Where Do I Begin?

Nountaineer

I am a gray haired brother with 52+ years, since I received Our LORD as my personal Savior. I am in serious need of input concerning my current walk and mission for God.

At the age of 30 the Lord stepped into my life in a big way with a vision, 3 airline tickets to Baltimore and 3 numbers that were given without explanation. I got on the plane with $8 to my name. The Lord sent an electrical contractor from Lubbock, Texas to explain what the numbers meant: "The Lord, Signs and Wonders, and Double Signs and Wonders". The first set of "Signs and Wonders" took place soon thereafter and I am still waiting for the second half of the prophesy to take place. I have many questions!

Levolor

I am a gray haired brother with 52+ years, since I received Our LORD as my personal Savior. I am in serious need of input concerning my current walk and mission for God.

At the age of 30 the Lord stepped into my life in a big way with a vision, 3 airline tickets to Baltimore and 3 numbers that were given without explanation. I got on the plane with $8 to my name. The Lord sent an electrical contractor from Lubbock, Texas to explain what the numbers meant: "The Lord, Signs and Wonders, and Double Signs and Wonders". The first set of "Signs and Wonders" took place soon thereafter and I am still waiting for the second half of the prophesy to take place. I have many questions!

May you instead Praise God continually. :)

And, trust Him completely.

Welcome to TOL. May you be blessed and be a blessing here as well.

Tehmill

Do I understand that you are 82 years old? if it is so you must take comfort from the fact that your work and devotion for the Lord has not been in vain...He will work it out, He will accomplish the matter whether you see it with your eyes or not.

You must remember Abraham to who God promised the land to him and his seed....although he dwelled in tents in the land, during his life the land did not belong to him....except that he ruled it with God spiritually.

Nothing is lost with the Lord

Truster

I wish I could meet the people that sent you on this wild goose chase. I would gladly do 5 years for what I would do to them.

Quincy

Did your plane make it where it was going or did you end up 1000s of miles off course on a seemingly deserted magical island, :chuckle: ?

Welcome!

Nountaineer

Do I understand that you are 82 years old? if it is so you must take comfort from the fact that your work and devotion for the Lord has not been in vain...He will work it out, He will accomplish the matter whether you see it with your eyes or not.

You must remember Abraham to who God promised the land to him and his seed....although he dwelled in tents in the land, during his life the land did not belong to him....except that he ruled it with God spiritually.

Nothing is lost with the Lord

Thank you for the welcome and no I became a believer at 6.5 years old. It was at 30 years that the Lord began a special work in my life.

Nountaineer

I wish I could meet the people that sent you on this wild goose chase. I would gladly do 5 years for what I would do to them.

It was not a goose chase. Baltimore had blizzard conditions so I got off at Dallas/Fort Worth airport and started hitching a ride back to Tucson immediately after arriving. I was not crazy enough to go all the way to Baltimore.

IMJerusha

First of all, welcome to TOL. :wave:
Secondly, has the Lord provided for you on this mission? Have you shelter and food? Are you okay?...you know, healthy. And are you happy?