Who Are We/Who Am I?

bybee

Because we humans are crazy. We can't see the truth of our own reality through the power of our imaginations.

The Lone Ranger turned to Tonto and asked "What shall we do?" when they were surrounded by several thousand angry Native American Warriors.
Tonto replied "Don't say we white man!"
You use the regal "We" when in actuality you ought to use the more definitive "me" whilst expressing your thoughts.

PureX

The Lone Ranger turned to Tonto and asked "What shall we do?" when they were surrounded by several thousand angry Native American Warriors.
Tonto replied "Don't say we white man!"
You use the regal "We" when in actuality you ought to use the more definitive "me" whilst expressing your thoughts.
No, I meant "we" as in humanity. Which is what I said. You just didn't like hearing it, so now you want to imagine you are not one of us. Which only serves to exemplify what I said.

bybee

No, I meant "we" as in humanity. Which is what I said. You just didn't like hearing it, so now you want to imagine you are not one of us. Which only serves to exemplify what I said.

I don't know who "Us" is but I do know who "I" am!
I use caution when daring to speak for others.
You tend to tar with a very broad brush.

PureX

I don't know who "Us" is but I do know who "I" am!
I use caution when daring to speak for others.
You tend to tar with a very broad brush.
Universal themes naturally apply to large brushes. I tend to consider those universal themes important.

bybee

Universal themes naturally apply to large brushes. I tend to consider those universal themes important.

Indeed! One may sit and talk about grand universal themes and in the meantime some people are actually doing something about the world in which they dwell.
Talk is cheap.