What About Leo???

What About Leo???

• Leo Volont is the most, "Confusticated and Bothered 'Christian' " that I have ever run across.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Leo Volont is perfectly correct, and upholds sound doctrine.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Leo is mentally ill.

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Leo is actually Zakath, incognito.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Leo is something else, see my post below...

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Aimiel

We need another award, especially for Leo Volont. Let's see, what can we give him? Smothers is our champion foolish poster. Should Leo be our, "Most Confusticated and Bothered 'Christian' ?"

Granite

Hall of Fame
Leo's not a Christian; however I'm not sure he's entirely loony as he seems or sounds. I think there's a possibility he's deliberately trying to stir up as much trouble as he can and doesn't believe a word of what he's saying.

Mentally ill? Well yes, in a sense. Anyone who devotes time to thinking about Mary's genitalia has issues.

A Christian? No. Christians don't worship Mary, denounce the apostles with vulgarity, and favor dismissing the Bible in favor of some deluded mystic's hallucinations.

He's definitely not Zakath: Zakath is at least engaging and has his wits about him, most of the time.

Leo's a mess.

Granite

Hall of Fame
"God isn't trying to scare anybody. He doesn't have to. He just kills everybody who doesn't agree with Him. When Our Lady and the Saints try to warn people, they are not trying to scare anybody — they are just trying to warn people. But me? I don't care. So I'm just trying to scare you. But God? Just as soon kill you as look at you. He's way beyond caring what people think. Do you care what ants and roaches think?"
- Leo Volont, Atheist Network Message Board
:crackup: :darwinsm:

Aimiel

Originally posted by Zakath
Well, the last time I checked, Leo and I weren't the same person.
I'm with you, I really hope that you don't have a split personality that you don't know about, yet.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BillyBob
What has he written that he should be banned for?

To be honest I didn't look too hard, just saw that he'd been banned for life. Considering it's an atheists's website, it could have been any number of things.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
OK, but what has he written here that he should be banned for? Knight is deliberately tolerant about these things. He knew that this website would be controversial when he started it and he has to allow a lot of latitude from posters if it is to remain an open forum.

Anybody can start a website that allows only those with views you agree with. Of course, there would only be 2 or 3 posters remaining. Not very interesting........

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BillyBob
OK, but what has he written here that he should be banned for? Knight is deliberately tolerant about these things. He knew that this website would be controversial when he started it and he has to allow a lot of latitude from posters if it is to remain an open forum.

Anybody can start a website that allows only those with views you agree with. Of course, there would only be 2 or 3 posters remaining. Not very interesting........

Come on, man. Mary's GENITALS?????

CrimsonHope

Like someone else here said, he is a complete mess. I would like to ask Freak for an estimate of the degree of demonization that this guy is under.

Tye Porter

Originally posted by Zakath
Well, the last time I checked, Leo and I weren't the same person. :D

Wait a second.
I already Think that you and Beobebob are one and the same.
These days you two are more alike than ever.
You've proven much more intelligent though.
But don't get me going on you and Lea! :chuckle:

Actually, I think he has a new name on here.
Jesus-saves, Iammehehe or Duder.
One of those, probably.

Aimiel

Originally posted by One Eyed Jack
So far, it looks like nobody agrees with Leo's views. So much for the 'revolution' he claims to be leading around here...
I don't think, from what I've read, that he has any views. I think he makes it all up as he goes along. It just gets deeper.

rfburnhertz

Repent Leo, repent
Re: What About Leo???

Originally posted by Aimiel
We need another award, especially for Leo Volont. Let's see, what can we give him? Smothers is our champion foolish poster. Should Leo be our, "Most Confusticated and Bothered 'Christian' ?"

Leo is not a Christian.

Leo is clearly a very inteligent person,
but spiritualy dead ans attempting to mold God into his (Leos) liking.

I pray Leo will come to know Christ before he dies. Otherwise, he will be spending eternity with those same dead person he now communicates with and looks to for guidance.