What Are You Listening to Now VI

dreadknought

I've played lots of quartet stuff for weddings, etc in the past...... I've always wondered why we didn't play the Beetles and Led Zep stuff with a vocalist. One day perhaps.

dreadknought

I don't own a TV or a radio or any device for filling my home or my head with entertainment. Entertainment, from the French, means diverting and by divert we can say the thoughts and imaginations of the mind from the meditations of eternal matters. I'd rather not be diverted.
Okay :wave:

J.S. Bach

I've played lots of quartet stuff for weddings, etc in the past...... I've always wondered why we didn't play the Beetles and Led Zep stuff with a vocalist. One day perhaps.

My wife's cousin played Stairway to Heaven for my wife and myself when we got married. Since my wife had been married before and her mom had trouble making ends meet, we threw our own wedding. Her cousin played music, we got married in the Church upstairs and had the reception downstairs. I was the photographer using a 35mm Minolta XD-11, self-timer and tripod. We will be married 34 years in February.

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I don't own a TV or a radio or any device for filling my home or my head with entertainment. Entertainment, from the French, means diverting and by divert we can say the thoughts and imaginations of the mind from the meditations of eternal matters. I'd rather not be diverted.

Then why are you on the internet and in this diversion thread?