White Lives Matter

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That's a good illustration of Right Wing Authoritarianism at work there.

Some laws are unjust and meant to be broken.

Is that what you have taught your children --- that it's ok to break the law if you do not agree with the law?
How many laws have you been breaking, Anna?

How would you like to be taken into slavery, starting tomorrow?
If I were in a situation where I had no home and no money to buy food, I would welcome it.

The slave traders will be there to pick you up at 4 a.m. sharp - be ready!
I don't need them at this time.
But thanks.
Good to know there is a backup if I have nothing to support myself.

:thumb:

Psalm 37:25 I have been young and now I am old, Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken Or his descendants begging bread.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
i thought they were pretty funny

hqdefault.jpg

especially this one of bammy:

abc_kabc_obama_chimp_110418_wg.jpg

because liberal retards who claimed it was racist because of the "racist history of ape imagery" blew a gasket trying to make their claim fit the fact that bammy's white mother is also portrayed as a simian :darwinsm:

ones racist there but the other isnt. Right?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Where are your questions for Trump? Do you accept his tweet as true?

I believe this country has a dark cloud hanging over it. Trump was made President of the U.S. by the will of God. There is an evil presence pushing all of the chaos in the streets of our Nation. Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." I believe God will use Trump to clean up the mess the Liberals have made.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Slavery is something God tolerated- in the same way He tolerated polygamy, really.
It was not what He desired of man, but it was how the world worked at the time.

Whatchu gonna do, go to war over it :idunno:

God more than tolerated it, He ordered it on a few occasions. He ordered slavery tp babylon (see Jeremiah)for judah and israel, because they would not follow what He said. There are also more than one kind of slavery shown in scripture. What one would understand as indentured servitude He even gave edicts for and rules on how it was to go.

Paying a debt by working for someone for a contracted length of time, is better than homelessness no?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Black folks need to focus on making their community a better place to live and forget about holding a grudge against things that occurred many, many years ago in the 1800s.

:thumb: No one living today is responsible for what they dont like that happened long back in their generation.

Also no one owes me anything because i have irish slaves in my lineage either. The first slaveowner in america who also happened to be black - his family today owes me nothing for starting slavery in America.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Haven't you heard the KKK went all in for Trump? He got the white supremacist vote bigly. It was huge, it was tremendous, he had a much bigger KKK turnout than any other president in recent history!

Wait, you mean the kkk numbers are huge again? I thought you said once that they were relegated these days as being a small irrelevant group, when bammy was in office?

It cant be both ways, now can it?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So says you - the fraud "Native American" house Indian.

You're a willfully blind fool.

Plain and simple.

You deny those conditions in africa? Seems youre the blind fool and if anyone has place to complain in this country it is the american indian who has cause. They are still relegated to slave like conditions on reservations and cant legally own land there.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You deny those conditions in africa? Seems youre the blind fool and if anyone has place to complain in this country it is the american indian who has cause. They are still relegated to slave like conditions on reservations and cant legally own land there.

indigenous people who integrate into modern society do just fine

those who want to pretend it's still the 14th century don't

and those who get caught between the two sides (all too often the children) are often lost to drugs and despair

eta: speaking from a canadian perspective, based on what i've been hearing on the radio