ECT WHAT PHIL 4:9 IS SAYING TO ALL !!

DAN P

It how you attack fellow MAD members

Hi and I am what I am and all who hold to a strong Dispensational stand take a lot of HEAT and DANOH I believe want to the LORD of TOL and I said go for it !!

I say be his SURROGATE , be my guest !!

So I say that DANOH is LORD OF TOL !!

Are you happy DANOH , now ??

dan p

dan p

ClimateSanity

Hi and I am what I am and all who hold to a strong Dispensational stand take a lot of HEAT and DANOH I believe want to the LORD of TOL and I said go for it !!

I say be his SURROGATE , be my guest !!

So I say that DANOH is LORD OF TOL !!

Are you happy DANOH , now ??

dan p

dan p

You are old enough to have cataracts and yet have the mentality of a 16 year old?

Danoh

I'm sorry Danoh. You are right about him. I scolded you before even reading his stuff.

Yeah, I saw where you "scolded" me :chuckle:

But neither of us is the issue.

It is this that such MADs fail to see - that none of us are the issue - "no, not one."

Not who knows more, not who is right or wrong about what; not who was under this or that teacher or not, and not dozens of other fool issues some MADs insist on being able to get away with - even against other MADs.

To call such things to their attention is for such to then use same as one more justification for the obvious to all but them - that they are the issue.

That they, comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

Such remain stagnate in their FURTHER understanding as a result.

Their whole deal is proving others wrong and or insisting to their fellows that only their view alone is the correct one and its their way alone, or the highway alone.

Galatianism!

They are like this for the failure to continue in the very principle by which BOTH Martin Luther AND John Darby had been enabled to BEGIN TO recover what both men had only been able to BEGIN TO...

For as with John Calvin and others; BOTH men soon turned what light they had ONLY BEGUN TO recover into their dogmatic weapon AGAINST the very people in need of said principle - our completeness in the Lord.

I find that ironic.

Fascinating.

And amusing.

In that such end up nothing more than a fascinating study not only of how error works; but of how self-blinding does.

Such are ever the new Galatianism.

To allow oneself to be negatively impacted by this even now modern day "circumcision" nonsense they would glory in the flesh of another of, would be to aid them in their careless would be robbing of one from what one's actual focus is to be - joy in the Lord.

I'll say this - if I were not Mid-Acts (more or less) such individuals would sure present an unfortunate argument for why I might do well to steer clear of MAD.

Their issue is one of a self-imposed spiritual cataract.

As with Pharaoh - the more the guy resisted the obvious; the blinder he gradually became to said obvious.

There is no tyranny where the willingness to look at oneself honestly not only in one's own mirror; but in the mirror reflected back at one in the words of another to them.

Scold away, brother;

For as "Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend" Proverbs 27:17

Danoh

Hi and just what do you really about R C Brock as will never approach his status and still you will never answer how Paul was saved and are to PROUD to ask how he was saved , aren't you !!

Brock never explained how or the why of the question are the "12 " IN or " out " as the Holy Spirit in my study revealed it to me , so BROCK does not know every thing !!

But he will always be better then your R, Jordan !!

dan p

Unwittingly, you have merely brought out what the Apostle Paul had actually been referring to in the following...

1 Corinthians 1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. 1:11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you. 1:12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ. 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

And you did that without the Greek :chuckle:

DAN P

Yeah, I saw where you "scolded" me :chuckle:

But neither of us is the issue.

It is this that such MADs fail to see - that none of us are the issue - "no, not one."

Not who knows more, not who is right or wrong about what; not who was under this or that teacher or not, and not dozens of other fool issues some MADs insist on being able to get away with - even against other MADs.

To call such things to their attention is for such to then use same as one more justification for the obvious to all but them - that they are the issue.

That they, comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

Such remain stagnate in their FURTHER understanding as a result.

Their whole deal is proving others wrong and or insisting to their fellows that only their view alone is the correct one and its their way alone, or the highway alone.

Galatianism!

They are like this for the failure to continue in the very principle by which BOTH Martin Luther AND John Darby had been enabled to BEGIN TO recover what both men had only been able to BEGIN TO...

For as with John Calvin and others; BOTH men soon turned what light they had ONLY BEGUN TO recover into their dogmatic weapon AGAINST the very people in need of said principle - our completeness in the Lord.

I find that ironic.

Fascinating.

And amusing.

In that such end up nothing more than a fascinating study not only of how error works; but of how self-blinding does.

Such are ever the new Galatianism.

To allow oneself to be negatively impacted by this even now modern day "circumcision" nonsense they would glory in the flesh of another of, would be to aid them in their careless would be robbing of one from what one's actual focus is to be - joy in the Lord.

I'll say this - if I were not Mid-Acts (more or less) such individuals would sure present an unfortunate argument for why I might do well to steer clear of MAD.

Their issue is one of a self-imposed spiritual cataract.

As with Pharaoh - the more the guy resisted the obvious; the blinder he gradually became to said obvious.

There is no tyranny where the willingness to look at oneself honestly not only in one's own mirror; but in the mirror reflected back at one in the words of another to them.

Scold away, brother;

For as "Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend" Proverbs 27:17

Hi and when I write I quote the verse and then present the verbs that the Holy Spirit wrote and those verbs and Voices and Moods in that verse tell the story !!

That is what I do and WHAT you can not DO 11

So just show me where Paul speaks of MID-ACTS ??

But you can not , can you or are just L0QUACIOUS ??

dan P

DAN P

And you wonder why I have mostly had you on ignore :chuckle:

Hi and you now say that some have been on your IGNORE , so what are you scared of ??

I would never have anyone on INNORE nor tell anyone that I had them lon Ingore , mighty KIND of you !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and he can not NOR can he and just IGNORE and run from any answer , COWARD !!

I would expect you to comlain to Knight , so do it !!

DAN P

I was adressing that " on ignore" comment solely to PJ.

As for running to Knight, I barely ever go there as I do not subscribe to neg reps and all the rest that so many continually over abuse in their childishness.

I don't need to.

I can just speak my mind straight to the individual.

Besides; I find your kind amusing - your kind can't even see how blind to your nonsense your kind actually are.

Your you based focus is the very root of the grace legalist you and your kind are.

Your kind remind me of what the Lord rebuked the legalist phonies of His day with...

Matthew 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Your kind remind me of something I once witnessed firsthand.

I was walking with someone from a Denomination when they spotted some one they knew.

When the person saw we were headed towards him; he began to figit about...

Turned out he had been a member of my friend's assembly but had gone back into the world.

And he was nervous because the relatives of the person I was with had spotted him at some previous time and had all but spit on him for his having left their assembly.

I knew those relatives and was well aware of their hypocrisy.

They would work to convert someone to their assembly, only to insist on their yoke of bondage hypocrisy...

Only to spit on one when such an one finally said "enough!"

That is your MAD, and those like you DP.

You can keep it.

You and yours can't even see what I am talking about.

This nonsense of yours is what you and yours would proselytize others into; only to spit on them when it turns out they have their own mind.

I'll say this to you and yours to no avail - Shame on you!

DAN P

Only when I need a quick healing :chuckle:

Hi and so you are a PENTECOSTAL when the need arises and you are the one tying to bait me !!

I will be glad to debate you on any thing , So how about how you were saved ?

Or explain the 12 IN and 12 OUT postion ?

Or exp;ain how some one can be " in Christ " before Paul !!

And explain how you were SAVED ??

You are UP ?

DAN P

Derf

Hi and in Eph 3:9 that has been HIDDEN and SECRET from the AGES and from the foundation in God and read Col 1:25-26 !!

As paul wrote in Gal 3:28 , that ONCE in the Body of Christ you " ARE /ESTE " in Christ which is oin the Greek Present Tense until we go to be with Christ 1 Cor 15:51 -58 !!

In lothjer words OSAS !!

DAN P

I guess I'm a little too dense to see anything about doing a mystery in any of those verses.

Neither do I see OSAS in any of those verses.

But is OSAS the prime point of the gospel? Seems doubtful to me. The prime point of the gospel seems to be the salvation and reconciliation to God and to each other of both Jews and Gentiles. And if OSAS isn't the prime point of the gospel, it's unlikely to be the subject of the mystery that God worked so hard at to keep hidden and secret from the ages.

OSAS relies for its importance on salvation, for without it there's no discussion about whether someone can lose their salvation. OSAS has a tendency to elevate itself above the more important message of the gospel of Christ, bringing members of His body into conflict, in opposition of His wishes that we would be one in spirit and baptism.

You made another reply that I'll go look at.