What Is And What Is Not The Gospel

beloved57

That scripture is about THOSE WHO ONLY WANT TO PLEASE THEIR FLESH, they do not want to hear what God says because then they would have to give up those sins they are doing to please their flesh.

Not everyone only wants to please their flesh, some people are more spiritual.
All by nature walk according to the flesh and are children of wrath Eph 2:2-3

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

God's Truth

All by nature walk according to the flesh and are children of wrath Eph 2:2-3

That scripture does NOT say no one can obey.

Try not to merely repeat what you have been taught about the scriptures. Read the scriptures carefully and do not lean to the left or to the right.

If no one can obey anything that Jesus says UNTIL AFTER they are saved---then how on earth do you ever get that John the baptizer taught salvation through REPENTANCE OF SINS?

How on earth do you think Jesus taught repent or perish?

How is it then that Jesus could say unless you humble yourself YOU WILL NEVER ENTER.

Don't make a mockery out of the words of God by merely repeating what false teachers have taught you.

beloved57

That scripture does NOT say no one can obey.

Try not to merely repeat what you have been taught about the scriptures. Read the scriptures carefully and do not lean to the left or to the right.

If no one can obey anything that Jesus says UNTIL AFTER they are saved---then how on earth do you ever get that John the baptizer taught salvation through REPENTANCE OF SINS?

How on earth do you think Jesus taught repent or perish?

How is it then that Jesus could say unless you humble yourself YOU WILL NEVER ENTER.

Don't make a mockery out of the words of God by merely repeating what false teachers have taught you.
Those in the flesh can't please God and the carnal mind can't obey God Rom 8:7-8

God's Truth

Jesus saves those who obey him.

He reconciles us to God.

He gives us His Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is our Comforter, our Helper.

Robert Pate

Banned
Paul does not say that all are are corrupt. Those scriptures are about our bodies of flesh that decay.

Paul said, "Flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God".

According to you, you are without sin and ready to inherit the Kingdom of God.

Paul says you are corrupt and you must be changed.

"For this corruptable must put on incorruption" 1 Corinthians 15:53.

Are you going to call Paul a liar, again?

beloved57

Jesus saves those who obey him.

He reconciles us to God.

He gives us His Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is our Comforter, our Helper.

Those my Christ died for are saved/made righteous solely by His obedience alone, the obedience of one Rom 5:19.

God's Truth

Paul said, "Flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God".

According to you, you are without sin and ready to inherit the Kingdom of God.

Paul says you are corrupt and you must be changed.

"For this corruptable must put on incorruption" 1 Corinthians 15:53.

Are you going to call Paul a liar, again?

No one will receive a new body until the resurrection.

God's Truth

That's a lie. Show the scripture that says that!

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

Acts 10:35 but that in every nation those who fear Him and live good lives are acceptable to Him.

Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Psalm 50:23 Whoever sacrifices a thank offering honors Me, and whoever orders his conduct, I will show him the salvation of God."

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

John 15:14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

God's Truth

Matthew 18:3 And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 6:15
But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach this message: “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.”

Matthew 7:21
Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

beloved57

The Bible says plainly that the Holy Spirit is given to those who obey.

See Acts 5:32, and many others.
I never said any one of those scriptures weren't true. I said that those my Christ died for are made righteous by His sole obedience alone Rom 5:19