What is your definition of racism?

Supremum

Oh, their motivations are clear enough, as bonkers as they are.
Wanting to live in a high-trust, low-crime area with good schools is bonkers. Gotcha.

Arthur Brain said:
Um, it fitted well enough. White supremacists are typically ignorant, prejudiced and lacking in the cognitive thought department. I'm sorry for those that are brainwashed into such as it isn't their fault but otherwise...
You haven't yet defined who you're talking about.

Arthur Brain said:
I'm AB positive, no, negative, no, O...

Actually, just human.
You haven't rebutted anything, here. I just want to point that out. Humans cluster into several groups genetically.

Arthur Brain

Wanting to live in a high-trust, low-crime area with good schools is bonkers. Gotcha.

Um, nope.

You haven't yet defined who you're talking about.

Sure I have. White supremacists are ignorant, prejudiced and in want of education. That applies to any racist.

You haven't rebutted anything, here. I just want to point that out. Humans cluster into several groups genetically.

I haven't needed to rebut anything.

:AMR:

Supremum

Um, nope.

Sure I have. White supremacists are ignorant, prejudiced and in want of education. That applies to any racist.

I haven't needed to rebut anything.

:AMR:

So, you've got nothing. It was a good idea to stick with the snark and condescension, by the way. You don't want to get bogged down in things like data and reality.

Arthur Brain

So, you've got nothing. It was a good idea to stick with the snark and condescension, by the way. You don't want to get bogged down in things like data and reality.

"Data and reality"? You're just another run of the mill racist "Supremum". Wow, does that username say it all...Hey, you go form a 'white only group' or something and have fun with it. Your shtick is nothing new.

Supremum

Then go form your own little whites only commune or something where you can all congratulate each other for being Caucasian and the like. That'd be fun wouldn't it?

:freak:

I'd rather just keep the community I have now, but we're being invaded by people who haven't shown themselves to be capable of maintaining society. I wish it weren't that way, but it is.

Arthur Brain

Try harder. What does a "white supremacist" believe?

Why is white flight a thing?

No need. White supremacists are stupid and ignorant and I can only hope that you can learn to overcome such embarrassment in due course. If you need to take flight then hey, you do so. The educated world won't miss your absence although it would welcome your return if you graduated.

;)

Supremum

No need. White supremacists are stupid and ignorant and I can only hope that you can learn to overcome such embarrassment in due course. If you need to take flight then hey, you do so. The educated world won't miss your absence although it would welcome your return if you graduated.

;)

So, again, you have nothing. "White supremacist" means nothing. Look in the mirror if you think someone saying that they want to preserve their community means they think they're better than or superior to you. Stop projecting your insecurities onto others.

Arthur Brain

So, again, you have nothing. "White supremacist" means nothing. Look in the mirror if you think someone saying that they want to preserve their community means they think they're better than or superior to you. Stop projecting your insecurities onto others.

I don't have any such insecurities. I live in a multicultural town and about two hundred yards from the local Mosque. I interact with people of varying "race" on a daily basis and I enjoy the diversity of where I live. I'm "white" but I have no truck with such mindless shtick as "white supremacy" as it's devoid of reason and just downright thick.

"Preserving community?"

Oh, please...

Supremum

I don't have any such insecurities. I live in a multicultural town and about two hundred yards from the local Mosque. I interact with people of varying "race" on a daily basis and I enjoy the diversity of where I live. I'm "white" but I have no truck with such mindless shtick as "white supremacy" as it's devoid of reason and just downright thick.

What zip code?