Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Horse Racing

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Other (please describe)

Votes: 16 20.3%

• Total voters

Mr. 5020

Football
Seriously, what is better than football? The power. The finesse. Victory and defeat. It's awesome.

Basketball
I like it, but I'm not as big of a fan as I once was. I just enjoy watching the athleticism, so usually Sportscenter is enough for me.

Baseball
I almost wish I could remove this vote now. Baseball has become a joke. However, the guys that are playing fair... they are part of a historical game in America.

Mixed Martial Arts
Every guy loves watching two guys beat the h-word out of each other.

GuySmiley

Football:
Every game and every play matters, unlike sports with 100 games per season. Its a great mix of rough play and out thinking the opposing team.

Hockey:
Its fast! Its the best sport to see live. There is constant action.

Rugby:
There is constant action like hockey, it rough, I wish it were more popular in the US.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
In terms of spectator sports, none of them. I hate watching sports on TV. But I love to golf with my Dad. Neither on of us are very good but we sure enjoy the time together. And I love to ski. Both of my daughters love it to so we have a great time. Once they get a little better I will teach them the joys of deep powder, timber bashing and steeps!

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Football, hockey, basketball, boxing, mixed martial arts, rugby.

Football, is fun to play, and watch, hockey looks like a blast to play and is fun to watch, Im terribly at basketball, jealous of the abilities of good basketball players, and it's fun to watch, boxing looks fun but crazy, and is fun to watch, same with m-m-a, and rugby looks fun but crazy, and is fun to watch, but I rarely get to see it. Is avoiding using periods a sport?

All that said, I hardly ever watch sports.

added in edit, I like to watch some forms of motorcycle racing.

Aimiel

Tennis, definitely. :thumb:

I've played semi-pro indoor soccer too. Played basketball and football in high school. I love to watch football and basketball, but soccer is too boring to watch. Football is better live.

I've burned out on watching tennis on TV, but I do go to matches once in a while. Got to see Pete Sampras blast a hole in Patrick Rafter's racket with a 130 MPH serve in a final in August, 1999 at Kings' Island. It kinda' took Rafter outta' the game for about the next six serves, mentally.

Lion

King of the jungle
Super Moderator
Football
Hockey
Volleyball
MMA (also known as hockey)

Hey, if you like football, try mixing it with some terrorism and read these two great Christian books by Jason Elam and Steve Yohn.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What are your favorite sports?

:think:

Auto racing - Circle burner short track dirt or asphalt, quarter to half mile. Midgets, hobby stockers. Actually Lakeside Speedway 1938-1988, and Colorado National Speedway 1965-1988 half mile dirt; now three-eights asphalt track.

To me NASCAR is too cookie cutter, and seems like a traveling circus.

Softball - Both of our grandchildren that live in Katy, Texas are participating in softball. It's fun to watch. Notice I said watch.​