What is up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

I'm Nella, a slightly insane Christian 15 year old. :p I enjoy writing, playing video games (mostly RPG/fantasy), and, um, daydreaming? Anyway, I have pretty unconventional beliefs for a Christian, so I thought it'd be great if I joined a theology forum to discuss it. Hopefully I don't get seen as an idiot by the way I interpret things, though...

Anyway, hello!

csuguy

Welcome. It's a fun site - I joined when I was about 15, its a great site to debate theology and grow. I have some pretty unorthodox beliefs myself - this site has a bit of everything.

My favorite RPG has to be Pokemon. Others just come and go for me. Some would be Dragon Warrior Monsters, Kingdom Hearts, Utawarerumono, Tears to Tiara, Harvest Moon, and probably some others I can't think of. ^^'' Nothing really hardcore, but I'm open for suggestions.

And thanks for the welcomes everyone! :D

csuguy

If you have a Wii - see if you can download Mario RPG, best mario game ever! The Breath of Fire series is really good (except the 5th one...).

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey,

I'm Nella, a slightly insane Christian 15 year old. :p I enjoy writing, playing video games (mostly RPG/fantasy), and, um, daydreaming? Anyway, I have pretty unconventional beliefs for a Christian, so I thought it'd be great if I joined a theology forum to discuss it. Hopefully I don't get seen as an idiot by the way I interpret things, though...

Anyway, hello!
Welcome to "da big show". I want you to enjoy your stay so please review....

The NEW-UPDATED 10 TOL Commandments

And....

Welcome to TheologyOnline

synapse

Hey,

Anyway, hello!

Yoohoo waving at you :wave:

I'm a newbie too ;)

synapse

Hey,

Anyway, hello!
Welcome sweetie :wave2: at 15 you are still learning on a huge scale and TOL will help you achieve a good sense of perspective in your spiritual search. I am new too so don't listen to me. I just wanted to say nice to meet you. :)

assuranceagent

Welcome Nella.

You wouldn't happen to shoot fire from your mouth, would you? :plain:

Shut up the heavens and stop the rain? :idunno:

How about calling plagues? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.