WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GROSNICK MAROWBE??

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Flower power............

Flower power............

He should use those diffusers with essential oils. They're the new incense, from what I hear. And QUIET....quiet is essential, too. :thumb:

Aromatherapy has its effects, and essential oils as well. Its good to get back to Mother Nature, those natural scents, oils and substances provided for in Creation.

Also, have you heard of Bach's flower essences? :) - I had a sip where some was in water, as we passed it around in a spiritual communion group many years ago. I would suppose that certain flower essences might have an effect on one's well being, if you knew the right kind of flowers to use, just like a herbalist uses the right kind of herbs to treat certain conditions. Remember 'God' gave us all these natural things for our own good, enjoyment and healing (herbs, oils, seeds, flowers, fruit, etc.)

A return to 'heaven' is essentially likened to a return to the Garden of Eden :)

"As above, so below"

glorydaz

Aromatherapy has its effects, and essential oils as well. Its good to get back to Mother Nature, those natural scents, oils and substances provided for in Creation.

Also, have you heard of Bach's flower essences? :) - I had a sip where some was in water, as we passed it around in a spiritual communion group many years ago. I would suppose that certain flower essences might have an effect on one's well being, if you knew the right kind of flowers to use, just like a herbalist uses the right kind of herbs to treat certain conditions. Remember 'God' gave us all these natural things for our own good, enjoyment and healing (herbs, oils, seeds, flowers, fruit, etc.)

A return to 'heaven' is essentially likened to a return to the Garden of Eden :)

"As above, so below"

I was going for the whole picture. A joke.

As a matter of fact, though, I use a diffuser and essential oils. Not as part of my Hippie Voodoo but because they work. Thieves oil is my favorite for battling infections and Spikenard is my favorite for aroma. It takes me back to this moment in time.

Mark 14:3-9 And being in Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spikenard very precious; and she brake the box, and poured it on his head. And there were some that had indignation within themselves, and said, Why was this waste of the ointment made? For it might have been sold for more than three hundred pence, and have been given to the poor. And they murmured against her. And Jesus said, Let her alone; why trouble ye her? she hath wrought a good work on me. For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will ye may do them good: but me ye have not always. She hath done what she could: she is come aforehand to anoint my body to the burying. Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached throughout the whole world, this also that she hath done shall be spoken of for a memorial of her.​

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
You'll be alright.
Just let go of all your negative waves.
Ooom .... ooom .... ooom.
GM enjoys reading what others think of him--so I wouldn't get too upset.

Gangs, I have learned, love to kick someone in the teeth from time to time. Their fellowship gives them the guidelines (even if they are violent guidelines) to feel safe and secure.

And safety and security is something we all need.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Holistic Living......

Holistic Living......

I was going for the whole picture. A joke.

As a matter of fact, though, I use a diffuser and essential oils. Not as part of my Hippie Voodoo but because they work. Thieves oil is my favorite for battling infections and Spikenard is my favorite for aroma. It takes me back to this moment in time.

Mark 14:3-9 And being in Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spikenard very precious; and she brake the box, and poured it on his head. And there were some that had indignation within themselves, and said, Why was this waste of the ointment made? For it might have been sold for more than three hundred pence, and have been given to the poor. And they murmured against her. And Jesus said, Let her alone; why trouble ye her? she hath wrought a good work on me. For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will ye may do them good: but me ye have not always. She hath done what she could: she is come aforehand to anoint my body to the burying. Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached throughout the whole world, this also that she hath done shall be spoken of for a memorial of her.​

Excellent :) - while I sometimes am a bit more 'cosmic' in my philosophical outreach,....I also appreciate the Earth and all the elements, using all that is provided for our enjoyment and well-being. If natural substances can be verified and proven to have beneficial effects, by all means use them wisely/appropriately. In this way I give thanks for Father Sky and Mother Earth ;)

glorydaz

GM enjoys reading what others think of him--so I wouldn't get too upset.

Gangs, I have learned, love to kick someone in the teeth from time to time. Their fellowship gives them the guidelines (even if they are violent guidelines) to feel safe and secure.

And safety and security is something we all need.

The whole world is a "gang" to the insecure. You won't find any security except in the Lord. In other words, you're looking in the wrong place. You won't find it by looking inside yourself or in other people. Therein lies your problem.

And even "two degrees" won't teach you that. :e4e:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Alpha and Omega.

Revelation 1:8
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Yes,....'God' who is timeless, encompasses all time (beginning, end, inbetween, and beyond). All space and time arises as a movement of measurement within The Infinite.

I was just saying that 'God', who is Infinite Intelligence/Universal Spirit....is cognizant of all, so is aware of every 'prayer', no matter what kind, that is arising.

glorydaz

Yes,....'God' who is timeless, encompasses all time (beginning, end, inbetween, and beyond). All space and time arises as a movement of measurement within The Infinite.

I was just saying that 'God', who is Infinite Intelligence/Universal Spirit....is cognizant of all, so is aware of every 'prayer', no matter what kind, that is arising.

Oh....you talk funny. ;)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Excellent :) - while I sometimes am a bit more 'cosmic' in my philosophical outreach,....I also appreciate the Earth and all the elements, using all that is provided for our enjoyment and well-being. If natural substances can be verified and proven to have beneficial effects, by all means use them wisely/appropriately. In this way I give thanks for Father Sky and Mother Earth ;)

I thank my toenails every morning. I also thank my hair follicles.