Where Soft Targets abound

Artur Axmann

The USA has probably more soft targets available for gun enthusiasts to peruse than any other country in the world.

. Some of the highest tallest buildings can be found in the states and make great perches for would be 2nd. amendment defenders .

Shooting , due to the ever increasing cost of ammo , may someday be a rich man's sport.

Especially for high rollers who need to risk more than mere cash.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The USA has probably more soft targets available for gun enthusiasts to peruse than any other country in the world.

. Some of the highest tallest buildings can be found in the states and make great perches for would be 2nd. amendment defenders .

Shooting , due to the ever increasing cost of ammo , may someday be a rich man's sport.

Would be 2nd Amendment defenders? With planning and preparation any place in the world with large groups of people are soft targets. Guns are not necessary to kill large numbers of people in the world today.

daCoach007

BANNED
Banned
So is your purpose simply to be provocative, or do you have some actual point to make (other than you seem to believe gun owners must all be a bit nuts)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

Naw! You can go over to the Middle-East and shoot all you want and get metals for getting the bad guys. it is a gun lovers' paradise! Got to love it!

glorydaz

If you are trying to Deutsche .. you should at the very least get the spelling correct.

No, I'm not the the deceiver here.

You're as real a German man as my spelling for mister.

But I did spell the Dummkopf correctly and that's part that fits YOU.