What's happening to Trump?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I suppose Hillary or Biden would be more lucid -

[h=1]Compilation of Joe Biden being Creepy[/h]

In my humble opinion, there's no doubt Joe Biden will be the main contender for the Democratic Party. There will be a 'bevy' of other Dems, however, I believe that 'Uncle Joe' will get the financial backing of the far-left at the end of the process. Joe Biden has an 'uncontrollable' desire to lay his hands on all ages of Females. (The very young and beyond) That, in and of itself may be his ultimate downfall. He always reminded old GM of the 'proverbial used car salesman.' He's a regular 'smoozer,' from way back.

It's rumored that "Mad" Maxine Waters, Lizzy "Borden" Warren, and Opray (If you don't vote for me, you're a racist/misogynist) Winfrey, among others. Donald Trump will win a second term if God isn't finished with him. At this point in time, Trump is God's chosen man for the leadership of the USA. God's in charge here, not the far-left wing Democratic Party.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
In my humble opinion, there's no doubt Joe Biden will be the main contender for the Democratic Party. There will be a 'bevy' of other Dems, however, I believe that 'Uncle Joe' will get the financial backing of the far-left at the end of the process. Joe Biden has an 'uncontrollable' desire to lay his hands on all ages of Females. (The very young and beyond) That, in and of itself may be his ultimate downfall. He always reminded old GM of the 'proverbial used car salesman.' He's a regular 'smoozer,' from way back.

It's rumored that "Mad" Maxine Waters, Lizzy "Borden" Warren, and Opray (If you don't vote for me, you're a racist/misogynist) Winfrey, among others. Donald Trump will win a second term if God isn't finished with him. At this point in time, Trump is God's chosen man for the leadership of the USA. God's in charge here, not the far-left wing Democratic Party.
Yep, they have to come up with a candidate that has a chance against Trump. I see real signs that he's actually draining the swamp. I've been watching some Non mainstream news and youtube videos.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Whatever is causing these changes, be it dementia or the stress of trying to cope with a job for which he is completely unprepared, it's taking its toll on him.

And this is bad news for America.

The 'Good News' is, Donald Trump is our President. The 'Bad News' is, the far-left wing Dems will continue to obstruct, cause violence in our streets, and demean our country and the Presidency of the USA.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm just letting you rubes hash it out amongst yourselves. I feel sorry for you all with the roller coaster ride you've been on. Every day you hope and pray for Trump to be gone but he's always in your face. This is the best President in over 50 years.

maxresdefault.jpg

trump-winning.jpg

These 'posters' and their ilk suffer from the disease known as, "Soreloseritis."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Whatever is causing these changes, be it dementia or the stress of trying to cope with a job for which he is completely unprepared, it's taking its toll on him.

And this is bad news for America.
Not at all. Trump seems to be getting younger while most Presidents show dramatic visible signs of aging quickly. Trump is still spry.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's difficult, if not impossible to have reasonable/logical discussions with far-left individuals.' They just can not/will not be 'Intellectually Honest.'

zzub

BANNED
Banned
The mental illness called, "Trump Derangement Syndrome" has enveloped the entire far-left wing Democratic community. It's similar to the 'Black Plague' that caused mass devastation during the middle ages.

Yeah, 2008 was a bad year. I feel you are being a little too harsh on Obama though.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
All the left has on their plate is;

1) Accusations of so-called collusion with the Russians. (Which they've yet to offer any proof)
2) Accusations of unconfirmed 'Physical Assault'.
3) Accusations of mental shortcomings regarding our President. (Which is based on the opinions of 'Arm Chair Psychologists' and bias far-left professionals.
4) Far-left, 'Media Maniacs.'
5) A bevy of Hollywood 'ne'er-do-wells.'
6)'Street Thugs' known as, 'Antifa and Black Lives Matter.'

I would guess that's about all they got.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He was, and is, a Christian. Did not God choose him to be President?

Romans 13:1 states; "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God." You're correct, however, God raised up Pharoah of Egypt (He wasn't a good man) but God raised him up to bring Glory to Himself. God has reasons for choosing certain men at any given time in history. These same men, may not be considered good, however, God has His purpose and Will to accomplish. Even Hitler was in power for about a decade. Hitler could not have been in power if God's Will and ultimate purpose wasn't involved.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Not at all. Trump seems to be getting younger

Slurring speech is not a sign of getting younger. A young person could also show this symptom, but it's not a sign of youth. We don't know why Trump's speech is becoming less clear, but it's not a good sign.

He's already visibly aged as much as most presidents have over their entire time in the WH.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/presidents-before-after-photos_us_5908ab0ae4b0bb2d08722de2

Trump is still spry.

Trump showing age...

He forgot, or maybe never even knew what his people were doing. Which is exactly what Reagan said about Iran-Contra. For what is more and more looking like the same reason. He doesn't really have a grip on what his administration is doing.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He was, and is, a Christian. Did not God choose him to be President?

There have been doubts as to the validity of Obama's Christian faith. Obama, himself, once let it slip that he stood by his "Muslim Faith." Someone in the background had to correct him on that. Besides, many people claim to be a Christian, however, in order to consider yourself a 'true believer' one MUST be a member of the "Body of Christ."

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Romans 13:1 states; "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God." You're correct, however, God raised up Pharoah of Egypt (He wasn't a good man) but God raised him up to bring Glory to Himself. God has reasons for choosing certain men at any given time in history. These same men, may not be considered good, however, God has His purpose and Will to accomplish. Even Hitler was in power for about a decade. Hitler could not have been in power if God's Will and ultimate purpose wasn't involved.

I guess you are saying that God predestined Obama on America as some kind of punishment.

I'd be interested to know what that punishment was for. But more so, why you conclude God has not predestined Trump as some kind of punishment.