Whistleblower on "Secret Society" in the FBI and DOJ

Jerry Shugart

A whistleblower has revealed to Congress that clandestine, offsite meetings between high ranking FBI and DOJ took place in which officials discussed ways to undermine President Trump after the 2016 election, Rep. Ron Johnson (R-WI) told Fox News on Tuesday.

The bombshell revelation all but confirms a "secret society" alluded to in text messages released last Friday between two anti-Trump FBI employees tasked with investigating both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Don't be surprised if there is an attempt to assassinate Trump in the near future! There exists high officals within the government who see that as the only way to save themselves from a long prison sentence!

Jerry Shugart

The Republicans/Russians are pretty desperate:

Both the Demos and the Russians are worried about Uranium One. There is now an investigation underway to look into the millions of dollars which were donated to the Clinton Foundation by Russia after the deal was completed and Russia ended up with 20% of America's uranium deposits.

I bet your are just proud as punch of these dealings of Bill and Hillary.

rexlunae

Both the Demos and the Russians are worried about Uranium One. There is now an investigation underway to look into the millions of dollars which were donated to the Clinton Foundation by Russia after the deal was completed and Russia ended up with 20% of America's uranium deposits.

I bet your are just proud as punch of these dealings of Bill and Hillary.

Let me know when it turns up absolutely anything.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Don't be surprised if there is an attempt to assassinate Trump in the near future! There exists high officals within the government who see that as the only way to save themselves from a long prison sentence!

As I understand it, the plan is to secretly smuggle Bigfoot into the United States using Muslim refugees in a UFO.

Once in the country, he'll pose as a democrat secretly registering illegal aliens, to get close enough to the WH.

Moving into the WH through the hidden deep state tunnel in the basement, he'll surprise Trump while he's tweeting.

Diabolical.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
A whistleblower has revealed to Congress that clandestine, offsite meetings between high ranking FBI and DOJ took place in which officials discussed ways to undermine President Trump after the 2016 election, Rep. Ron Johnson (R-WI) told Fox News on Tuesday.

The bombshell revelation all but confirms a "secret society" alluded to in text messages released last Friday between two anti-Trump FBI employees tasked with investigating both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Don't be surprised if there is an attempt to assassinate Trump in the near future! There exists high officials within the government who see that as the only way to save themselves from a long prison sentence!
I fear for Trump's life.

genuineoriginal

The Republicans/Russians are pretty desperate
Maybe you mean the Democrats/Russians?
There is a lot of evidence that the Democrats have colluded with the Russians outside of official politics and little to no evidence that the Republicans have done the same.