Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
that's got to hurt coming from such a good example! :rotfl:

it's just too easy to get his goat! and the others aren't much harder! :cloud9:
1sm016Giggle.gif

Said by Mr. "Why can't she just let it go"?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
yes I gave myself 10 neg reps today just to provoke him! lol

you are too much glory!

quite the sense of humor.....:)

and spot on with judgement lately....see I made two funnies at once :rotfl:

there goes those eggshells I was talking about sky, better not provoke the attackers in the no holds barred area!

tippy toe, tippy toe....her a pharisee there a pharisee everywhere a phar....i....see

I think it's phar to see you as a person of very low class!!

MarkA

I think it was why can't he,

it's more funny if you quote it correctly :)

howz that other saying go...if you let it go and it comes back...it was meant to be!

say it ain't so! :jawdrop:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
yes I gave myself 10 neg reps today just to provoke him! lol

you are too much glory!

quite the sense of humor.....:)

and spot on with judgement lately....see I made two funnies at once :rotfl:

there goes those eggshells I was talking about sky, better not provoke the attackers in the no holds barred area!

tippy toe, tippy toe....here a pharisee there a pharisee everywhere a phar....i....see

Oh come on Mark don't be a hater...:rotfl:

MarkA

yes, why can't he let it go.....

and why can't she let it go....

both seem to have problems letting go.....:) baby steps onto the boat....

MarkA

Oh come on Mark don't be a hater...:rotfl:

yes be all nicey nice like me! :maxi:

let me show you how it is done! :rotfl:

HEy GM, don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive (gd-was that a death threat, you better hope no mods are around)

good times people, good times :grave:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Whose zooming who?

Whose zooming who?

Thank you Tammy for the wonderful NegRep. You are such an angel.

Fortunately for Eeset, he has his 'rep' feature turned off, so a 'neg' or 'poz' rep counts for 'nothing' (zip, nada, zero). Am I correct with this observation?

I also got a poz rep from you (Eeset), so since you have the 'rep feature' disabled...this doesn't really add to my rep score at all, is this correct? Just curious. I also poz repped you back, but this also counts for nothing, as far as adding to a visible rep-score.

pj

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Fortunately for Eeset, he has his 'rep' feature turned off, so a 'neg' or 'poz' rep counts for 'nothing' (zip, nada, zero). Am I correct with this observation?

I also got a poz rep from you (Eeset), so since you have the 'rep feature' disabled...this doesn't really add to my rep score at all, is this correct? Just curious. I also poz repped you back, but this also counts for nothing, as far as adding to a visible rep-score.

pj
Actually the only thing turning reputation off accomplishes is to disable the display of the green, blue and red little display marks. I still receive points and can still give them. Thank you so much for the positive rep.

edit. turning off rep also means that I can't see who left me any unless I temporarily reset my options. I do that once in a while when my rep power number takes a bounce one direction or the other.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Tammy is loose again. I just noticed a big drop in rep power so I temporarily reset my options to confirm my suspicions that the Texas Negreppist was responsible.

I can't get it to end. Tammy logs on frequently and always finds one or more of my posts to Neg Rep. Tammy doesn't understand the word no. A bully and an abuser second to none. Tammy claims that it is all because Tammy doesn't like my posts. Tammy is not honest in my opinion. Tammy is like the rapist that tells the judge I asked for it. Does that sound harsh? OK, so who else has Tammy relentlessly pursued with one or two neg reps per day? Step forward if you have been targeted by Tammy troll.