Where are the Fossilized Remains of Millions of Humans from the Flood?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pterosaurs aren't dinosaurs.

Pays to get your own sides' ideas right if you want to be taken seriously. :up:

This is not why evolutionists are laughed at. They are mocked because they have no ability to engage rationally in a discussion.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So why would aquatic dinosaurs such as many theropods, have feathers?

Is this how you are always going to operate? I was asked a question, I gave an answer. Then you leaped in with an ignorant response and mockery and when called on it switch to a rabbit trail.

This is why evolutionists are mocked.

Dino and human remains are not found together because they did not live together. OP is answered. Have you something relevant to share, or are you going to be a troll your whole life?

6days

Dust to dust...

Fossils are typically found in seams of the same strata. Where are the humans?
Just today I collected some gorgeous fossils. I found two 18 inch cephlapods along with smaller brachiopods and gastropods. Human fossils?..... not here. But why would humans be buried with marine life. And marine fossils make up for about 95% of all fossils in the world.

Jose Fly

Just today I collected some gorgeous fossils. I found two 18 inch cephlapods along with smaller brachiopods and gastropods. Human fossils?..... not here. But why would humans be buried with marine life. And marine fossils make up for about 95% of all fossils in the world.

Were there any crabs, lobsters, starfish, or other modern benthic marine organisms mixed in?

6days

I think that's a fair question and I have asked it myself.

In my mind that is one of the only objections to young earth creationism.
Pretty well anything is a fair objection. Creationists also have fair objections to evolutonism. Both sides interpret evidence according to their beliefs. (Soft dino tissue as example).
Human fossils are not expected to be buried with marine animals. Humans are not expected to be buried next to dinosaurs either as they likely lived in different environments.
However.... there is quite a bit of evidence that dinosaurs and humans lived at the same time. (Cave drawings, pottery, stories of flying reptiles, and of 'dragons', etc.)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Pretty well anything is a fair objection. Creationists also have fair objections to evolutonism. Both sides interpret evidence according to their beliefs. (Soft dino tissue as example).
Human fossils are not expected to be buried with marine animals. Humans are not expected to be buried next to dinosaurs either as they likely lived in different environments.
However.... there is quite a bit of evidence that dinosaurs and humans lived at the same time. (Cave drawings, pottery, stories of flying reptiles, and of 'dragons', etc.)
I'm a young earth creationist so you don't need to convince me. All I am saying is... this topic is a fair objection. We find pretty much every kind of dinosaur fossil but very few human ones.

This fact doesn't alter my overall opinion but it one of the very few objections that I see as being an issue.

Jose Fly

Both sides interpret evidence according to their beliefs.

Your stationary earth geocentrist Christian brethren say the exact same thing...."We're just interpreting the evidence differently".

Doesn't mean much when they say it, and the same applies to you.

I thought this flood was an extremely violent event, with entire continental plates shifting around in a matter of days or months? Remember you guys insisting that the entire Coconino sandstone material was transported during the flood?

So in the midst of all that turmoil, you're telling me everything pretty much rested and was buried where it died? Not one thing was swept away?

Like I said, there are reasons why Bible-believing Christian geologists abandoned the flood some 200+ years ago.

6days

Er...um.....what? How does that show ancient benthic marine fossils mixed in with fossils of crabs, lobsters, and starfish? :idunno:

One thing the fossil record shows us is 'rabbits in the cambrian'. We find features such as extremely advanced eyes in some creatures that evolutionists think were some of the earliest life forms. Generally the belief is that complexity and sophistication evolve slowly. The fossil record is wonderful evidence for the Biblical record.... sudden appearance and then colossal burial.

Jose Fly

We find features such as extremely advanced eyes in some creatures that evolutionists think were some of the earliest life forms.

That makes no sense, since life on earth has been around for ~4 billion years, and the Cambrian was ~500 million years ago. So how could "evolutionists" think Cambrian organisms were some of the earliest life forms, if they also think life had existed previously for some 3.5 billion years? :duh:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
And you think they're anatomically the same?

Didnt say anything of the sort, you seem to have reading comprehension issues, you asked why aquatic dinos would have feathers, so i answered you with why does a duck have them, in response.

Nowhere can anyone with any kind of a sound mind, extrapolate what you just did, with what i said.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Er...um.....what? How does that show ancient benthic marine fossils mixed in with fossils of crabs, lobsters, and starfish? :idunno:

The problem is you cannot deny the flood.

The flood left sediment deposits deeper in some places than others.

Which if true, means evolutionist's theory for dating by depth is completely null and void.

Not only that but as 6 days has pointed out many times here, the land experienced great up heavel which coincides with God's account.

Over the last 200 years the bible account has been confirmed.

Evolutionists must continue to concoct new theories every time the last one fails.

Not so with the biblical account, it always stands firm and unwavering.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Dust to dust...

Fossils are typically found in seams of the same strata. Where are the humans?

Buried somewhere on mountains/ eaten on their way to high ground and when they got there/ decayed on top of the ground.

Population nothing like today back then.