What is the Gospel?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You see, marhig is producing godly fruit and she is being persecuted because she does not accept "faith only" or "Grace only" doctrine.

She is working for Jesus, not for man-made doctrines.

glorydaz

You see, marhig is producing godly fruit and she is being persecuted because she does not accept "faith only" or "Grace only" doctrine.

She is working for Jesus, not for man-made doctrines.

I hate to break it to you, Meshak, but you can't call the plastic cliches marhig spews out, "godly fruit". It's plastic, just like yours. Polish it up a bit, and it will always appear fresh.

daqq

You don't know the heart of what salvation is all about. Your this kind of preaching proves it.

You cannot grasp the whole picture what Jesus is teaching.

good day.

BTW, your lengthy preaching is not good way to spread Jesus' teachings.

Lengthy talk is all over this site, and getting lost what you are focusing on.

Daqq, the heart of Jesus' Samaritan account is all about producing godly fruit which is work.

Contrariwise to what you think you know, the whole testimony of Messiah is the Good News and Gospel, and that is the same Word which you have already now ignored and denied multiple times just in your statements to me. In fact from the very same passage now referenced to you at least twice we read the following commandment of the Master:

Matthew 7:12
12 Therefore, all things whatsoever you would have others do unto you, do you also unto them, for this is the Torah and the Prophets.

By judging me now three or four times over, and the first two times without any justification or cause, you have shown me exactly how you wish to be treated. Too bad you do not believe the Gospel which is the Testimony of the Messiah.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Contrariwise to what you think you know, the whole testimony of Messiah is the Good News and Gospel, and that is the same Word which you have already now ignored and denied multiple times just in your statements to me. In fact from the very same passage now referenced to you at least twice we read the following commandment of the Master:

Matthew 7:12
12 Therefore, all things whatsoever you would have others do unto you, do you also unto them, for this is the Torah and the Prophets.

By judging me now three or four times over, and the first two times without any justification or cause, you have shown me exactly how you wish to be treated. Too bad you do not believe the Gospel which is the Testimony of the Messiah.

good day.

john w

Hall of Fame
John W.

this thread is about gospel.

what is gospel?

The gospel of Christ, the power of God unto salvation, to which I have testified for years, on TOL, is summarized in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, its foundation being...

The Death
The Burial
The Resurrection

.....and that is not equivalent to the gospel of the kingdom, the gospel of Christ, or the everlasting gospel, as "gospel" merely means "good news," as their is plenty of good news in the book, and not all of said good news pertains to justification/salvation-the context tells us what gospel/"good news," is in view.

Of course, you would not know that, as you are an admitted troll, not studying the details of the book, a book of details.

You "preach" bad news.

Good day to you, sir. May the LORD God bless you, and heap hot coals/sulfur upon your head, and that stupid hat.

Get saved.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Bag the 'theology', lets see love in action...............

Bag the 'theology', lets see love in action...............

~*~*~

And the world goes to pot while so many argue over what the so called 'gospel' is. Wonderful job folks.

Simply shared, its the goodnews of love's saving grace, how we receive this grace into our lives, imbibing and transforming us to be extensions of same love to all. The fruit of this love ought be seen in all those who CLAIM to have accepted and choosen to be 'transformed' thereby, who by their own lives of example of service reveal the 'Christ' to all men, and not just by mere 'lip service' or any exclusive claim of being 'saved' by some religious formula or pet creed.