What Are You Listening to Now VI

JosephR

I don't understand this video. Why would the soldiers stop to help one of their enemies jump-start a vehicle?

Because life is in there hands,, they may have to kill them, they may get killed by them.

But in this case they realize they are just people trying to live, so they decide to help them.... Its about the stress of being a solider and occupying a foreign land..

AD&D

BANNED
Banned
Because life is in there hands,, they may have to kill them, they may get killed by them.

But in this case they realize they are just people trying to live, so they decide to help them.... Its about the stress of being a solider and occupying a foreign land..

Well I'm sorry but that's pretty gay. The first thing that should pop into a Christians mind when he comes across muslims is ENEMY.

JosephR

Well I'm sorry but that's pretty gay. The first thing that should pop into a Christians mind when he comes across muslims is ENEMY.

Well... I see you are here just to mock Christians,,and your 8th grade vocabulary of calling everything gay seems to suit well with that.

If you have a problem with them address them in a mature manner and try reason and logic to persuade... or I fear you may not last much longer here..

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
this is so gay.

The What Are You Listening to Now threads have been one of the few truly ecumenical places on TOL where people who love to listen to and/or share music can get along regardless of religious or political views because they leave that stuff for the other threads and don't bring it in here.

Please respect the spirit of the thread.

I'd recommend learning how to use the quote function, and indicate exactly what you think is 'so gay'. This thread is for posting what music or artists we are listening to, not taking childish little pot-shots at the matterial.

pj

Thanks, freelight. :)

dreadknought

Anna, Zoo, Free, ................ Grace
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

String Theories