ECT what say Madist about this scripture ?

Interplanner

In contrast to your books based pigeon fed, Operant Conditioning :chuckle;

The contrast is a unified vs incoherent Bible at the end of the day. By incoherent I mean that takes a IRS type mind and manual to decode. It is folly.

God was in Christ reconciling the debt of man's sins, and everything has to line up to that.

Danoh

If memory serves me correct Madist do not believe that the D.B.R.( Mystery ) was taught by any other than Paul.

Jesus taught:

Jhn 20:9
For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.

So if Jesus was right, and He was, D.B.R. is in the OT long before He left heaven and put on a body of flesh. So the D.B.R. was only a mystery to those that did not , and now know not, scripture.

P.S. if this is NOT a Madist belief I will delete this post.

They were what Hebrews 5 refers to as dull of hearing, or dense.

Thus, each time He would both mention His DBR and relate that it was prophesied in the Scriptures; they'd become even denser.

But that is not the Mystery Paul is asserting had been hid from ages and generations.

Paul is talking about a once hidden glory concerning a New Creature: the Body of Christ, that The DBR had also been meant to make possible.

In other words, Paul is talking about an aspect of God's manifold wisdom concerning, not His will as to the Earth through a redeemed Israel one day over the nations of the Earth as Prophesied through Israel's glory - the Law - but rather an aspect of His will concerning a New Creature to reign over the Heavenlies that God had kept secret until Paul - he is talking about the Body's glory - The Mystery.

Prophesied: what The Cross would make possible as Prophesied, as to the physical sons of Jacob in Isaac spiritually one day being God's Kingdom of Priests over the Gentile Nations of the Earth.

Mystery: what the Cross would also make possible, that had been kept hidden from ages and from generations until Paul - as to a New Creature comprised of formerly lost Jews and Gentiles (this side of Israel's fall and TEMPORARY setting aside) that will one day reign over the Heavenlies as the Lord's Body.

Interplanner

Danoh wrote:
Paul is talking about a once hidden glory concerning a New Creature:

Among the mistakes here are the glory. ??? this is not what eph 3:6 is saying grammatically. It's not the BOC. It is not the shared promise reception, because 'in your Seed all the nations of the world will be blessed'. So that cat is out, too.

It is that it came through the Gospel, not the Law as Judaism thought, specifically post-exile Judaism which was trying to be so careful, too careful. Doesn't anyone see the paradox of the strict Pharisee in the very generation that is told to go out to the nations rather than stay home and fight for liberation?

Interplanner

Danoh wrote:
Prophesied: what The Cross would make possible as Prophesied, as to the physical sons of Jacob in Isaac spiritually one day being God's Kingdom of Priests over the Gentile Nations of the Earth.

Besides being contorted and hard to read, this reeks of 2P2P which is not in the NT. This is the kind of stuff that thinks it has found tribes in Rom 9 instead of the children of the promise, whether they are Jew or Gentile.

Interplanner

Danoh wrote:
Mystery: what the Cross would also make possible, that had been kept hidden from ages and from generations until Paul - as to a New Creature comprised of formerly lost Jews and Gentiles (this side of Israel's fall and TEMPORARY setting aside) that will one day reign over the Heavenlies as the Lord's Body.

This is the first time I've ever heard a Christian theologian think that there is a separate reign over the heavenlies. 2P2P is so confused and distorted. There is an impact NOW on the principalities and power through the Jew and Gentile church, but the heavens are all purged at the end of time and there is the NHNE without tribes doing something in one place and Christians doing other things in another, or any of D'isms cockamanie separations.

Danoh

And you wonder why I more often then not do not bother addressing what you post but address you instead?

You in your willful, decades old books based unbelief - what's the point in addressing what you assert; you're only going to gainsay it with your books based cluelessness "about" the Scripture :chuckle:

Interplanner

And you wonder why I more often then not do not bother addressing what you post but address you instead?

You in your willful, decades old books based unbelief - what's the point in addressing what you assert; you're only going to gainsay it with your books based cluelessness "about" the Scripture :chuckle:

Which is how you come across. As STAMmering, but claiming to be a book-free angel, an apostle, a special messenger. At least others like RD and GT and STP 'sound' like they've been working with the text. You are quite a bit removed with several of the thoughts you construct.

In summary: if it is vitally true for right now, you put it off at some distance through theological loopholes and other epochs. If it is vitally true for right then, you say the history is a farce, and the situation is fake.

Danoh

Which is how you come across. As STAMmering, but claiming to be a book-free angel, an apostle, a special messenger. At least others like RD and GT and STP 'sound' like they've been working with the text. You are quite a bit removed with several of the thoughts you construct.

In summary: if it is vitally true for right now, you put it off at some distance through theological loopholes and other epochs. If it is vitally true for right then, you say the history is a farce, and the situation is fake.

Every so often, I find I agree with an assertion of yours, and somr other non Mad.

Unlike most Mads on here, who do not, who continue to behave a bit cult like in their one sided, our way, or the highway.

Further, you incompetent, just because I agree, say, with the likes of the heretical RCC that there is a Trinity does not mean I either got that from them, or that I hold to all their views.

But you are that dense in your narrow minded "one size fits all" reasoning "about" a thing.

As to your so called summary; on the other side of it, is your exact, opposite.

Interplanner

Every so often, I find I agree with an assertion of yours, and somr other non Mad.

Unlike most Mads on here, who do not, who continue to behave a bit cult like in their one sided, our way, or the highway.

Further, you incompetent, just because I agree, say, with the likes of the heretical RCC that there is a Trinity does not mean I either got that from them, or that I hold to all their views.

But you are that dense in your narrow minded "one size fits all" reasoning "about" a thing.

As to your so called summary; on the other side of it, is your exact, opposite.

I use MAD as a term because it and D'ism are both 2P2P. You just don't realize it, but after hearing your Feldicktator tonight I now know why you don't know what 2P2P is, or why it is a disease.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
It was in response to Hebrews was after the fact, and it was poorly worded.
Your formatting needs work.

I have had a Madist tell me that salvation by grace through faith and not works for gentiles and salvation is different for the Jews.The two gospel belief that Jesus, the Apostles ,nor the prophets ever taught.
The mystery is for all people. Salvation was [past tense] different before the mystery was revealed.

Gal. 2:7

dodge

Your formatting needs work.

The mystery is for all people. Salvation was [past tense] different before the mystery was revealed.

Gal. 2:7

Same GOSPEL two different groups of people as in Jews and gentiles.

Jesus NEVER made any distinctions in HIS gospel that the Jews and gentiles would each have a different gospel ever.

When Jesus said in John 14:6 that HE is the way the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father but by Him it applied to everyone, and he made no distinction between Jews and Gentiles.

When Jesus said He was the light of the world He made no distinctions between Jews and Gentiles.

When Jesus said He is the door ( only way to God ) again He made no distinction between Jew and Gentile.

I will stay with what Jesus taught.

Interplanner

Les Feldick is as mild mannered as they come, and he preaches 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV) for salvation.
Let him be.

lol, you're always a feelings guy arren't you?

2P2P is insanity. It is glom that is pressed on to the Bible at a hundred places and has no business being there. There is no reason for such an amateur to be on national TV, but TV is for 8th grade reading level. People like him run Bible studies on Wed nights in homes all across America and seem to have authority because so few will sit down for a year and just read the text themselves. He is a different topic every minute and a different text.

SaulToPaul 2

2P2P is insanity. It is glom that is pressed on to the Bible at a hundred places and has no business being there. There is no reason for such an amateur to be on national TV, but TV is for 8th grade reading level. People like him run Bible studies on Wed nights in homes all across America and seem to have authority because so few will sit down for a year and just read the text themselves. He is a different topic every minute and a different text.

saint john w: "Feeeeeeeeelings......feeeeeeeeeelings"

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm in the "Body of Christ," through faith.

Paul explained that there is only one body and that is the church of God.

A person becomes a member of the church by repentance, baptism for the remission of sins, and receiving God's Spirit.

Paul taught the same message because Christ gave him the same message as he had given to Simon Peter.

Simon is one of the ones to whom the keys to the kingdom were given to.

Last edited:

SaulToPaul 2

If you would humble yourself, and climb down from your lofty perch, and read the scriptures along with Les and reason together with him, you just might learn a few things from that humble amateur.

Could you try that?

Danoh

I noticed Feldick was on TV tonight, and the first thing he said was the stuff you parrot, so so much for your books-free insults.

And the first thing was 2P2P. The church rules the heavenlies, like big stars that have 100x the energy output of the sun--whatever that's worth, while Israel gets the earth. 'Of course there'll be some kind of communication between us in the heavenlies and people in the Mill'--and other really smart and useful comments like that. Then off to I Cor 9 to talk about crowns and prizes. Wow a really bunny of a teacher. Hop here hop there.

I also hold to some views you claim you hold to...

Like this one here...

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Does not mean I learned that from you - or even - that you know much beyond that?

But leave it to the warped mind that is your "one size fits all" to conclude that where any two are agreed, it has to be because they picked it up from - one another.

Boy does that reveal how dense you truly are.

In short :rotfl:

dodge

If you would humble yourself, and climb down from your lofty perch, and read the scriptures along with Les and reason together with him, you just might learn a few things from that humble amateur.

Could you try that?

When it is all said and done at the end of the day I identify with the Publican.

Luk 18:11
The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

Luk 18:12
I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

Luk 18:13
And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Same GOSPEL two different groups of people as in Jews and gentiles.
Can you prove that with exegesis?

Jesus NEVER made any distinctions in HIS gospel that the Jews and gentiles would each have a different gospel ever.
I never said He did. But I do know that He did not come for the Gentiles and when He told the 12 to go preach the gospel before the cross He told them not to go to Gentiles.

When Jesus said in John 14:6 that HE is the way the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father but by Him it applied to everyone, and he made no distinction between Jews and Gentiles.
I never said it didn't apply to all, nor did I ever say He made a distinction in that. But He did make a distinction. See above.

When Jesus said He was the light of the world He made no distinctions between Jews and Gentiles.

When Jesus said He is the door ( only way to God ) again He made no distinction between Jew and Gentile.
I never said He did.

I will stay with what Jesus taught.
Even if it is proven that He has since said something new and different?

Also, what did the Great Commission entail? I ask because you believe it applied to Paul.

Last edited: