WHO IS GOD'S ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES?

clefty

I hope I got why we, here, think differently about love and obey. So please correct me if I didn't.
The God, I know,, thanks to 'Jesus only', is not 'one being' (good Jews, good Muslims and even modern Pagans are supposed to see their God as One Supernatural Being).

If it happened that I also see God as 'one being of His kind' (for example, like Allah of Islam), I would have no choice but to also believe that He needs my love because He cannot love Himself :) and, to Him, love has to be expressed by obedience and worship.
well hear o Israel God is ONE is quite clear...but perhaps your imaginings will bring you back...or the Spirit...have NO OTHER GODS is problematic for most people exactly because they think gods are all powerful and capable and yet this One admits His jealousy...and desire for His love reciprocated...not really SUPER HEROish is it?

He needs us? they mock this...as Israel did...even sought after other gods...ones NOT SO THREATENED OR POSSESIVE...ones they could see in nature and make even more images of...to worship and stuff...

Every living thing which has only a living flesh to take care of is indeed a God's robot which has no choice but following the instructions that are embedded already in his own structure.
This is why I don't see good and evil persons, I just see them different and each of them is created to fulfil one or more purposes in the 'material' world by building it or destroying it as well.
well you certainly are more tolerant than One who died seeing evil persons in need of help...

Good and evil for you I guess is random and arbitrary and not really according to a standard? We all behave on instinct at worst and as determined or programmed robots at best...

Only those who are able perceiving in their structure another living thing (soul) which is defined by a different set of natural rules, have the free will to feed their soul for eternity (this requires opposing many of their crucial instincts) or let it die and enjoy their temporary life, the way they like, till they return to the state of void, the state before Creation.
ummm ok...flesh + His Spirit = living soul...not immortal either...but dependant on the tree of life...

“You shall not surely die” being the first lie believed...

Sorry, it seems you missed adding... no coronavirus, no cancer, no tsunami, no earthquakes... :) I mean all what you mentioned here is, we like it or not, in God's plan too. Jesus explained it, though indirectly, by revealing appropriate natural truths about how the world runs in reality (the way it is designed).

Although It is a rather big topic (Science of Life Reality, revealed by Jesus), I can give one example, to calm your curiosity :)
As you know, one of Jesus advices is:

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"

This advice would sound nonsense to me if God doesn't create any person in the world to play my enemy, to curse me, hate me and/or persecute me.
Thanks God, I had the chance to meet many people who had to play these roles against me. They helped me feed my soul with real joy of Love.

Back to square one after all that...how do we love? Like the muslims? Buddhists? Hindus? Pagans? Catholics? Protestants? Jews without Christ?

What specifically do we do or say that applies love to another?...

by their fruits we shall know them...meaning by our actions we can tell who is representing who...by how they treat each other...some with liscenstiousness others with discipline...some include diet tips others not so much

What is Love? For me it is His love...the way He loved...you know the jealous One...Who did everything to reach me...

KerimF

KerimF clefty Any chance of discussing the topic of this thread in this thread?
You are right.
On my side, I have nothing to add here.

It happens that my reference about life is Jesus sayings only by which I got all what I needed to know (beyond science).
And this thread is about all scriptures on the Bible, not just Jesus.

Right Divider

Body part
You are right.
On my side, I have nothing to add here.

It happens that my reference about life is Jesus sayings only by which I got all what I needed to know (beyond science).
And this thread is about all scriptures on the Bible, not just Jesus.

This thread is not about all scripture. This thread is about Israel and their new covenant.

Even the opening question is based on the fallacy that "all believers are Israel".