ECT What Madists never preach.

Wrong answer-another wolf exposed....

-No such thing as "the whole gospel"
-How "genuine?" Give us the objective #. Specifics.
-"Easy believism"

Vs. Your "Easy Do-ism?"

Thanks for the "good news," Wolfie.

When you get a break in trolling, read the Beatitudes. Ask yourself if you share anything with the peacemakers, especially before throwing around words like wolf, slandering somebody you don't even know. Then take a real hard look in the mirror, while you're at it.

john w

Hall of Fame
When you get a break in trolling,

When you get a break from reading "Top 100 Cliches You Can Use To Stump Everybody," do me this favor. I won't forget it. Ask your friends in the TOL neighborhood about me.....

Don John W

read the Beatitudes.

1.Wow-I had not thought about that-no one ever suggested that keeno idea before!

2. Not written to me, for my obedience.

3. Read Deuteronomy, Leviticus, "The Bermuda Triangle" of the book. And, since it was obviously directed towards you,specifically, for your obedience, do it.

Agreed?

Ask yourself if you share anything with the peacemakers, especially before throwing around words like wolf, slandering somebody you don't even know. Then take a real hard look in the mirror, while you're at it.

The context, is the future, in "The Great Trib"-not applicable today.

"throwing around words like wolf, slandering somebody you don't even know."-Wolfie

Slandering only applies, if the charge is false. So, I've dismissed your musings. And I know all I need to know about you, Wolfie. My evidence?

You:

"repentant faith being genuine,...easy believism"

Wolf.

And I did look in the mirror this morning, and I even amazed myself, on my startling good looks, that is only exceeded by my extreme humility.

Get back with your pack, WonderfulWolfie.

Dig? Good.

Right Divider

Body part
Benny Hinn said years ago that, "Each member of the Trinity has it's own Trinity."
Before he said that, he said something to the effect, "This is going to shock you".

And right after he said it, he said, "That's right, nine of 'em".

And yet millions follow these clowns on the wide path.