ECT WHO IS THE HEAD OF THE EKKLESIA TODAY ??

Cruciform

I apologize for not having a sect.
Sure you do. If you didn't derive your assumptions and beliefs from Christ's one historic Catholic Church, you must have derived them from one or more of the recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sects in existence today.

Your Church's false claims to authority are just that.
...according to the entirely non-authoritative opinions of your favored recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect, anyway. :yawn:

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Right Divider

Body part
Sure you do. If you didn't derive your assumptions and beliefs from Christ's one historic Catholic Church, you must have derived them from one or more of the recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sects in existence today.

...according to the entirely non-authoritative opinions of your favored recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect, anyway. :yawn:

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+
Like a broken record.....

Cruciform

Like a broken record.....
^ Like an ostrich.

head-in-sand-lawyer-businessman-man-in-suit.jpg

Wick Stick

...according to the entirely non-authoritative opinions of your chosen recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect, anyway. :yawn:
...is what you see when you've beaten Cruciform in an argument.

It's all very... "I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I?"

bybee

Hi to all and some believe that Peter has the KEYS to the so-called historic church !!

In Matt 16:19 , Peter is given the KEYS not to a So-called church but given KEYS to the Kingdom of Heaven and that is a big difference !!

Jesus is the King of Israel and not Peter and in the Kingdom , Peter will sit with the 12 , on thrones and JUDGING Israel .

The Kingdom of Heaven is NOT the Body of Christ taught by the Risen Christ that was taught to our apostle of Grace , Paul !!

Verse 19 has many verbs in verse 16 and 4 of those verbs are YET to be fulfilled as they are in the FUTURE TENSE !!

This means that God is NOT workoing through the 12 Apoatles as they have YET to be seated on there THRONES , how simple is that !!

DAN P

They may be seated on their thrones right now watching us....

1Way1Truth1Life

No they don't. Try again.

Yes, they do. And there are plenty more pictures all over of Catholics and even non Catholics worshipping the popes. And them accepting the worship. Which is forbidden by God. Even the angels rejected to be done to them what those pictures show is being done to the pope.

bybee

Yes, they do. And there are plenty more pictures all over of Catholics and even non Catholics worshipping the popes. And them accepting the worship. Which is forbidden by God. Even the angels rejected to be done to them what those pictures show is being done to the pope.

It is respect being shown.

1Way1Truth1Life

It is respect being shown.

In the form and act of worship.

from the Dictionary:
worship - noun 1) reverent honor paid to God, OR A SACRED PERSONAGE, or to any object regarded as sacred. 2) formal or ceremonious rendering of such honor and homage. 3) *adoring reverence or regard
Verb. 6) to render religious reverence and homage to 7) to feel an adoring reverence or regard for

The thesaurus gives these synonyms for worship: adulate, honor, glorify, edify, deify. The Greek word most often translated "worship" is proskuneo, meaning "to kiss, make obeisance, reverence." Strong's defines it as "to fawn or crouch to, i.e. (literally or figuratively) prostrate oneself in homage (do reverence to, adore)." The picture of being prostrate or bowed down is often associated with worship.

In the Old Testament, the Hebrew word for "worship" is shachah, defined as "to depress, i.e. prostrate (especially reflexive, in homage to royalty or God)." This word is also translated in the Authorized Version as "bow down, crouch, fall down, humbly beseech, do obeisance, do reverence, make to stoop, worship."

These pictures and numerous other show worship and bowing down to popes. Which is forbidden by God.

Revelation 19:10
At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Don't do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus."

Last edited:

Wick Stick

Apparently, a straightforward lie (Prov. 19:5) is what you see from Wick Stick when he is unable to disprove Cruciform's argument.
You've graduated from calling names to making accusations! Congrats!

Anyhow, we both know that you don't make arguments. You just post links to other people's essays, FAQ's, etc.

If you ever want to actually argue about something, I'll be here.

Jarrod