What Are You Listening to Now VI

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Had been watching the TV series Poldark.
A wonderful series. I just wish Poldark was not his own worst enemy at times, especially concerning his long-suffering wife.

And my loathing of the character George Warleggan sometimes forces me to fast forward. One of those types that when you meet them and they have yet to speak a word, you just want to sock them. ;)

AMR

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A wonderful series. I just wish Poldark was not his own worst enemy at times, especially concerning his long-suffering wife.
He would go off half-cocked most the time.
It's amazing how many times he's been arrested or captured, and gets out of it every single time!

And my loathing of the character George Warleggan sometimes forces me to fast forward. One of those types that when you meet them and they have yet to speak a word, you just want to sock them. ;)

AMR
Oh yes!
He is a real tootie-pootie.
He takes revenge and "kick 'em while they're down" to a whole new level.

I haven't read the books, so it's all new to me and don't know where it goes from here.
Unfortunately, my daughter did read the books and when I was wondering if Ross could be the father of Elizabeth's baby, she told me the book never revealed that.
But who knows, as movies and TV shows sometimes vary from the books.
And I can see how not revealing it would give Elizabeth leverage.
As long as both men believe it is possible to be theirs, then she has a hold on them both and will use whichever one she needs at the time for her advantage.

I'm hoping a 4th season will be forthcoming and not be canceled as other good shows have been.