What is the most enjoyable part of your salvation experience?

Truster

Mine is the ability to be grateful and that I am aware who it is I am grateful to. Knowing that even the challenges and trials I face are there because my Elohim and Saviour has put them there.

When I first read James saying to count it all joy when you face trials I wondered if he was mad. I then began to realise that James had written that a number of years after his conversion and he was speaking with 20/20 hindsight.

My trials have been many and necessary. One thing I now know is that when a man enters into a trial, he never comes out the same, as when he went in. Something inside dies and something else grows.

I love the ability I've been given to be grateful.

popsthebuilder

osas is what your getting at right?

I find it to be a truthful doctrine and one that instills trust in the believer. But the only ones surely saved without possibility of revocation are the elect.

So can we look to see which of those who wrote, and who are written about in the Bible actually considered themselves elect to the point of telling others openly and promoting the spreading of such?

Just a question.

A simple yes or no, or no response at all would be fine.

Thank you in advance.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Mine is the ability to be grateful and that I am aware who it is I am grateful to. Knowing that even the challenges and trials I face are there because my Elohim and Saviour has put them there.

When I first read James saying to count it all joy when you face trials I wondered if he was mad. I then began to realise that James had written that a number of years after his conversion and he was speaking with 20/20 hindsight.

My trials have been many and necessary. One thing I now know is that when a man enters into a trial, he never comes out the same, as when he went in. Something inside dies and something else grows.

I love the ability I've been given to be grateful.
I agree and have the same outlook, I have seen God working in my life since I started truly believing, through many trials and setbacks He was working in my life. I am sealed Ephesians 1:13 KJV -

Truster

Assurance is also there on top.

I remember a guy coming up to me just after I'd been saved. He'd known me for a few years. He shouted in my face, " there is no God". I looked him in the eye and asked, "well who did this to me then"? He just walked away. He could not deny his own eyes and yet he couldn't work it out. The physical change in me was so striking that my father didn't recognise me.

Blessed assurance Yau Shua is mine...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I agree and have the same outlook, I have seen God working in my life since I started truly believing, through many trials and setbacks He was working in my life. I am sealed Ephesians 1:13 KJV -

It is hard believe by your daily posts or comments..

meshak

BANNED
Banned
For some that says don't judge, you sure judge a lot.

What I say is that I don't judge who are saved or not.

Yes, we all judge. But Jesus says to not to judge hypocritically.

We will be paying greatly if we spread false gospel or false witnessing..

meshak

BANNED
Banned
For some that says don't judge, you sure judge a lot.

You speak harshly for your enemy Christians but you are silent about your fellow MAD believers.

For instant, PJ approves of truster's faith or claims. He has been giving him tons of reps.

You speak harshly of truster's faith.

Truster

Prior to being saved two out of three words I spoke were foul. If my life were being censored my vocabulary would have been a serious bleeps with the occasional word being thrown in. In retrospect it has become obvious to me that it is the spirit at work in a man that keeps him at the point of exasperation that brings forth this stream of filth. At conversion my vocabulary changed and within a few months even the thought of a foul word entering my mind made me cringe.

The Holy Spirit at work in a man brings forth a stream of praise, but the world and the hypocrites hate it. They try to put it at nought. "To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life". This is the explanation of why we* are hated, despised and ridiculed, because we are the stench of death to those that are perishing. We* are a reminder of what they are and where they are going.

We* the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

oatmeal

Serving God in the fulness of joy of being in fellowship with God, His son, and fellow believers

Truster

Serving God in the fulness of joy of being in fellowship with God, His son, and fellow believers

I see you added to the first statement, but the addition does you no good, because you do not serve Him in spirit or in truth. You cannot give glory to the Almighty for the application of redemption, but demand that man is the applier of his own redemption.

Epoisses

Assurance is also there on top.

I remember a guy coming up to me just after I'd been saved. He'd known me for a few years. He shouted in my face, " there is no God". I looked him in the eye and asked, "well who did this to me then"? He just walked away. He could not deny his own eyes and yet he couldn't work it out. The physical change in me was so striking that my father didn't recognise me.

Blessed assurance Yau Shua is mine...

His name is Jesus with your Messiah complex reflex.