What if Celebrites Run for President from here on?

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh sure! A couple of years as the Esquire Club's treasurer and all of a sudden you're ready to run these United States. You beat all, you know that, fella?

Oh, your now TOL's resident Lou Dobbs/Wolf Blitzer, ain't you, squirt?Why don't you head on down to Florida, and stir up the retired people down there, by suggesting the voting booths were rigged, and demand a recount, so that your candidate, Hill, like Elly before her, be elected? You can promise those geezers free shuffle board, and checkers games, if they do, and support your malfeasance, and rabble rousing. Am I getting through to you, Mayor?

You're a mite curious, brother Scrooge.

SaulToPaul 2

Oh, your now TOL's resident Lou Dobbs/Wolf Blitzer, ain't you, squirt?Why don't you head on down to Florida, and stir up the retired people down there, by suggesting the voting booths were rigged, and demand a recount, so that your candidate, Hill, like Elly before her, be elected? You can promise those geezers free shuffle board, and checkers games, if they do, and support your malfeasance, and rabble rousing. Am I getting through to you, Mayor?

You're a mite curious, brother Scrooge.

Is your first act as President to outlaw the sale of septic tanks for profit?
You beat all!

john w

Hall of Fame
Is your first act as President to outlaw the sale of septic tanks for profit?
You beat all!

My first act would be to eradicate all spiders, so that you/others can get down there to fix those band stands, so we can all have night band concerts, while enjoying a few Huckleberry Smashes.

SaulToPaul 2

My first act would be to eradicate all spiders, so that you/others can get down there to fix those band stands, so we can all have night band concerts, while enjoying a few Huckleberry Smashes.

Oh sure!

And, I bet when you ran for student body president in 1972 you promised to get Diet Tab added to the drink machines...you beat all you know that!!

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh sure!

And, I bet when you ran for student body president in 1972 you promised to get Diet Tab added to the drink machines...you beat all you know that!!

Actually, Mayor, it was Freska, and "Fizzies."

You shore are a mite cranky, Ebenezer Mayor!Why don't you head on over to your Mary Alice's, put on a couple Frank "The Boss" 45's, and do a few "Big Maude" dips with her-your salt pepper has just the right creases.That always seems to relax you. And then you can have some cashew fudge. That should be the plan.....Take a nap, head on over to your Mary Grace's crib,....

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Agreed

You had me until this :freak: . Do people always have to bring up skin pigment? While I appreciate and respect John McCain for his service, maybe Obama won because McCain and Palin were a terrible ticket on a horrible campaign. Maybe Obama just spoke eloquently enough to get people to believe in his version of change. After Obama was elected, the race thing resonated with a lot of people, sure but why ignore the obvious? Obama is well spoken and McCain and Palin, well, they were terrible.

bammy beat mccain in the general because mccain couldn't distance himself from bush

but bammy beat hillary in the primaries because "it was time for a black man"

Quincy

bammy beat mccain in the general because mccain couldn't distance himself from bush

but bammy beat hillary in the primaries because "it was time for a black man"

I can agree that Obama took advantage of people's hate at the time, for the Bush administration. The McCain and Romney campaigns were just too boring of tickets to really excite people, though. If people will vote for someone just because of skin color, then we'd have had Obama vs. Herman Cain and we'd be talking about President-Elect Carson, right now.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I can agree that Obama took advantage of people's hate at the time, for the Bush administration. The McCain and Romney campaigns were just too boring of tickets to really excite people, though. If people will vote for someone just because of skin color, then we'd have had Obama vs. Herman Cain and we'd be talking about President-Elect Carson, right now.

that only works on the democrats