What 2 say???

otayOtay

What am i supposed to say here?

I say it all in my profile, don't I?

Catholic -- Right wing fanatic

now all you Leftie Protestants can start attacking everything i write.

sounds like fun.

;)

:rain:

Samstarrett

If you're Catholic, why are you listed as Christian(Other) rather than Catholic?

BTW, Welcome to the forum. I'm the reactionary kook.

Refractive

Don't worry, you won't have to wait for Protestants, I'll be happy to attack what you say. Keep it in the family.

Welcome to TOL. BTW, that stuff that doesn't work? It'll work in 50 posts plus 14 days.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
What am i supposed to say here?

I say it all in my profile, don't I?

Catholic -- Right wing fanatic

now all you Leftie Protestants can start attacking everything i write.

sounds like fun.

;)

:rain:

Right wing fanatic catholic? say what?? at best I'll buy republican like our pal chrysostonim or whatever his name is. Come on man, you gotta pace yourself with the tall tales when youre new.... :)

and... :p Chrys

some other dude

japanese_invention_12.jpg

Dena

For some reason I read your post and saw "right wing fantastic". Well whatever, welcome to TOL.

Samstarrett

Right wing fanatic catholic? say what?? at best I'll buy republican like our pal chrysostonim or whatever his name is. Come on man, you gotta pace yourself with the tall tales when youre new.... :)

and... :p Chrys

Actually, Catholicism really ought to be considered to the right of Protestantism, although with recent changes in their social teaching maybe they've moved left...

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Actually, Catholicism really ought to be considered to the right of Protestantism, although with recent changes in their social teaching maybe they've moved left...

I was feeling a little punchy sorry :D and yeah Catholics in my area are usually conservative.

(EDIT oh, I didnt look close, I assumed Chrys had answered my post. Oh well, the "sorry" was to him if he reads this. :) )

I used to hang out in a Catholic chat room once in a while on Dalnet. Those guys were really liberal. That's what popped into my head when I posted.