What Are The Protesters "Fighting Back" Against?

ClimateSanity

Yes, they march in the streets to insist on being used like
stripper.gif
whores (Jer. 3:3). :BRAVO:

They don't care as long as they feel powerful.

ClimateSanity

Being used like a whore
stripper.gif
doesn't make a woman powerful (Prov. 9:14–18). Being a child of God :king: and not choosing second best makes a woman powerful (Schwarzentraub). Ruth 1:14–18

I know that. I said they feel that way. Do you think I don't know these things?

balut55

His comments. But God placed him there for a reason. His policies,especially on Israel,will bring problems but that is all part of the biblical program. On his first day in office he was 70 years 7 months and 7 days old. They just don't know that Hillary hates more than him but is is the rights turn now to create division in this country.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

quip

BANNED
Banned
Trump is not prejudiced against any type of person, he just doesn't take jive from people and sometimes speaks his mind according to his mood.

Whew!....that makes future political situations less worrisome. :plain:

JPPT1974

It is the new President does not like to be challenged and has to win all the time it seems. Would not want to be around a person like that? Would you?!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It is the new President does not like to be challenged and has to win all the time it seems. Would not want to be around a person like that? Would you?!

you'd rather be around someone who has to lose all the time?

hurry - you can prolly catch the bus!

Hillary_Express_Broken.jpg

balut55

It's all about Israel.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

He says nothing will stop him from moving the embassy to Jerueselam. The whole world is against Israel. Only Britain and the US are still backing them.

And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Israel is protected from Satan by the US. Why? For further conversion.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL