What leftist really think of blacks

republicanchick

I don't know how long its going to take ALL poor people to realize that the Democrats just want to control them (get them to vote for them)

that they look down on them

true, the Rs do a lot of that also.. I mean, Fox, for example... they NEVER have stories on the poor... and the only homeless they seem to care about are homeless vets

but that said, the Dems... whether deliberately or not... have HORRIBLE
ideas vis a vis the poor... Their policies only make them MORE dependent...

+++

Alate_One

And you come across as saying the person who wrote it must be an uncle tom or a house ------, as other blacks routinely call those of their race who are honest about the problems, right?

The author does represent a minority opinion, likely for a reason, and I don't think "mass delusion" qualifies as a reason.

Like what you did there, you pretended that afraid and dislike are the same thing. At least you can admit there is reason for white people to be afraid. Its that dislike intensely that you extreme liberals push and push. We should be afraid.
Not the same thing but black people should be afraid of the cops than white people, for good reason.

Police-Killings2.jpg

Whites are much more likely to be victims of other whites though. So why aren't we afraid of other white people?

Spoiler

Slide2.JPG

brewmama

The author does represent a minority opinion, likely for a reason, and I don't think "mass delusion" qualifies as a reason.

Not the same thing but black people should be afraid of the cops than white people, for good reason.

Police-Killings2.jpg

Whites are much more likely to be victims of other whites though. So why aren't we afraid of other white people?

Spoiler

Slide2.JPG

So whites are twice as likely to be killed by a black than a black by a white? Despite the much larger number of whites over blacks? Interesting.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So whites are twice as likely to be killed by a black than a black by a white? Despite the much larger number of whites over blacks? Interesting.

and that means that blacks have more reason to fear whites :kookoo:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What leftist really think of blacks

And to the Black Lives Matter idiots, why do you Democrats vehemently defend PP, which targets black babies? Yes, 79% of PP abortion centers are in minority neighborhoods...

Yet Republican for a day Donald Trump is quoted as saying (twice) that "Planned Parenthood does good things".

GOP debate: Donald Trump defends Planned Parenthood a second time
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/republican-debate-donald-trump-defends-planned-parenthood-a-second-time/

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
And to the Black Lives Matter idiots, why do you Democrats vehemently defend PP, which targets black babies? Yes, 79% of PP abortion centers are in minority neighborhoods.

Margaret Sanger, PP's founder, said, “...we don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population….” Sanger felt blacks are mentally inferior and breed too often.

Minority neighborhoods are typically in or around the city, which is also where major hospitals tend to be. Making presumptions from paranoia is what you posted- what difference would it make if it were ten miles out, is that going to dissuade a woman?

The reason for the high rate of abortion among black females is obvious, but people will sell a lie before being politically incorrect :rolleyes:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
This video is hilarious! :rotfl:

I lived in the city for years, and commuting through it is as easy as using your change for bus fare rather than a Black & Mild at the corner store.
First hand experience. Must be my white privilege :rolleyes:

ClimateSanity

Hysterical??? No, not so much, it shows how desperately ignorant and outright racist the left wing really is.... I believe it is safe to say all of those rubes in this video are liberals... They are from Berkley after all, a liberal Mecca of ignorance.

Libs are quick to call conservatives racists but these comments on this video show that libs think of black people in a very racist and condescending way.

Arthur Brain

Hysterical??? No, not so much, it shows how desperately ignorant and outright racist the left wing really is.... I believe it is safe to say all of those rubes in this video are liberals... They are from Berkley after all, a liberal Mecca of ignorance.

And all conservatives like cream cheese and hate humus. Seriously, you used to be someone who seemed capable of displaying an IQ above this kinda crap RM, what happened? You're getting to be like the doppelganger of Musterion who had to eat his own words recently when he "thought" I would support a child being abused through a nut of a parent and would criticize the judge who ordered that the kid be removed from the same.

I wish you folk on the farside right would get a grip and exemplify the faith you supposedly represent instead of this asinine garbage. Is that too much to ask?

The Berean

My favorite part was when the white Berkeley students said Black people don't know where to find the Department of Motor Vehicles. :rotfl:

I just find this video amusing because these young college students are supposed to be "enlightened" but for some reason they hold very bizarre, and bordering on racist, views of Black people. Do they really believe that the majority of Black people are uneducated and live in poverty? :idunno:

musterion

My favorite part was when the white Berkeley students said Black people don't know where to find the Department of Motor Vehicles. :rotfl:

I just find this video amusing because these young college students are supposed to be "enlightened" but for some reason they hold very bizarre, and bordering on racist, views of Black people. Do they really believe that the majority of Black people are uneducated and live in poverty? :idunno:

It's the Left's soft bigotry of low expectations. They expect nothing from minorities except pushbutton outrage, votes, and to stay on the plantation. The white kids' parents pay to have them programmed as the helpless coloreds' next generation of political overseers.