day, and all the special days were about Jesus---so no more observing special days for salvation

No more being cut off from God for certain sins, as long as we repent and work out our salvation.

No more eye for eye and tooth for tooth and hand for hand and foot for foot.

No more being put to death because of the law, for mercy can be found for all.

That is not bad.

I eat fruits and vegetables.

I do not put this on you.

Why do yo falsely accuse me?

And I still hold the Stars as significant.

You are dismissive of Gods Creation, I hold them as Significant.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
I like to hear that.

I want you to be there in the heavenly realm with me.

Let's keep discussing together.

MY GOD is the most Precious Thing to me.

If you want to talk about God with me, I will never cease to talk about God with you.

Quit saying
You know what you say.

I LOVE GOD.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
I like to hear that.

I want you to be there in the heavenly realm with me.

Let's keep discussing together.

You have called me a FALSE Poster? No you called me much worse then a false poster.

I think you did it more then once, maybe even more then twice.

To Hell with you.

You were giving 2 chances, Scripture Says to HELL WITH YOU.

See ya would not want to be ya.

WWJD?

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
Luk_15:7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentan

God's Truth

Do you want to Repent of following Paul?

Paul says to repent just as Jesus says.

Starting with John the baptizer, then Jesus himself, and all the way from Peter to Paul we are told to repent and have faith.

JOHN THE BAPTIZER

Luke 3:8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves,

PAUL

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

JESUS

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

God's Truth

You have called me a FALSE Poster? No you called me much worse then a false poster.

I think you did it more then once, maybe even more then twice.

To Hell with you.

You were giving 2 chances, Scripture Says to HELL WITH YOU.

See ya would not want to be ya.

WWJD?

Cuckoo

beloved57

The wild olive tree are the gentiles, and some of them shall be grafted into the good olive tree which is spiritual israel among the jews, Abrahams natural seed. which also under the old covenant was Christs Body the Church. Yes under the old covenant Christs wife bride the Church consisted largely of Abrahams physical seed, those who were converted to Christ of course by God given faith in the coming seed of women the Messiah !

For those who dont believe the Church, the BODY OF CHRIST existed in the OT they dont realize or understand who the Good Olive Tree is Rom 11:24

For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

The Good Oloive Tree is Abraham and His Spiritual Seed in Christ Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

God's Truth

The wild olive tree are the gentiles, and some of them shall be grafted into the good olive tree which is spiritual israel among the jews, Abrahams natural seed. which also under the old covenant was Christs Body the Church. Yes under the old covenant Christs wife bride the Church consisted largely of Abrahams physical seed, those who were converted to Christ of course by God given faith in the coming seed of women the Messiah !

For those who dont believe the Church, the BODY OF CHRIST existed in the OT they dont realize or understand who the Good Olive Tree is Rom 11:24

For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

The Good Oloive Tree is Abraham and His Spiritual Seed in Christ Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

...which proves that Calvinism is false, for the cut off WERE CUT OFF.