Which Is More Wicked: Israel or America?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Which Is More Wicked: Israel or America?

This is the show from Tuesday August 5th, 2014

Summary:

Bob Enyart talks about Syria killing more than 100,000 Muslims in their war yet the UN and liberals everywhere accuse Israel of genocide and racism for killing 2,000 Palestinians, and about the absurdity of suggesting there should be no lopsided civilian casualties in a just war. Further, Bob talks about America's right to defend herself against unjustified aggression even though she is wicked, and about how this is a basic principle of biblical governance. Also, are all sins equal? See kgov.com/all-sins.

OCTOBER23

You will see that Israel and the PLO will sign a 7 year peace pact aka 2 STATE SOLUTION WITH THE UNITED NATIONS ON OCTOBER 23, 2014 and 3 1/2 years later it will be torn up and Jerusalem will be taken over by the Antichrist.

Jer 29:14 And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Joe 3:2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

Granite

Hall of Fame
You will see that Israel and the PLO will sign a 7 year peace pact aka 2 STATE SOLUTION WITH THE UNITED NATIONS ON OCTOBER 23, 2014 and 3 1/2 years later it will be torn up and Jerusalem will be taken over by the Antichrist.

Jer 29:14 And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.
Joe 3:2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

:rotfl:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

So where did you get this information?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
the UN and liberals everywhere accuse Israel of genocide and racism for killing 2,000 Palestinians

Let me help inform about Arab children dying in areas of Israel occupied by muslims.

ATT000328.jpg

ATT0003810.jpg

ATT0004412.jpg

ATT0006519.jpg

ATT0007121.jpg

ATT0007723.jpg

ATT0008927.jpg

ATT0010131.jpg

ATT0010432.jpg

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Links to actual date setting please by him. Thanks. Links to HIS words too with sources, not what is on someones un-sourced web page.

Go to 24:47 on this video and you will hear JVI say the following:

"How can it be anything else but that this coming thing, Armageddon and all the things I've already mentioned, is just ahead of us, undoubtedly by 2016."​

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Go to 24:47 on this video and you will hear JVI say the following:

"How can it be anything else but that this coming thing, Armageddon and all the things I've already mentioned, is just ahead of us, undoubtedly by 2016."​

a season of time that he believes things will happen is not date setting, i think we have a short time left myself and dont think we have 10 years left - does that means ive date set? No.

Date setting is what harold camping did.

Granite

Hall of Fame
a season of time that he believes things will happen is not date setting, i think we have a short time left myself and dont think we have 10 years left - does that means ive date set? No.

Date setting is what harold camping did.

Doesn't stop Van Impe from being a complete tool.:chuckle:

Seriously, he's been peddling this same ole shtick for years. He's not the only guy guilty of it, but...look, Jack, either the end is nigh or it ain't.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Doesn't stop Van Impe from being a complete tool.:chuckle:

Seriously, he's been peddling this same ole shtick for years. He's not the only guy guilty of it, but...look, Jack, either the end is nigh or it ain't.

Maybe so, but he hasn't date set.