Who can tell me when

WatchmanOnTheWall

Okay, so you admit that you do not even observe the calendar you are pushing here, so why do you keep pushing it
Because it is God's Calendar and the feasts which our Lord Jesus is fulfilling are set by this calendar and not any other calendar such as the Jewish Hillel man made calendar or the Catholic Roman man made calendars. Jesus has yet to fulfil Atonement and Tabernacles and these are the days He will return on. That is why I am 'pushing it'. Just because you ignore the scriptures that show all this does not make God a liar.
if you actually have no stake in whether it is correct or not? Oh yeah, that's right, just as has been said over and over again, which I already figured was the case: you are pushing it because you think it supports your false prophecies and prognostications which you came to warn everyone about, (lol).
Just because you ignore the scriptures that prove God's Calendar doesn't make them go away.
And for the umpteenth time, you are the one who is ignoring the facts: there is only one answer to this, so why do you keep repeating the same errors and posting the same erroneous links over and over again, expecting a different answer? I cannot give you any other answer than what is written in the Torah which you keep rejecting:
Just because you ignore the scriptures that prove God's Calendar doesn't make them false.
Rosh Hashanah is not called a Sabbath and there are even more passages which reveal this wherein shabbaton is used by itself, without the word Shabbat attached in the context, and in such places like the following it cannot be speaking of a weekly Shabbat:

Leviticus 23:39
39 Also in the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when you have gathered in the fruit of the land, you shall keep a feast unto the LORD seven days: on the first day shall be a shabbaton, and on the eighth day shall be a shabbaton.

In the passage above the eighth day cannot be a Shabbat but is rather saying that it is a shabbaton-rest: not a weekly Shabbat. The calendar you are promoting is faulty and corrupt and not "God's Calendar" by any means because it ignores the fact that Yom Kippurim is called a Shabbat shabbaton while Rosh Hashanah is not. YOU are the one ignoring the facts.

None of that affects God's Sabbaths on His Calendar but because you ignore the scriptures that prove God's Calendar you do not understand this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJq8tKvnemU

daqq

Because it is God's Calendar and the feasts which our Lord Jesus is fulfilling are set by this calendar and not any other calendar such as the Jewish Hillel man made calendar or the Catholic Roman man made calendars. Jesus has yet to fulfil Atonement and Tabernacles and these are the days He will return on. That is why I am 'pushing it'. Just because you ignore the scriptures that show all this does not make God a liar. Just because you ignore the scriptures that prove God's Calendar doesn't make them go away.Just because you ignore the scriptures that prove God's Calendar doesn't make them false.

None of that affects God's Sabbaths on His Calendar but because you ignore the scriptures that prove God's Calendar you do not understand this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJq8tKvnemU

:rotfl:

So it is "God's Calendar" only because you say so, got it.
Sorry to inform you, again, but it does not even comply with the Torah.
The tenth of the seventh hodesh is a Shabbat Shabbaton, a Sabbath of Rest.

If you do not fast from the world you will not find the kingdom of Elohim: and if you do not sabbatize the whole sabbaton-week you will not see the Father, (in His Creation). :chuckle:

WatchmanOnTheWall

:rotfl:

So it is "God's Calendar" only because you say so, got it.
Sorry to inform you, again, but it does not even comply with the Torah.
The tenth of the seventh hodesh is a Shabbat Shabbaton, a Sabbath of Rest.

If you do not fast from the world you will not find the kingdom of Elohim: and if you do not sabbatize the whole sabbaton-week you will not see the Father, (in His Creation). :chuckle:

'Your calendar' is the man made Catholic Pope Gregorian pagan Roman Julius Cesar calendar. You can't get any more worldly than that, or do you ascribe to the man made Jewish Rabbi Hillel's calendar that was invented hundreds of years after Jesus' life.

You have no idea of what's what because you love these worldly calendars so much that you can't even bare to look at the scriptures that would destroy your worthless calendar beliefs. :)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You come across as robot like.

peace
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 12-11.

That could be taken in many ways but I can assure you that I am not a robot. What you have said here is an insult to any human being. Humans are not robots. There are many ways that you might think of a human as a robot. Maybe in thinking, or communication. If you do not see what a person is communicating via text using a computer then you do not know what they are saying. Often we communicate what we are thinking. You may not know what I am thinking, but you can know of what I am thinking what (that which) I communicate to you. I do not know what you mean by Artificial Intelligence. Do you think that the people that you communicate with online or on the internet are robots? Are you saying that you think or thought that I am or might be a robot? That is very peculiar thinking. I do not know why you would think such a thing. Whatever it is that you are thinking in this regard I do not understand. I have no idea what you mean when you said here or told me here that I come across as robot like. I have no idea what robot like is or why you would say that I come across as such.

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 12-11.

That could be taken in many ways but I can assure you that I am not a robot. What you have said here is an insult to any human being. Humans are not robots. There are many ways that you might think of a human as a robot. Maybe in thinking, or communication. If you do not see what a person is communicating via text using a computer then you do not know what they are saying. Often we communicate what we are thinking. You may not know what I am thinking, but you can know of what I am thinking what (that which) I communicate to you. I do not know what you mean by Artificial Intelligence. Do you think that the people that you communicate with online or on the internet are robots? Are you saying that you think or thought that I am or might be a robot? That is very peculiar thinking. I do not know why you would think such a thing. Whatever it is that you are thinking in this regard I do not understand. I have no idea what you mean when you said here or told me here that I come across as robot like. I have no idea what robot like is or why you would say that I come across as such.

Shalom.

Jacob

You were more human there. Well done.