Who HATES WHO??

Letsargue

Paul's posts seethe anger, and that is why I largely ignore them.
Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man thou shalt not go: Lest thou learn his ways, and get a snare to thy soul. Proverbs 22: 24-25

W-W-W-O-O-O-W-W-W!!!!!!

It's a G-O-O-D Thing You follow that ONE Verse and not the Rest. I'D Be W-R-O-N-G.

((((( Matthew 23:15-17 KJV ))))) -- 15- "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites! ( for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte ), and when he is made, (( ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves ))".
16- "Woe unto you, ye Blind Guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!
17- "Ye Fools and Blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold? --//---

W-O-W!! DO Y-O-U THINK God Ain't M-A-D AT That EARTH, ""A-N-D"" Not the New ONE Either!!!! -- (( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )?????

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 032316

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
W-W-W-O-O-O-W-W-W!!!!!!

It's a G-O-O-D Thing You follow that ONE Verse and not the Rest. I'D Be W-R-O-N-G.

((((( Matthew 23:15-17 KJV ))))) -- 15- "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites! ( for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte ), and when he is made, (( ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves ))".
16- "Woe unto you, ye Blind Guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!
17- "Ye Fools and Blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold? --//---

W-O-W!! DO Y-O-U THINK God Ain't M-A-D AT That EARTH, ""A-N-D"" Not the New ONE Either!!!! -- (( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )?????

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 032316

If I were a relative of yours, I'd have you committed to a mental facility, pronto.

Letsargue

There's NOTHING Like a ""LIAR"" IN H-E-L-L!!!!!!
Not EVEN A Child Molester & K-I-L-L-E-R!!!!!, SO You ALL Just STAY In H-E-L-L!!!! You, -"(((((( Hebrews 12:8 KJV !!!!!!! )))))!!!"-, Can't USE Scriptures to defend Yourselves!!!!!!!!!

PAUL!!!!! -- 032316!!!!!!!!!!!

Letsargue

Because they care.

:p

And you're not Christ.

(( 2 Corinthians 11:10 KJV )) -- And -- (( 2 Corinthians 13:1 KJV )) -- And --
(( Romans 10:8 KJV )) -- And -- ""(( Acts 3:21 KJV ))"" --//-----

Now Show That God IS A ""L-I-A-R""!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 032616